“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #14

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      sigma335

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        108
      • Reaction score
        5
    2. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    3. Like

      inquisitor

      Senior Don Juan 24 From Philippines
      • Messages
        343
      • Reaction score
        225
    4. Like

      AttackFormation

      Master Don Juan 33 From Sweden
      • Messages
        4,062
      • Reaction score
        3,617
    5. Like

      Velasco

      Master Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        1,377
      • Reaction score
        1,576
  • Loading…
Top