"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      Bandolero

      Senior Don Juan From Germany
      • Messages
        230
      • Reaction score
        204
    2. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    3. Like

      HoneyHitter

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        496
      • Reaction score
        202
    4. Like

      CBear

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        461
      • Reaction score
        714
    5. Like

      BMX

      Master Don Juan From Everett
      • Messages
        1,480
      • Reaction score
        413
    6. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    7. Like

      Caelum

      Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        40
      • Reaction score
        47
  • Loading…
Top