"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #162

All (9) Like Like (7) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      pipeman84

      Master Don Juan 42 From Europe
      • Messages
        1,628
      • Reaction score
        2,128
    2. Like

      ImTheDoubleGreatest!

      Master Don Juan 27 From Right behind you
      • Messages
        5,747
      • Reaction score
        2,964
    3. Like

      mickdollaz

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        151
      • Reaction score
        148
    4. Like

      malz1

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        273
      • Reaction score
        181
    5. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
    6. Like

      corrector

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        10,391
      • Reaction score
        4,058
    7. Like

      Billtx49

      Master Don Juan From DFW
      • Messages
        5,989
      • Reaction score
        5,410
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top