"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #28

All (5) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Like

      TheNewStyle123

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        621
      • Reaction score
        464
    2. Like

      DSterlen

      Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        59
      • Reaction score
        81
    3. Haha

      Lookatu

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        3,889
    4. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    5. Haha

      logicallefty

      Moderator 52 From Northeast Florida, USA
      • Messages
        6,000
      • Reaction score
        5,151
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top