“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #56

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Lynx nkaf

      Banned
      • Messages
        1,863
      • Reaction score
        1,221
    2. Like

      bcude

      Master Don Juan 44
      • Messages
        762
      • Reaction score
        1,219
    3. Like

      Boris Rum

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        24
      • Reaction score
        29
    4. Like

      CaptainNotSoObvious

      Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        87
      • Reaction score
        58
    5. Like

      xplt

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        519
      • Reaction score
        471
    6. Like

      Ceaserofnone

      Don Juan 39
      • Messages
        50
      • Reaction score
        36
  • Loading…
Top