Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How alphas handle cheating

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Inexperienced men whine like b*tches when their women let other dudes blow their back out.
Exactly, that's you. Your inexperienced and your not willing to learn from guys who actually get laid so that also makes you stupid lol but it's cool, like I said you get a pass.

And I prolly fvcked your girl before, I have a reputation for that lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn’t answer the question chump. You live in a country where you’re legally allowed to beat your women, or one where it’s a criminal offence for her to cheat? Answer.
Projection -the human ego defending itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others

Are you sure you don't beat women?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, that's you. Your inexperienced and your not willing to learn from guys who actually get laid so that also makes you stupid lol but it's cool, like I said you get a pass.

And I prolly fvcked your girl before, I have a reputation for that lol
I'm trying to help you, bro. Look in the mirror when your woman steps out on you. Calling her a slut won't stop the next one from running like hell away from your weak behaviors.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to help you, bro. Look in the mirror when your woman steps out on you. Calling her a slut won't stop the next one from running like hell away from your weak behaviors.
I don't do Long Term Relationahips so I don't need that advice, now you see why I called you stupid?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshyt. Women in love do not cheat. They can't cheat. That's a contradiction. When a woman has 95%+ interest level, she doesn't even notice other men.
I think you're overestimating women. Ever heard the song Torn Between Two Lovers? Some women can be in love with two different men at the same time. And for some girls, cheating isn't an indication of interest level, it's a character flaw. Some girls are just self destructive.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** is dead to me.

Then, Jeff Alan playbook and go beast mode. Spin plates.

I would say, a cheat is a **** up somewhere on a man's game.

Yes, she's a ***** and the gene pool would be better off without her.

I am saying, dude likely is low test. Isn't running game. Didn't qualify her. Isn't stepping up. Isn't lifting. Isn't crushing life. Moreover, dude is caught with his pants down baby **** out rather than having a flirt and letting her know she's got competion.

Women have to add value. If she's valueless, booty call status her. Not upgrade to house wife.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're overestimating women. Ever heard the song Torn Between Two Lovers? Some women can be in love with two different men at the same time. And for some girls, cheating isn't an indication of interest level, it's a character flaw. Some girls are just self destructive.
No, cheating is definitely an indication of interest level. I don't get why men on this forum are so obsessed with making excuses for why they get left, walked over, cheated on, etc.

Some women do sabotage their lives and have self destructive behavior. However, interest level cuts through everything. A woman in love will walk barefoot over glass. Bottom line is the average Western male is just clueless when it comes to women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job.

However, it must be said that Alpha men do not get cheated on. That's a contradiction. If she cheated, you were no longer the #1 man in her life. By definition, you ceased being the alpha.
In the world of apes the alpha gets cheated on when he turns his back. His concubine be cheating on him at every turn.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, cheating is definitely an indication of interest level. I don't get why men on this forum are so obsessed with making excuses for why they get left, walked over, cheated on, etc.
Cheating is usually an indication of interest level. But I don't think there is any way to guarantee that you will never get dumped or cheated on. A woman may prefer another man to you (he may tick more of her boxes), or she may tire of you at some point. The love hormones level off at a certain point in a relationship (often called the seven year itch).

I understand the appeal of the PUA idea that any failure with women is always your fault, because that implies that you have control over all interactions. "If I had only done the right thing here, or had been more of a man here". But it takes two to tango, and not all couples are mutually compatible. Also people sometimes grow apart after a time.

Obviously you want to be the best man you can be, and that will increase your odds of success. But I don't believe there is a way to achieve perfection.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is usually an indication of interest level. But I don't think there is any way to guarantee that you will never get dumped or cheated on. A woman may prefer another man to you (he may tick more of her boxes), or she may tire of you at some point. The love hormones level off at a certain point in a relationship (often called the seven year itch).

I understand the appeal of the PUA idea that any failure with women is always your fault, because that implies that you have control over all interactions. "If I had only done the right thing here, or had been more of a man here". But it takes two to tango, and not all couples are mutually compatible. Also people sometimes grow apart after a time.

Obviously you want to be the best man you can be, and that will increase your odds of success. But I don't believe there is a way to achieve perfection.
So if your gf who fvcks you nearly nightly goes on a GNO ( girls night out ) gets drunk and laid. Her interest level for you died? Not necessarily so. She was partying with friends and suggestible due to alcohol.

I think interest level is done when they refuse to have sex with you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here come all the rationalizations.

Bullshyt. Women in love do not cheat. They can't cheat. That's a contradiction. When a woman has 95%+ interest level, she doesn't even notice other men. If your woman lets another man stick his penis in her, it is because you are no where near being alpha. Get it?

It's funny, this forum is about producing DJs - Alpha men that are successful with women. Yet every post is whiny men complaining when they don't run tight enough ship to keep their women at bay.

Quite possibly the dumbest post I have read in a VERY long time.

A

AJ84

Female perspective: not all women equate sex with love. Many cheaters of both genders compartmentalize their cheating and convince themselves that A has nothing to do with B. Some even think it improves their relationships lol. It’s a self deluded way of justifying crappy behaviour and avoiding guilt.

Being a top form man or a top form woman does not guarantee a single thing, the odds may be better that they won’t cheat, but you cannot control someone’s behaviour or thoughts no matter how tight your game is or even how much that person loves you. It’s all a big leap of faith not for the faint of heart.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man they've been with is weak. 99% of Western men are. You better get into that 1%.

Why are you slipping up? Alpha men don't slip up because there's no "act."

Delusional. This stuff isn't rocket science. If your woman ****ed another dude, you didn't do enough things right in the relationship.
What?!? You aint never heard of women cheating just to cheat? You can't control them. You can only control you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is usually an indication of interest level.
Cheating is always an indication of low interest. A woman with 95% interest level does not cheat. That's what interest level is.

But I don't think there is any way to guarantee that you will never get dumped or cheated on. A woman may prefer another man to you (he may tick more of her boxes), or she may tire of you at some point. The love hormones level off at a certain point in a relationship (often called the seven year itch).
There is. Keep her interest level as high as possible. The lower it drops, she is more likely to cheat.

I understand the appeal of mediocrity - that failure can be attributed to someone else rather than your own actions.

Speak for yourself. I'll always strive to be perfect. The catch is, when she has 95% interest level, she overlooks your mistakes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if your gf who fvcks you nearly nightly goes on a GNO ( girls night out ) gets drunk and laid. Her interest level for you died? Not necessarily so. She was partying with friends and suggestible due to alcohol.

I think interest level is done when they refuse to have sex with you.
The rationalizations here truly are amazing. See, if your girlfriend has 95% interest level, she's not going to get drunk or wet enough to let another man stick his penis in her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rationalizations here truly are amazing. See, if your girlfriend has 95% interest level, she's not going to get drunk or wet enough to let another man stick his penis in her.
Not true. Im not saying its okay. Plenty of us men cheated with good puzzy at home.

Last edited: