“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    2. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,512
      • Reaction score
        11,396
    3. Like

      bat soup

      Master Don Juan 46
      • Messages
        4,210
      • Reaction score
        4,701
    4. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
    5. Like

      Caelum

      Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        40
      • Reaction score
        47
    6. Like

      SargeMaximus

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        3,847
      • Reaction score
        1,943
  • Loading…
Top