Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rage of Incels.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Article stating that Incels aren’t really looking for sex. They’re looking for absolute male supremacy.

What incels want is extremely limited and specific:
they want unattractive, uncouth, and unpleasant misogynists to be able to have sex on demand with young, beautiful women. They believe that this is a natural right.

True or fabrication?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an overrated problem blown up by the mainstream lefty media because it fits the agenda.

99% of incels are just average looking dudes who cant get a look in with women over 2/10 in looks and as a result are disillusioned and just need a place to vent.

The lefty media will never look at WHY our system is increasingly failing men, or why female hypergamy is so rampant, so of course, blame the incels.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article stating that Incels aren’t really looking for sex. They’re looking for absolute male supremacy.

What incels want is extremely limited and specific:
they want unattractive, uncouth, and unpleasant misogynists to be able to have sex on demand with young, beautiful women. They believe that this is a natural right.

True or fabrication?
You mean white women who are choosing Tyrones over them. Most of these perpetrators are white and they could probably get a hot ethnic girl if they wanted to.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An average white guy can get an average Asian girl. And the average Asian girl is cute hard working and respectful. What's the matter with these fuktards that they can't think their way around problems.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're morons plain and simple. Men who attach far too much worth to sex, then don't get any because they're actually a-holes but spend all their time pretending to be "nice" because they think that's how you get girls.

I would have some sympathy except their attitude is ridiculous. They sit around all day moping and complaining, whinging and whining.

Every incel post or comment I've read is always some guy whining about how unfair the world is to him, and how even though he's an amazing cool best-guy-ever he can't have sex.

Newsflash: If you think you're the coolest best guy ever yet no one else thinks so, you're probably an egotistical jerkwad.

I haven't banged yet but I've had a lot of dates, many unsuccessful, many successful. I could moan all day that I'm not getting laid but instead I'm trying to do something with my life and have fun - and if I wanted to get laid I could, it's just I want to do it with someone I really find attractive rather than literally any girl who offers.

For that reason I also think that "late virgins" are very different from incels too. If you have choice over whether you get laid and/or if you don't let it define you, you are just a virgin. If you let it define you and start to hate women and become bitter, you're a loser incel.

90% of incels could probably get laid anyway if they weren't such massive jerks personality-wise and opened up a bit. The other 10% need to work on themselves and stop blaming women for their own social problems and lack of physique.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know that incels existed. When the movie the 40 year old virgin came out I thought the title was hilarious, I mean in my mind at the time unless you were Stephan Hawking kind of messed up I figured at some point you could find a women that you found attractive to have sex with and hell even a relationship with, then one day I was talking to a therapist that worked with mostly men and some how that movie came up, he told my that not only had he worked with 40 year old virgins but had also worked with 50 and 60 year old virgins. This led me to find out about the incels so I started to go on their forums and read what they posted ad well as look at pictures of them on social media. My take is that physically most of these guys are below average to average and with some work they could do much better. Psychologically and socially these guys also need to do some work. Last but not least some of them seem to think that they are entitled to bang 10/10 babes, these guys need to get real with their expectations.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The problem of men feminized by society and their upbringing is a real problem.

They don’t know that no matter what, any girlfriend, any wife, any woman will suffer a chemical absence if she sees the man more than one a week. She will either bounce or cheat. Name your poison.
So men looking for live in girlfriends and wives are blue pilled feminized passives.

They are actually protesting the political climate and their enforced condition.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bumping this thread as I came across the OP's article in the New Yorker recently and thought it was interesting. This hasn't been discussed by the currently active users or at all in 4 years and maybe should be revisited. I searched the site first in order to avoid posting it if it already was on the site.

Reposting the link here:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are usually below average men who, rather than try to work on themselves, are more prone to excuse making as to why they don't get women. On that single point, the article is correct.

Otherwise, I think the article is mostly just male-bashing drivel. The author, who clearly is some SJW with access to a keyboard, has an agenda that is handed to him by the New Yorker and so he is going to weave a story together that fits the narrative. That is, these sexless men are angry, but not just angry, they believe in absolute male supremacy to have any woman they want at any time with no right to say no. Oh, and they usually are white supremacists as well. Now, you would never be able to come up with proof at this kind of outlandish claim, but apparently, this information was gathered by the author on a message board of all places to arrive at his conclusions. This is what passes for investigative journalism in our society these days.

The article was a bunch of bullsh1t back in 2018 when it was published, and it is bullsh1t now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more dominant narrative these days are about how guys are, en masse, checking out of society and sounds more passport-bro, or MGTOW orientated and women are starting to take notice as less and less people are interested in marriage. It's less politically convenient today than it was yesterday with 2/3rds of young sexless guys that you can now say that there is no comfortable or politically correct way to address with the issues. When you try, people label you as an incel, racist, or some other label and try to cancel you out so you can have no constructive discussion. Of coure, the article is absurd to link incel to W.S. because I'm Italian-Black and I'm one of the most vocal incels on here. Completely out to lunch.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It is an opinion piece. Furthermore, the "incels" the author met may have had those traits.

As is often the case, articles present a view from a certain angle, however myopic.

