Why are guys under the age of 35 or never been married calling themselves Red or Black Pilled

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill is fundamentally against marriage, so if a man was truly following RP methods - he'd never get married.

Moreover, if you had near unlimited access to women, why would you stop that for just one woman?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
despite me being straightforward about being in a relationship for over a year. Why do I have to do it? Why can't he do it then? I can make topics on dating & relationship, but it will just be derailed by Mr.WhoHurtYou Cynical RedPill and turn in to a mess. Hence, all the Redpill does on this site is make everything a cope fest for women are bad & meaniebutts.
From what i have read by now, your expertise on LTR´s is rather based on Disney movies then on real life experience.

Dating the same women for one year doesnt put you in the same league as men that have been living under one roof with the same woman for years. (Yo momma doesnt count)

You are just a boi that thinks he can look down on people that have been there and done shyt you not even experienced.

So, unless you show some serious receipts on LTR´s , you are just a brat badmouthing more experienced members of this forum.

You are the guy on first day in his new job, trying to tell the senior employees how to do their work and then you are pissed because nobody listens to your hot air.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill is fundamentally against marriage, so if a man was truly following RP methods - he'd never get married.

Moreover, if you had near unlimited access to women, why would you stop that for just one woman?
Let's use economics to explain this. Simple Supply and Demand my friend. When you are struggling with women, pvssy is in short supply and high demand, so you focus on mainly getting that. Once you figure out how to get pvssy, that raises in supply and lowers the demand. What is harder to find is a woman that is not a headache to be around, acts feminine, and is hot. Once a man finds that, he tends to settle.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i have read by now, your expertise on LTR´s is rather based on Disney movies then on real life experience.

Dating the same women for one year doesnt put you in the same league as men that have been living under one roof with the same woman for years. (Yo momma doesnt count)

You are just a boi that thinks he can look down on people that have been there and done shyt you not even experienced.

So, unless you show some serious receipts on LTR´s , you are just a brat badmouthing more experienced members of this forum.

You are the guy on first day in his new job, trying to tell the senior employees how to do their work and then you are pissed because nobody listens to your hot air.
Where's your receipts amigo? Are you going to put the cynical faux philisophical redpill persona on now?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will always continue to shvt on your red pill. If you cannot handle it, then I would suggest blocking me. If you don't like the topics I make or what are on this board, how about you and your powwow of mostly lurker accounts that liked your post start making topics then? @Solomon has been really critical of me because I am not making cold approach/day game topics despite me being straightforward about being in a relationship for over a year. Why do I have to do it? Why can't he do it then? I can make topics on dating & relationship, but it will just be derailed by Mr.WhoHurtYou Cynical RedPill and turn in to a mess. Hence, all the Redpill does on this site is make everything a cope fest for women are bad & meaniebutts.
You sound like a raging incel, you should probably do something about that.

Anyways, your on my ignore list now so feel free to spew your black pill nonsense

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a raging incel, you should probably do something about that.

Anyways, your on my ignore list now so feel free to spew your black pill nonsense
Instead of creating a topic to further the site, you resort to insults. Exactly my point indeed, you just lurk and troll.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is harder to find is a woman that is not a headache to be around, acts feminine, and is hot. Once a man finds that, he tends to settle.
I'm not disagreeing, I'm stating what RP methods are.

Keeping 2(+) in the kitty is a fundamental RP belief, whether married or not.

In less friendly terms: your wife gets first crack at your libido, but not sole custody.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing, I'm stating what RP methods are.

Keeping 2(+) in the kitty is a fundamental RP belief, whether married or not.

In less friendly terms: your wife gets first crack at your libido, but not sole custody.
Is Rollo Tomassi doing this? I would never do this especially if I have kids.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I did the serial dating and plate spinning for about a year before Covid. While exhilarating, it is also exhausting. It’s awesome short term. But for me, mot sustainable. One good woman works for me. Though I’m glad I sowed my wild oats.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter if Rollo does this or not? IDGAF what he does with his life, I care about what value he provides to me.

You keep bringing this back to YOU and what YOU would do. Why?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what exactly? Having other options in case your wife doesn't wanna fvck you because you became complacent in the marriage but then you started fixing it, but your wife is used to see you as a beta before the new you starts to catch her eyes?

I'm pretty sure if it were the opposite for woman like "My hubby doesn't fvck me so I had needs and I fvcked some other guy, because he doesn't give me attention" that will be okay.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter if Rollo does this or not? IDGAF what he does with his life, I care about what value he provides to me.

