Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Strategy For Dealing With Her Exes & Orbitors

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They know they be trying to fvck.
It must be absolute fvcking hell to be married to an attention wh0re....Think about it....even if they don't fvck the man in question it still EMASCULATES you...they are giving another man emotional energy and you both know it...you would feel like total sh!t the entire relationship.I do not think my BPD fvcked the man but she was emasculating me emotionally and I will be goddamned if I am going to take that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be absolute fvcking hell to be married to an attention wh0re....Think about it....even if they don't fvck the man in question it still EMASCULATES you...they are giving another man emotional energy and you both know it...you would feel like total sh!t the entire relationship.I do not think my BPD fvcked the man but she was emasculating me emotionally and I will be goddamned if I am going to take that.
Well you see. It IS emasculating. Attention wh0res value NEW attention more highly. So you will be missing all types of normal attention in your interaction with her. You almost HAVE to cheat them to balance it out.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man people try justifying the behavior by saying things like as long as she's not being physical with another guy it's not cheating. It's not black and white though. There's also the respect aspect of it. Or lack of, I should say.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man people try justifying the behavior by saying things like as long as she's not being physical with another guy it's not cheating. It's not black and white though. There's also the respect aspect of it. Or lack of, I should say.
She actually could "respect" you in her oen way but views herself as "social" and "friendly"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is how women tears down a man and make him supplicate towards her frame.

A great man has no chains that can bind him. The chains of fear, of needing women's validation, the chains of neediness, approval seeking...etc, it all leads to enslavement.

That is why I say to every man here, dump a woman immediately in such a scenario.

You may think u can win, but she will ultimately worm her way into a man's heart in the long run without him even realising it until it's too late.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't tell you how many times I've had this argument with my exes.
You cant argue cause they view it as "insecurity" and if they dont view it that way their friends will convince them that youre insecure. Some women have the sense to realize its not okay. The others dont know until you show them.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how women tears down a man and make him supplicate towards her frame.

A great man has no chains that can bind him. The chains of fear, of needing women's validation, the chains of neediness, approval seeking...etc, it all leads to enslavement.

That is why I say to every man here, dump a woman immediately in such a scenario.

You may think u can win, but she will ultimately worm her way into a man's heart in the long run without him even realising it until it's too late.
Even if you can "resist" does that stop her from nitpicking and nipping away at you? So ultimately even if you dont get drowned by her efforts its a useless waste of your time?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you can "resist" does that stop her from nitpicking and nipping away at you? So ultimately even if you dont get drowned by her efforts its a useless waste of your time?
It's because women r the emotional apex predator while men r not.

That's how balance is maintained when another apex predator (men) that's both superior physically and analytically is around.

If given enough time and access, a man will be gentle-d.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant argue cause they view it as "insecurity" and if they dont their friends will convince you that it is. Some women have the sense to realize its not okay. The others dont know until you show them.
Yeah, women are bombarded on all sides by the message "It's okay to have orbiters (male friends), and if your S.O. objects, that's jealousy, insecurity, and possessiveness". That's why you can't just assume that they will automatically drop orbiters for a high value man. They WILL drop them for a high value man, but it's not necessarily automatic. Some women will even assume you WANT them to have orbiters, because they will assume that you want to keep yours.

But there's a difference between a woman having orbiters, and a man having female friends. For the most part, men aren't interested in having female platonic companionship, they want to have that sexual component that goes along with it. Whereas women have a variety of uses for a male friend. That's what makes it complicated to say "Well, if she's going to have male friends, then I'm going to keep female friends". Because if they are attractive, we will likely want to bang them. That's why it's better (IMO) to simply let them know upfront what you will and won't tolerate. Anything less is just playing games, and then it becomes a game of one upmanship.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To "dump" a woman is a subjective term..I never "dump" anybody.If I had to do over again I would just distance and have her as a back burner plate.
Neither do I.

I dont dump, I'll dismiss her immediately and move on to the next. It's easy to find women.

