"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (6) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    2. Like

      Serenity

      Moderator 35 From Eye of the storm
      • Messages
        5,149
      • Reaction score
        5,055
    3. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    4. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    5. Like

      dr.harker

      Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        46
      • Reaction score
        37
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top