What to focus on in the coming year?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh wrote guides to various countries he gamed in

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were in my position and wanted to look somewhere in Europe, what would you do and why? I'd at least like to know what I'd be getting myself into here and what to do. Like I said are there any books about going to other countries to meet women that I could possibly read? Do you know any?
I have no hope for Europe. Always wanted to go to Croatia, but not for the women

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I studied abroad in Austria I used tinder and I was talking to a girl on there who would have gone out with me if I hadn't only been there temporarily. But because I was only supposed to be there a few months she said no
That was no obstacle in Southeast Asia.

The snobbishness in PUA circles about that region is such an own-goal, btw. They’re nice, the slender, they’re willing, the upper crust of them are smart too — like, sorry they don’t usually have D-cups and the all important ego-boosting aryan features. Good lord.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was no obstacle in Southeast Asia.

The snobbishness in PUA circles about that region is such an own-goal, btw. They’re nice, the slender, they’re willing, the upper crust of them are smart too — like, sorry they don’t usually have D-cups and the all important ego-boosting aryan features. Good lord.
The fact they dont have d cups is a huge negative in my book lol

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh wrote guides to various countries he gamed in
I don't really consider roosh to be credible, nor would I expect his methods to work well for someone like myself. Are there any other books about geomaxxing? There's gotta be at least some out there

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Money, Muscles, and Game" -Rollo Tomassi

Focus on boosting all of those.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. High-Energy Sex -comes last. Before someone wants to jump into a serious relationship and/or bed with you, typically you’ve had to pass all five hurdles before reaching the bedroom. Note that it can happen very quickly if someone has all the goodies lined up already, or it can take some time, but there’s not much getting around having to get five green lights before it all comes together.
It's OVER for RedLightCels.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any countries that you guys know of where the women there would be more likely to find a guy with long blonde hair and a mustache to be attractive? I know this sounds like a very dumb question to ask and you guys are almost certainly gonna grill me for this but I wonder if my appearance would go over better in some other part of the world than it does where I live. To give you guys some frame of reference as to what I look like, I appear very much like how John Paul Jones does in this pic but my hair is curlier and I'm considerably more jacked.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustaches are considered outdated. Shave the mustache.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustaches are considered outdated. Shave the mustache.
I made an instagram poll once about whether or not I should and most people said no. There were like three times as many people saying I should keep it so the poll wasn't even close either. Without a mustache I look too boyish

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made an instagram poll once about whether or not I should and most people said no. There were like three times as many people saying I should keep it so the poll wasn't even close either. Without a mustache I look too boyish
Not everyone's opinions matter equally. This is a board of seducers. Most of your Instagram following are likely people in relationships not needing to go into the market and find vagina.

Your mustache is a turnoff to your target market. If you had a goatee, that would be acceptable. Mustaches alone are creepy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a bit of background information in case some of you are unfamiliar with my situation. I’m a 27 year old ethnic German man living in the suburbs of a midwestern state capital. In the past few years my dating life has gotten progressively worse and worse and now it’s basically dead, like I’m a virgin again or something. Right now my situation looks like this:

• The last time I had a relationship or sex was BEFORE covid, in the fall of 2019
  • I used to be able to meet women thru dating apps, but ever since covid they’ve really gone downhill. In 2021 and 2022 I only went on one date each and now in 2023 I’ve gone on literally no dates. I still get matches sometimes but they never get anywhere near far enough where I can actually get a date out of it anymore
  • All of the women I’ve been with I met thru apps. That’s the only way I’ve been able to get dates thus far, and now that they no longer work for me I’m meeting literally nobody. I want to reduce my dependency on the apps but I’ve never been able to.
  • it’s very clear cold approach won’t work for someone like me, as I’ve stated numerous times on here. However, I have no opportunity to do warm approaches either since I’m never in any real life situations where I’m even around women I could possibly date. My life just doesn’t have those opportunities, and I have very low confidence in my ability to land a date with a woman I’ve first met irl since something like that has literally never happened to me
  • Often when I post threads like this, people have a tendency to end up grilling me, talking harsh to me, or just telling me to cold approach or other generic advice like that. It doesn’t seem like I’ve gotten a good answer yet so that’s why I keep feeling the need to post these threads. I try to google search about the problem I have with dating and nothing useful comes up, so I have to try asking here. I’m just looking for answers, there’s no reason for anyone here to grill me or talk harsh to me just for asking for help. I don't like being in the position where I have to keep posting this stuff to begin with and peoples' harshness to me makes no sense.
So now this leads me to the question of what I should focus on dating-wise in the coming year. This year of 2023 has yielded absolutely no progress with women and relationships at all, and I’m gravely worried that next year will be no different. Now that I can’t use online dating anymore and expect to get anything out of it, I have no way of meeting women anymore. Thus I’m looking for ways I can actually make progress in the coming year 2024, and at least maybe get a date or two next year so I can at least get back to being a “one date every year” kinda guy like I used to be lol. I don’t have many ideas right now of what I should do, but at least i have a couple:

