"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      spikeanut

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        139
      • Reaction score
        287
    2. Like

      CBear

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        461
      • Reaction score
        714
    3. Like

      mjb3617

      Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        187
      • Reaction score
        231
    4. Like

      inquisitor

      Senior Don Juan 24 From Philippines
      • Messages
        343
      • Reaction score
        225
    5. Like

      Ricky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        4,137
      • Reaction score
        895
  • Loading…
Top