“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      Baibars

      Master Don Juan 32 From Germany
      • Messages
        540
      • Reaction score
        559
    2. Like

      TheGambino

      Master Don Juan From Somewhere
      • Messages
        2,751
      • Reaction score
        970
    3. Like

      coyote_astro

      Senior Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        224
      • Reaction score
        135
    4. Like

      deBrito

      Don Juan From Brazil
      • Messages
        122
      • Reaction score
        106
    5. Like

      Sgthaytham

      Senior Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        397
      • Reaction score
        128
  • Loading…
Top