• This year I’ve lost a lot of bodyfat, so I’ll continue to work on that next year
  • I’m gonna continue swiping on apps despite the fact they’re no longer effective since the remote chance I have at meeting a woman thru apps is at least better than nothing
  • I’ve begun to frequent a local coffee shop, I got there to read a lot now so at least I’m out in public more than I was previously. Not expecting to meet any women this way tho, it’s just more of a way to get out of the house more.
  • I’ve toyed around with the idea of maybe going to another country and see what can find there, but this almost certainly wouldn’t work considering the fact that I can’t approach women, let alone get a date out of approaching
  • Other than that the idea of giving up on dating is becoming more and more tempting. The fact of the matter is that dating in the present day is completely broken, and I can’t really take it anymore. There’s no way right now I can meet women organically, have a relationship organically. Society in the Kali Yuga just doesn’t loan itself to that, and my life doesn’t either. It’s just a dead end
Other than that though I don’t have many ideas. So what would all of you suggest I focus on next year so that it ends up better than this one as far as dating/seduction is concerned?
Pull more. Spam approach. Get the bag. Cultivate being that guy. Moreover create a life worth living.

I'm looking at a more decentralized lifestyle. I'm pursuing this new adventure. More investments, off grid, and nomadic. I think everyone needs multiple passports and a plan B alternative to their current residence.

The youth are at a disadvantage. Major game content is rubbing jerry springer circle here's and theatrics. Vet your gurus. Go out. Get experiences. Another girl isn't a solution.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull more. Spam approach. Get the bag. Cultivate being that guy. Moreover create a life worth living.

I'm looking at a more decentralized lifestyle. I'm pursuing this new adventure. More investments, off grid, and nomadic. I think everyone needs multiple passports and a plan B alternative to their current residence.

The youth are at a disadvantage. Major game content is rubbing jerry springer circle here's and theatrics. Vet your gurus. Go out. Get experiences. Another girl isn't a solution.
How can I spam approach if I can't bring myself to approach in the first place?

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone's opinions matter equally. This is a board of seducers. Most of your Instagram following are likely people in relationships not needing to go into the market and find vagina.

Your mustache is a turnoff to your target market. If you had a goatee, that would be acceptable. Mustaches alone are creepy.
There's plenty of girls going out with guys who just have a mustache and no beard. I've been to quite a few concerts in the past year and at every one of them I always saw at several guys with long hair and a mustache who had a hot girl on his arm. It would indeed be possible for me to get women without changing anything about the facial hair I have. The real problem is mainly that I'm just not meeting women at all anymore. That's far more important to address compared to the question of whether or not to keep the mustache.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I managed to have a girlfriend for an entire year once. I guess that was the peak
I had two women for 9 months each (both ex gf and ex wife), as anomalous as that sounds, which combined together is 18 months. However, I must concede I never has Dec and Jan fully covered by a woman but do remember meeting first dates back in Dec, 2006. Technically I met my ex wife in January 2014. Then there is this other lady in the past decade that was ugly and had mental issues that trailed me around but I broke it off. So I would say the first half of the 10s would have been a peak. But it felt compensatory for how crappy the 00s was. Now it is worst than the 00s.