"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Mjsl30

      Don Juan 31
      • Messages
        36
      • Reaction score
        10
    2. Like

      Mazer

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        801
      • Reaction score
        890
    3. Like

      Murk

      Master Don Juan 37 From London
      • Messages
        4,359
      • Reaction score
        3,322
    4. Like

      Atom Smasher

      Master Don Juan 69 From The 7th Dimension
      • Messages
        8,637
      • Reaction score
        6,557
    5. Like

      soulforge

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,239
      • Reaction score
        4,962
  • Loading…
Top