"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #240

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      Edwardzoert

      New Member 41
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    2. Like

      Alvafe

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        3,361
      • Reaction score
        1,594
    3. Like

      IUDonger

      New Member 50
      • Messages
        8
      • Reaction score
        5
    4. Like

      Gan

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        96
      • Reaction score
        20
    5. Like

      7mm

      New Member 55
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    6. Like

      RedScorpion

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        410
      • Reaction score
        216
  • Loading…
Top