Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling a Previous LJBF who is Showing Interest Again

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I initially joined this forum for assistance with 1 particular girl who stated LJBF to me but would not leave me alone. We would go out often and would go back to her place however I never was able to sleep with her. Just messed around. I ended up cutting ties with her since I started realizing I was wasting a lot of time and energy on this broad and it went nowhere. I started dating other chicks, and she started dating other dudes. No big deal. I haven't spoken to her in over 6 months however recently she has been hitting me up again wanting to hangout.

I don't typically get the LJBF talk and it not immediately turn into a FWB. However this chick threw me for a loop when she just flatout refused to give it up, restating the LJBF talk. Which was weird since we messed around, grabbing her ass, everything but the actual thing.

My question is how should I approach this? I already wrote this chick off, ignored her follow up texts after I cut ties. But after 6 months of no contact I feel I could salvage this.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob. just attn seeking. Here's what you do. Invite her over and say we'll cook a meal and get catch up. If she says no, you say no worries. When you're open to coming over and catching up, feel free to reach out. If she says come over their, no. Meet in public, no. She has to come to you. If you cannot cook, learn, but for this one, order a pizza or something.

You need to get the control back. This is the only way you'd be able to slay and lay the woman.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob. just attn seeking. Here's what you do. Invite her over and say we'll cook a meal and get catch up. If she says no, you say no worries. When you're open to coming over and catching up, feel free to reach out. If she says come over their, no. Meet in public, no. She has to come to you. If you cannot cook, learn, but for this one, order a pizza or something.

You need to get the control back. This is the only way you'd be able to slay and lay the woman.
I think I can make that work. I live closer to the city and she's there from time to time. I'll just tell her to stop by whenever she's planning to be in the area. I think I missed an opportunity last night. She drunk dialed at 2:30am but I was already asleep since I'm working today.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not to meet her away from your house for any circumstance. Invite her over for dinner, tell her to bring some wine. If she offers anything other than compliance, tell her it was good to hear from her but you have to go.

Rinse and repeat until she comes over or stops hitting you up. You're going to be a broken record.

"Hey <name>, good to hear from you. Come by on <day> with a bottle of wine. We'll make dinner together and catch up. <time> work?"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can make that work. I live closer to the city and she's there from time to time. I'll just tell her to stop by whenever she's planning to be in the area. I think I missed an opportunity last night. She drunk dialed at 2:30am but I was already asleep since I'm working today.
No no no. You set the terms. Tell her a specific day and offer a time (to gain compliance). Let her back you off. Do not give her the freedom to "stop by whenever shes in the area." She didn't earn it.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin is correct. YOU are in the drivers seat, not her. That is what many men fail to realize and that is why they are friendzoned or cucked. THE MAN sets the tone for the event, not her unless she invites you out and you've been dating and fvcking for a few months.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to come to your place, and watch a p0rno movie together.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points all around. I haven’t done anything about that late night phone call. You guys think I should just leave it? Or should I give her some acknowledgment of it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Good points all around. I haven’t done anything about that late night phone call. You guys think I should just leave it? Or should I give her some acknowledgment of it?
Late night calls while likely under the influence should be ignored. Wait and see if she can do it at a hopefully more sober normal time…

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's up to you. I typically always return phone calls... even if that was a drunken dial. Call her up. If she answers, immediately joke about how she shouldn't ask you out in the middle of the night. If she retorts that she wasn't calling for that reason, wish her the best and get off the line immediately. Then go back to NC.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I totally agree with the others. Your place or no place. Get to the point and either she agrees and submits or go back to NC for good. No reason to let her start yanking your chain or wasting your time AGAIN.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the type of women I ignore, even after no contact.
They are complete time wasters. I would avoid her if I were you.
Once a chick has established what she can get away with guys, she'll keep doing it.
She's either contacting you out of boredom, or just recently broke up with Chad 1.0 and needs you to entertain her until she meets Chad 2.0

