"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (1) Angry Angry (1)

    1. Like

      Snake-eyes

      Don Juan 34
      • Messages
        86
      • Reaction score
        65
    2. Haha

      Wolf.

      New Member 32
      • Messages
        6
      • Reaction score
        4
    3. Like

      Atom Smasher

      Master Don Juan 69 From The 7th Dimension
      • Messages
        8,637
      • Reaction score
        6,557
    4. Like

      kzar_kzar

      Don Juan 34
      • Messages
        100
      • Reaction score
        34
    5. Like

      zekko

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        16,752
      • Reaction score
        9,953
    6. Angry

      brolly

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        50
      • Reaction score
        17
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top