I found it notable that the term incel was being used in MSM 4 years ago, did not expect that.

Incels are usually below average men who, rather than try to work on themselves, are more prone to excuse making as to why they don't get women. On that single point, the article is correct.

Otherwise, I think the article is mostly just male-bashing drivel. The author, who clearly is some SJW with access to a keyboard, has an agenda that is handed to him by the New Yorker and so he is going to weave a story together that fits the narrative. That is, these sexless men are angry, but not just angry, they believe in absolute male supremacy to have any woman they want at any time with no right to say no. Oh, and they usually are white supremacists as well. Now, you would never be able to come up with proof at this kind of outlandish claim, but apparently, this information was gathered by the author on a message board of all places to arrive at his conclusions. This is what passes for investigative journalism in our society these days.

The article was a bunch of bullsh1t back in 2018 when it was published, and it is bullsh1t now.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless a guy is disabled, or has a severe mental illness, I have no sympathy for incels

If these guys can do it why can't they? some men aren't meant to carry their genes forward it's been like that since the beginning of time, weak men refuse to take accountability and quite frankly that irks me

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an opinion piece. Furthermore, the "incels" the author met may have had those traits.

As is often the case, articles present a view from a certain angle, however myopic.

I found it notable that the term incel was being used in MSM 4 years ago, did not expect that.
I understand it is an opinion piece. Generally speaking, opinion pieces, if well done anyway, will base said opinion off of some objective evidence. Issuing a blanket statement about incels based upon a single or even a few message board posters is moronic. We would chastise a poster here for doing something like that, let alone a journalist writing for The New Yorker. Most "incels" are just dudes with zero confidence for women with a lot of excuses for why that it is. They aren't misogynistic, white supremacists. Not saying there aren't some like that here or there - but painting with a broad brush like the author did based upon a few comments is disingenuous at best. But it is worse than that - there is clearly an agenda with the article.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For the sake of discussion, one could argue that any statement, anybody makes anywhere, including this board, should be accompanied by APA style references. Along with datasets, but that’s not reality either.

Anything can be argued, sources dismissed as biased etc. by anyone at any time.

Myself? I’m arguably from the last generation that values critical thinking and was taught it in school, by sibs, parents etc. I tend to read articles on both sides of arguments that interest me and make up my own mind.

All of that said, I enjoy reading different views and sometimes assimilating what I consider to be worthy information.

Thank you for your post.

I understand it is an opinion piece. Generally speaking, opinion pieces, if well done anyway, will base said opinion off of some objective evidence. Issuing a blanket statement about incels based upon a single or even a few message board posters is moronic. We would chastise a poster here for doing something like that, let alone a journalist writing for The New Yorker. Most "incels" are just dudes with zero confidence for women with a lot of excuses for why that it is. They aren't misogynistic, white supremacists. Not saying there aren't some like that here or there - but painting with a broad brush like the author did based upon a few comments is disingenuous at best. But it is worse than that - there is clearly an agenda with the article.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless a guy is disabled, or has a severe mental illness, I have no sympathy for incels

If these guys can do it why can't they? some men aren't meant to carry their genes forward it's been like that since the beginning of time, weak men refuse to take accountability and quite frankly that irks me
There fat guys with women so just being fat doesn't make someone incel, especially if they are WMAF/WMBF combination.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There fat guys with women so just being fat doesn't make someone incel, especially if they are WMAF/WMBF combination.
I have no idea what those acronyms mean, but most incels I've seen on youtube are fat or delusional or both
I remember MGTOW dictionary use to lie about being a 6'3, jacked italian chad, come to find out he is a 50+ year old Indian loser who lives in his momma's basement

A lot of incels are delusional especially on forums and youtube remember Elliot Rodger? he thought he was GOd's gift to women too we all know how that played out

^^If these guys hit the gym I guarantee you, their success with women would skyrocket

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda get the mindset for some of these incels. In HS I was (and still am) part of the nerds. Gamer geeks. We didn’t go to tjhe prom. Girls were unattainable and we couldn’t even conceive of getting a girl. Well. That all changed for me when I graduated. But for many of my friends. Even decades later. They are in exactly the same position. Some other (White) friends went the plain Asian route & escaped vis that method.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion, one could argue that any statement, anybody makes anywhere, including this board, should be accompanied by APA style references. Along with datasets, but that’s not reality either.

Anything can be argued, sources dismissed as biased etc. by anyone at any time.

Myself? I’m arguably from the last generation that values critical thinking and was taught it in school, by sibs, parents etc. I tend to read articles on both sides of arguments that interest me and make up my own mind.

All of that said, I enjoy reading different views and sometimes assimilating what I consider to be worthy information.

Thank you for your post.
And I am not looking to question how you approach an argument. All I am doing is merely pointing out how silly it is to describe an entire group of people based upon an interaction with 1-3 of those who you think belong to that group. That is what this article did and is trying to pass itself off as gospel on the subject. On that I hope we can agree.

And you and I tend to be on the same side of the fence on here, but your comment about being from the last generation that was taught to think critically is funny, not to mention condescending and patently false.