You keep bringing this back to YOU and what YOU would do. Why?
Do what exactly? Having other options in case your wife doesn't wanna fvck you because you became complacent in the marriage but then you started fixing it, but your wife is used to see you as a beta before the new you starts to catch her eyes?

I'm pretty sure if it were the opposite for woman like "My hubby doesn't fvck me so I had needs and I fvcked some other guy, because he doesn't give me attention" that will be okay.
You said this was a fundamental belief for the RP belief in which I disagree with. Rollo is the king or close to it when it comes to the RP and is married himself. That is why I asked if he did this. I don't care if Fresh and Fit or any non-married RP believe this because they aren't married. If the father of the RP's opinion is irrelevant, how can you say something is fundamental or not.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said this was a fundamental belief for the RP belief in which I disagree with. Rollo is the king or close to it when it comes to the RP and is married himself. That is why I asked if he did this. I don't care if Fresh and Fit or any non-married RP believe this because they aren't married. If the father of the RP's opinion is irrelevant, how can you say something is fundamental or not.
It's folks like you who live as the plowhorse to provide for a wife who puts out <1x a month in full starfish position.

You can live on with your sense of moral superiority, but I'll be getting laid more. Red pill is amoral.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite certain this has been hamstered away for reasons why a woman was right/justified for tripping and falling onto some d*ck, in no less than one adult woman.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's folks like you who live as the plowhorse to provide for a wife who puts out <1x a month in full starfish position.

You can live on with your sense of moral superiority, but I'll be getting laid more. Red pill is amoral.
If that is your fundamental belief, then be my guest. You do you! However, don't make a strong claim for a group when the head honcho of your group disagrees with it.

It is not about a moral sense of superiority; it's about not being a hypocrite to appease your edge lord boner. Would you have your preferred your father to focus on raising his family & household or neglecting it to sleep around with his other women? Would you want your daughter to marry a guy that is family focused or prefers sleeping around with other women instead of taking care of her?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't make a strong claim for a group when the head honcho of your group disagrees with it.
It's not a group, that's what you're not getting. He's also stated he used to spin plates on his wife but chooses not to anymore. What his decisions have to do with this conversation are still beyond me.

Rollo doesn't lead anything. He writes overarching theory that makes sense from what I've read.

Men and women are different; to keep acting like they are the same is folly. You can say "hypocrite" all you want, but that presumes the same place of origin.

Ask a TradCon if he had to choose between his wife being happy, or himself. He'll choose her happiness over his.
His wife would choose her own happiness over his too.

We aren't the same. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

You seem confused on what the Red Pill is and also misinformed in that no one who believes in Red Pill sees Rollo as a "head honcho" or a leader of the cause. Rollo is best know for Rationale Male which put a lot of how a woman's nature works to paper. It was a little verbose in parts but still a very good read. I am venturing a guess you haven't ever read it. But past that, his own personal views and how he applies the Red Pill by no means extend to everyone.

Red Pill is really about waking up to women's true nature and understanding they aren't damsels in distress who are going to fall head over heels in love with a guy because he was nice to them - regardless of what Disney hammered into our brains about women throughout the 80s, 90s, and 00s. They are cutthroat, hell-bent on obtaining security for themselves and their children at all costs, and use their vaginas as collateral to get it. That is Red Pill. A guy spinning plates or a guy in an LTR (even marriage) can be Red Pilled and it doesn't require the latter to have side pieces or stay true to the woman he is married to. Those are all a matter of personal desire for the man.

Why you continue to try to stir the pot I don't really understand. I actually agree with you on a few stances you have had, and agree a younger guy in his 20s should simply get out and experience many different women. But picking fights with people here, usually longer term posters specifically, serves no purpose other than to irritate and make yourself look ignorant.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you have your preferred your father to focus on raising his family & household or neglecting it to sleep around with his other women?
You're assuming these two are mutually exclusive. If my mom didn't give him puzzy, for whatever reason it was, he was justified to fvck women on the side and also rise a family.

I'm assuming if you have kids and you wife didn't fvck you, you would be the c0ck of the house, lying to yourself with the "I'm so virtuous, cause I'm being a man, and instead of taking care of my needs first, I'm being a plow horse who is raising a family "

But in reality you're just a c0ck with blue balls scared of rocking the boat and getting puzzy outside because you're scared of your wife.