"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #12

All (5) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      BeExcellent

      Master Don Juan 57
      • Messages
        5,413
      • Reaction score
        7,928
    2. Like

      ubercat

      Master Don Juan From Australia
      • Messages
        3,671
      • Reaction score
        2,309
    3. Like

      jimwho

      Master Don Juan 67
      • Messages
        730
      • Reaction score
        737
    4. Haha

      King Lion

      Senior Don Juan 55
      • Messages
        312
      • Reaction score
        272
    5. Like

      bat soup

      Master Don Juan 46
      • Messages
        4,210
      • Reaction score
        4,701
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top