"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #9

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      thelittleprince

      Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        54
      • Reaction score
        12
    2. Like

      Desdinova

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        11,680
      • Reaction score
        4,874
    3. Like

      HoneyHitter

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        496
      • Reaction score
        202
    4. Like

      Vikingking1488

      Banned 38
      • Messages
        21
      • Reaction score
        13
    5. Like

      In2theGame

      Master Don Juan 43 From New York City
      • Messages
        2,190
      • Reaction score
        1,147
  • Loading…
Top