Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zoom Calls/ On on One Coaching

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is he was pretty tall. I didn't get a good look at her face, but her body seemed ok. Definitely wasn't fat.
He is a high value black not average. The issue with ethnicel threads is a retarded, mamed, ugly white guy can get a hot ethnic gal that wants white acceptance. Whereas a normal looking ethnic or black guy could end up as incel.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
He is a high value black not average. The issue with ethnicel threads is a retarded, mamed, ugly white guy can get a hot ethnic gal that wants white acceptance. Whereas a normal looking ethnic or black guy could end up as incel.
No. He was a kid. They both were. I would estimate their age to be 18 or 19.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I should stress this offer is for people who aren't incel's. This is for people who get laid but want to go from an average sex life to having more variety, more confidence in pulling women, or might want advice on pickup/club game or online dating.. or even relationship advice.

No offense to anyone ..

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , I find your posts extremely sad

you are incel only because of your mindset

why to focus on dating outside your race , which is always a little bit challenging due to a lot of factors , when you can start within your race and then expanding outside of it ?

you are incel due to your mindset , so stop mentally masturbating and finding reasons on why you are not getting laid

you are not getting laid because of your mentality , not because it is impossible for someone who is average to get laid

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should stress this offer is for people who aren't incel's. This is for people who get laid but want to go from an average sex life to having more variety, more confidence in pulling women, or might want advice on pickup/club game or online dating.. or even relationship advice.

No offense to anyone ..
So you will help Blacks get Asians, Indians and other racist girls that are out of reach so there will be variety aside from whites and blacks?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you will help Blacks get Asians, Indians and other racist girls that are out of reach so there will be variety aside from whites and blacks?
asians ? easy. indians? even easier . but im a sleazeball , once i start shootin i just go, im in cali too where black men are kinda in demand as i see it right now, but you gotta be a thug or atleast have semi thuggish traits thats the only bad thing about being black, being white washed severely kills your SMV which makes sense because nobody likes us , so beaches want a '' real nigguh ''. a black man that aint no punk , cant be bullied by society no mater they accept us or not

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I can think of a Black guy who is with a smoking hot Asian girl right now. I could even show you on IG, but it's not appropriate.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know i'll say this , height definitely matters , even if it is a couple inches but an easy solve is to just target shorter women , im 5'9 so i like 5'2 ....5'4

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , I find your posts extremely sad

you are incel only because of your mindset

why to focus on dating outside your race , which is always a little bit challenging due to a lot of factors , when you can start within your race and then expanding outside of it ?

you are incel due to your mindset , so stop mentally masturbating and finding reasons on why you are not getting laid

you are not getting laid because of your mentality , not because it is impossible for someone who is average to get laid
I am not focused on dating outside of my race.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then what if some weirdos on this site start messaging them on IG? And it's traced back to me?
dont show the full ting , just screen shot and blur it
dont want no elliot rodgers spammin the acct
idk why anyone would message anyway, thats creep af

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No offense to anyone ..
I think the whole point of this site is for guys who don’t know how to get women.

If a man can get average girls, he can get hot girls almost easier. It’s the same formula, just a numbers/connections game.

As an example, I went through hell and back trying to make a lot of money. Then I realized I was brainwashed by society and doing it all wrong: When I found out the right formula the rich people use, I just kept repeating it and repeating it. Now I’ve got so much money I don’t know what to do with it. But it was finding the right formula that was hell.

You make a nice offer, yet it’s more of the realm: “If you have your first million, I can show you how to make ten million. But you have to have the first million first. Don’t ask me for help on making the first million.”

Little tough.