"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #42

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      manfrombelow

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        1,715
      • Reaction score
        2,208
    2. Like

      KingBeef

      Master Don Juan From Queens, New York
      • Messages
        803
      • Reaction score
        116
    3. Like

      raider87

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        246
      • Reaction score
        115
    4. Like

      bigneil

      Banned From Texas
      • Messages
        8,265
      • Reaction score
        2,644
  • Loading…
Top