“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (5) Like Like (4) Wow Wow (1)

    1. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    2. Wow

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    3. Like

      Serenity

      Moderator 35 From Eye of the storm
      • Messages
        5,149
      • Reaction score
        5,055
    4. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top