"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #22

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    2. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    3. Like

      Mazer

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        801
      • Reaction score
        890
    4. Like

      coyote_astro

      Senior Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        224
      • Reaction score
        135
    5. Like

      Baibars

      Master Don Juan 32 From Germany
      • Messages
        540
      • Reaction score
        559
  • Loading…
Top