"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (8) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (3)

    1. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    2. Like

      PeasantPlayer

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        946
    3. Haha

      Focal core

      Master Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        1,533
      • Reaction score
        1,203
    4. Like

      HoneyHitter

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        496
      • Reaction score
        202
    5. Haha

      In2theGame

      Master Don Juan 43 From New York City
      • Messages
        2,190
      • Reaction score
        1,147
    6. Haha

      AttackFormation

      Master Don Juan 33 From Sweden
      • Messages
        4,062
      • Reaction score
        3,617
    7. Like

      lgbs2004

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        382
      • Reaction score
        342
    8. Like

      zekko

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        16,755
      • Reaction score
        9,953
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top