Even with back burners, you'll still invest and open urself to emotions, no man can escape it.

Men should hv the capacity and capability in his abilities to search anew for his mental health and happiness.

R

Ranger

That's how balance is maintained when another apex predator (men) that's both superior physically and analytically is around.

Oh my. That’s a solid truth.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep, there is so much to say about this but this is the basic truth. The average woman would never get into a PHYSICAL fight with a man, because the man is bigger, faster, and smarter when it comes to fighting.

SO why is it that men believe they can win emotional fights with chicks?

When I was enlisted at the NCO club, my squad leader got into a fight with a Navy SEAL, my squad leader was a complete bad@ss, there wasn't a man in the battalion that could even touch him. When they got into this brawl the SEAL was getting his butt kicked. Then he did something that changed the balance. LOL!!!! He maneuvered close to the POOL, and they both fell in, and the SEAL drug him underwater. The SEAL pulled Alex into HIS ENVIRONMENT. Alex didn't stand a chance against someone trained to hold his breath underwater for 10 minutes.

This is what chicks do, they maneuver men into emotional situations where they have the advantage. You CAN NOT win this battle, if it gets emotional you have lost. The only thing you can do is just not fall in the pool and lose your emotional control... this is why arguing with chicks is a waste of time... all you can do is walk away from the fight and get back on your purpose... If she is still interested in you, she will come back... if she doesn't you have already lost her.

The best skill a man can have, and your only weapon against emotional chick battles is indifferent stoicism.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, there is so much to say about this but this is the basic truth. The average woman would never get into a PHYSICAL fight with a man, because the man is bigger, faster, and smarter when it comes to fighting.

SO why is it that men believe they can win emotional fights with chicks?

When I was enlisted at the NCO club, my squad leader got into a fight with a Navy SEAL, my squad leader was a complete bad@ss, there wasn't a man in the battalion that could even touch him. When they got into this brawl the SEAL was getting his butt kicked. Then he did something that changed the balance. LOL!!!! He maneuvered close to the POOL, and they both fell in, and the SEAL drug him underwater. The SEAL pulled Alex into HIS ENVIRONMENT. Alex didn't stand a chance against someone trained to hold his breath underwater for 10 minutes.

This is what chicks do, they maneuver men into emotional situations where they have the advantage. You CAN NOT win this battle, if it gets emotional you have lost. The only thing you can do is just not fall in the pool and lose your emotional control... this is why arguing with chicks is a waste of time... all you can do is walk away from the fight and get back on your purpose... If she is still interested in you, she will come back... if she doesn't you have already lost her.

The best skill a man can have, and your only weapon against emotional chick battles is indifferent stoicism.
Thats why the old school way of being too busy doing hobbies fixibg thing and hiding in theman cave worked so well. It kept the balance.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS! Although while it's easy to understand it's very difficult to actually do when you have developed feelings for a woman especially in a LTR.

R

Ranger

THIS! Although while it's easy to understand it's very difficult to actually do when you have developed feelings for a woman especially in a LTR.
Being in an LTR while being feminized from birth is the cause. An LTR in a woman’s/feminine frame is a catastrophe in itself.

R

Ranger

Im todays age can a LTR be a mans frame?
I do believe it can. But there can not be even one shred of feminine left in you. The feminine imperative, in your mind, must be layed bare for you to see and cut loose.
I no longer feel anger or a need to explain myself. There is no regret or animosity. There is only “there it is, fully exposed”
I can now explore who I am and where I want to go. There are no techniques I need to learn to prevent something from happening. PUA doesn’t mean anything to me. Those are patches for a man still plugged in. When you are no longer plugged in, none of that matters anymore.

That’s who a woman really wants to lead her. She will feel protection, femininity, and there is were she finds her redemption.

R

Ranger

What’s really interesting is I can tell instantly when a woman is defaulting to the feminine imperative in a conversation, just by her expression just before she speaks. I already know.
Her social programming is childish and rather cute. You can only buy into something if you have gone into agreement with it long before the conversation.