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the type of women I ignore, even after no contact.
They are complete time wasters. I would avoid her if I were you.
Once a chick has established what she can get away with guys, she'll keep doing it.
She's either contacting you out of boredom, or just recently broke up with Chad 1.0 and needs you to entertain her until she meets Chad 2.0
This is what I'm leaning towards the most. She managed to piss me off several times while we were talking. What makes this difficult is the fact she's hot and I got a little preview of her.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late night calls while likely under the influence should be ignored. Wait and see if she can do it at a hopefully more sober normal time…
The ironic thing here is I actually prefer her calling me while under the influence. I want nothing to do with her besides sex.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I'm leaning towards the most. She managed to piss me off several times while we were talking. What makes this difficult is the fact she's hot and I got a little preview of her.
If she's pissed you off badly enough, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I initially joined this forum for assistance with 1 particular girl who stated LJBF to me but would not leave me alone. We would go out often and would go back to her place however I never was able to sleep with her. Just messed around. I ended up cutting ties with her since I started realizing I was wasting a lot of time and energy on this broad and it went nowhere. I started dating other chicks, and she started dating other dudes. No big deal. I haven't spoken to her in over 6 months however recently she has been hitting me up again wanting to hangout.

I don't typically get the LJBF talk and it not immediately turn into a FWB. However this chick threw me for a loop when she just flatout refused to give it up, restating the LJBF talk. Which was weird since we messed around, grabbing her ass, everything but the actual thing.

My question is how should I approach this? I already wrote this chick off, ignored her follow up texts after I cut ties. But after 6 months of no contact I feel I could salvage this.
Easy. Just say you are not interested in being friends, so just let you know if she changes her mind.

Thats it. Wait for a response. If she says no, IJWTBF, say no I am not interested, i have to go now but it was nice talking to you.

Keep doing that. Every time you guys talk, give her the same line, Hey I have to run now but it was good to hear from you. She will either initiate plans or leave you alone.

If you grab her stuff already, you can get out of the friendzone, just "never" accept being there. Keep meeting more chicks, give her the impression you are.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a classic case of buyers remorse. Mysrery wrote about it. Op could have disregarded her level of comfort.
Attract > Comfort > Intimacy. In sequence.
I think thats why he got LJBF.

R

Ranger

This just feels like the wrong frame to me. It feels all wrong.
Woman calls me intoxicated= time for you to fuk me is her communication.
Women don’t call their little boys in that context.
Always assume she wants dik. Because she does.

They have the only human organ designed solely for sexual pleasure. Even my grandmother before she died made a comment that Mel Gibson could put his boots under her bed and she was 86 and in a wheelchair.

This stuff doesn’t feel like it’s going in the right direction. Just an opinion but why even be IN that game. The only woman in my life that used the LJBF line on me, eventually invited me to lunch and then tried to fuk me. I didn’t because she was pulling a serious monkey branch on her husband and wanted to branch up to me. I make good money. So that’s when I was plugged in.
I rejected her and kissed her on the cheek.

I’m sure some would call me crazy for rejecting a near 6 foot blonde bombshell but I did.

Let’s say it all happened at this point in time. Now.
First off, I’m not a monkey branch. In fact she would have to do some serious work to get me to that point but a part of her knows that approach won’t work. But what she would be looking for in me now is beyond the idea of resources. It’s about something much deeper.
There is something that she is looking for that is far more valuable than resources.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just feels like the wrong frame to me. It feels all wrong.
Woman calls me intoxicated= time for you to fuk me is her communication.
Women don’t call their little boys in that context.
Always assume she wants dik. Because she does.

They have the only human organ designed solely for sexual pleasure. Even my grandmother before she died made a comment that Mel Gibson could put his boots under her bed and she was 86 and in a wheelchair.

This stuff doesn’t feel like it’s going in the right direction. Just an opinion but why even be IN that game. The only woman in my life that used the LJBF line on me, eventually invited me to lunch and then tried to fuk me. I didn’t because she was pulling a serious monkey branch on her husband and wanted to branch up to me. I make good money. So that’s when I was plugged in.
I rejected her and kissed her on the cheek.

I’m sure some would call me crazy for rejecting a near 6 foot blonde bombshell but I did.

Let’s say it all happened at this point in time. Now.
First off, I’m not a monkey branch. In fact she would have to do some serious work to get me to that point but a part of her knows that approach won’t work. But what she would be looking for in me now is beyond the idea of resources. It’s about something much deeper.
There is something that she is looking for that is far more valuable than resources.
Well the biggest difference between you and I is I have nothing to offer her financially speaking. There’s no doubt she’s attracted to me. She’s hot too and playing the game. I think it has more to do with me having her the way I want vs she having me the way she wants. A lot of this is proven in her text game. For example I texted her around midnight on Friday night asking what she was up to. She waited 24 hours to text back apologizing for the late response asking me what I was doing.