"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #12

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      Ohso-Phresh

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        368
      • Reaction score
        279
    2. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    3. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
    4. Like

      RickTheToad

      Moderator From Bridgeport, CT
      • Messages
        6,603
      • Reaction score
        5,138
  • Loading…
Top