“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #19

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      B80

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        926
      • Reaction score
        675
    2. Like

      HaleyBaron

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,738
      • Reaction score
        2,319
    3. Like

      SirBigBell

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        397
      • Reaction score
        752
    4. Like

      Jor-El

      Senior Don Juan From UK
      • Messages
        413
      • Reaction score
        494
  • Loading…
Top