"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #9

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      thinker

      Senior Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        292
      • Reaction score
        477
    2. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    3. Like

      sceneparade

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        97
      • Reaction score
        9
    4. Like

      Lookatu

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        3,889
    5. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    6. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
  • Loading…
Top