Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real reason women love to travel (among the many things)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No sh1t again, attention is the first one (as usual) then it follows the licence to do whatever they want with no accountability.

I guess the "what you do in vegas stays in vegas" is known to all.

I kid you not, hard to get apparently untakable women at home because dumber than drunk school girls once abroad, Im talking about colleagues at my previous work place, women in their late 20s early 30s.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a girl recently that said she only used tinder when she was on vacation. They can be their 304 selves without any social consequences.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I kid you not, hard to get apparently untakable women at home because dumber than drunk school girls once abroad, Im talking about colleagues at my previous work place, women in their late 20s early 30s.
If a group of women (of mixed ages) go on vacation, the older ones (who maybe weren't initially planning on hooking up because they "don't do that anymore") might end up hooking up anyway because they feel envious that their younger gfs are getting some action.

And/or they see it as a "last chance" for a fling or to cheat at low risk.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just traveling overseas. In the United States, if a woman travels to another area within the United States where she is unknown by local men and there are no ties to her home city, she will have casual sex. If she has a boyfriend or husband and he's not around, she will have an affair.

Women living in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Phoenix often went to Las Vegas to have random sex before the pandemic. It wasn't just women from those cities going to Las Vegas for sex. Women from further away in the United States would do the same thing, as well as international women.

It doesn't even have to be Las Vegas. Many years ago, one of my friends had sex with a married woman who was on an extended business trip in his home city. Women with high travel jobs often have sex during their travels, regardless of whether they are in a relationship at home. Women with high travel jobs often have messy personal lives.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just traveling overseas. In the United States, if a woman travels to another area within the United States where she is unknown by local men and there are no ties to her home city, she will have casual sex. If she has a boyfriend or husband and he's not around, she will have an affair.
I remember visiting some friends at college back in the late 90s, and girls would have boyfriends back home or at another college. There was a saying at that time “it doesn’t count if you’re in a different area code”

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women do this though.

A few female friends I'm close to, who are open with me about all sorts of things assure me they don't cheat on their husbands when on girls holidays.

They've been open with me about other stuff, so pretty confident they're not lying about this.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women do this though.

A few female friends I'm close to, who are open with me about all sorts of things assure me they don't cheat on their husbands when on girls holidays.

They've been open with me about other stuff, so pretty confident they're not lying about this.
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale real cheap if you’re interested.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I know before whole pandemic thing, every summer girls from Poland and Czech Republic come on vacation on Adriatic and they are wild. Literally you can fvck them 10 minutes from meeting them. Crazy stuff.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale real cheap if you’re interested.
Ha, how much you looking for ;)

I'm not saying it doesn't go on and goes against the narrative, but to assume most women, particularly in relationships do this isn't accurate imo.

I'm talking about married women I speak to who are quite open about other dubious things they've done without their husbands knowing, so I see no reason why they'd lie about what they get up to on trips away.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a girl recently that said she only used tinder when she was on vacation. They can be their 304 selves without any social consequences.
man , i will never forget i was on a train goin to arizona , a 304 was on the way to meet her boyfriend , in san antonio texas, she told me its all about ''the here and now'' she was gonna **** me on the train and look her man right in the face.
these thots are savage

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women living in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Phoenix often went to Las Vegas to have random sex before the pandemic. It wasn't just women from those cities going to Las Vegas for sex. Women from further away in the United States would do the same thing, as well as international women.
This would imply that Chads would be telling the world about doing "Vegas game". :rolleyes: The only poontang I've ever gotten in Vegas was at a ranch. :mad:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one right now that's fixated on New Zealand wanting to go there. She's mentioned it like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. Is there a movie/tv show currently showcasing New Zealand or something? I'm thinking it must be the "in fashion" thing at the moment. I don't watch TV and if she does, I'm dropping her.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been open with me about other stuff, so pretty confident they're not lying about this
Bwaahahaaa.... Thank you I really needed a good laugh.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if your girlfriend's job requires that she leave on a business trip, do you all presume the relationship over? Or do you consider such to apply only to vacations?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea definetly if a woman goes anywhere without you, rest assured she is going to be on someone else’s d!ck.
Best to keep her chained up in the basement!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would imply that Chads would be telling the world about doing "Vegas game". :rolleyes: The only poontang I've ever gotten in Vegas was at a ranch. :mad:
People do go to Las Vegas and get poontang at the nearby ranches.

Most people, especially men, have a tendency to waste time in Las Vegas. You should not be gambling. You should be focused on poontang.

If going to Las Vegas and there is no pandemic occurring, the focus needs to be at bars/nightclubs or the daytime pool parties.

On weekend nights, a lot of women go to Las Vegas with greater intent. In a city like Dallas, St. Louis, or Boston, you'll see mostly local women who are seeking attention when they go out on a Friday or Saturday night. In Las Vegas, Friday/Saturday women are more likely to be seeing sex, although some women in Vegas will be more motivated by attention or Instagram.

In almost all cities, going out on weeknights to bars is a better bet than weekends. If a woman is out at a bar at 11:30 PM on a Tuesday night, her intent to meet men is much higher than than the woman out at 11:30 PM on a Saturday night. The problem is that most men have jobs that require them to be attentive by 9 AM on weekdays, precluding them from the best times to meet women serious about meeting men at bars. Over the years, that has reduced my participation in Tuesday/Wednesday nights at bars.

Las Vegas has somewhat of a different approach to the concept of time than the rest of the United States. A lot of Las Vegans work jobs that are not typically 8:30 AM-5:30 PM type white collar jobs. Additionally, a lot of tourists are recreational, so they don't care what time it is. There are more recreational tourists on a Tuesday night in Las Vegas than in other cities.

Some of the conferences have been known to skew things bad for men. Consumer Electronics Show (CES) brings in a lot of men, and often technie, aspie men. That might not be an ideal week for Las Vegas. A lot of the conferences are shut down for 2021.

Las Vegas should be a no go until the nightlife and pool parties pick back up. There might be pool parties this summer. I'm not optimistic.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go away on stags with my married friends, about 75% of them cheat every time. Works both ways.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one right now that's fixated on New Zealand wanting to go there. She's mentioned it like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. Is there a movie/tv show currently showcasing New Zealand or something? I'm thinking it must be the "in fashion" thing at the moment. I don't watch TV and if she does, I'm dropping her.
She probably saw some stupid romantic movie starring Chad Slater. Either that or matched with a Kiwi on Tinder and he's invited her to go kayaking and bungee jumping.