"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      17 shots

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,106
      • Reaction score
        1,018
    2. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    3. Like

      rjc149

      Master Don Juan From NJ/NYC
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        1,323
    4. Like

      ELmeromero

      New Member 49
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    5. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    6. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    7. Like

      OnYourTerms

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        18
      • Reaction score
        20
  • Loading…
Top