"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      One_Punch_Man

      New Member 38
      • Messages
        9
      • Reaction score
        4
    2. Like

      glass half full

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        894
      • Reaction score
        285
    3. Like

      fanatic22

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        416
      • Reaction score
        329
    4. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,789
      • Reaction score
        8,861
    5. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
  • Loading…
Top