"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (10) Like Like (10)

    1. Like

      spikeanut

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        139
      • Reaction score
        287
    2. Like

      oldmanofthesea

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        1,573
      • Reaction score
        3,272
    3. Like

      user252009

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        733
      • Reaction score
        342
    4. Like

      Caelum

      Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        40
      • Reaction score
        47
    5. Like

      Hollywood4life

      Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        68
      • Reaction score
        24
    6. Like

      metalwater

      Master Don Juan From random
      • Messages
        1,607
      • Reaction score
        1,330
    7. Like

      TheKid

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        124
      • Reaction score
        125
    8. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
    9. Like

      SammyNfor

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        41
      • Reaction score
        19
    10. Like

      BMX

      Master Don Juan From Everett
      • Messages
        1,480
      • Reaction score
        413
  • Loading…
Top