Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women are so " complicated "

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem men run into with women is that they think women ”care” about them,

Women don’t care about men unless the man has some USE for her, if he is useful to her in someway, she will care for him in that moment in time. After that, he is dead to her.

Media has brainwashed men into thinking women are lovers, romantic, looking for someone to share their lIves with. This is men, not women, Women don’t get married for the “love” or “sentimentality” of it, women get married for the “practicality“ of it.

Men on Sosuave aren‘t misogynist. Dismey has just brainwashed them very well.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, minus the loving women part. Women are a complete liability in my eyes, other than my wife whom I plan to reproduce with. Women at their core provide virtually no utility and they are biologically programmed to not be accountable for anything.
Their utility is in their ability to support men and raise children/households. If a woman has true feminine qualities, she's a real asset to any good man/family.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another factor thzt is causing men to be unable to connect with women. Diet and environment. I pesonally think something in the environment is causing men to be more feminized.
Yes, health. Large # of thr population is obese; there's more children now growing up and being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes correct? Lots of young people go on to develop type 2 diabetes...it used to be called adult on set diabetes at one point, was something you got much older but now young people get it. This stuff not only ****s with your hormones but can also result in sexual dysfunction. Yes the food, health and environment play a role.

The previous generations were more robust healthwise

-----
Anyways women can be complicated but I find much more so when they just aren't feeling it. There's been plenty of times I dealt with highly interested women and honestly they were the ones that moved things along. Some chit chat and then "Hey Mike we should grab coffee soon to catch up or hang out in some other way". I've said this before, a lot of the problems guys have is a result of simply dealing with the wrong women. The guys that hate them (and strangely you encounter that on a forum like this for some strange reason) are doing themselves no favors. The women can sense it im sure and will do their best to stay away.

Last edited:

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Complicated” is just another word for damaged and messed up.
Not far from the truth... the more you deal with different types the more learn and avoid certain types. The love thing is a chemistry in the brain and if you allow yourself for that to happen and get consumed by it then it becomes a problem and women know this that's why they are extra careful when it comes to men because they know once they are in it difficult to come out. You can have a girl wanting to f**k your brains out but doesn't want to be with you. Most guys don't understand this and get attached. And their misunderstandings makes women complicated; know they are generally not you are the one absurd and obsessed

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw a video from a dating coach whose name I forgot , but it was about that the more intelligent a man is the more he might struggle with women.

His theory is that a "dumb" man simply thinks ,hot woman, ask her number and feck her. While a "intelligent " man thinks about all his theories and good and bad scenarios only to eventually shut down, or come across as a tryhard / awkward man.
100% agree with this. He basically described my attitude .. does that mean I'm an intelligent man? ;)

And at 18-25 I was studying at university (I earned a BS and a BA in the same 4 years), was pre-Med, in student government and a sorority. I did not lose the V card until my early 20s with a serious boyfriend of 2 years. After that ended I dated the next boyfriend for 5 years. So ya. No carousel here, lol.

I had plenty of fun socializing but had no need to w h o r e around. I knew of girls who did of course and heard the disgusting things said about them too. I valued my reputation and always dated with an eye toward marriage. It’s how I was raised, and how I’ve raised my kids too.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but that doesn't make you an unicorn but a practically twice divorced woman. :rolleyes: When you're with someone for 2 years, 5 years, you're for all intents and purposes married to the guy.
IMO both a former carousel rider and someone with a couple of several year-long failed relationships are poor prospects for LTR.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree with this. He basically described my attitude .. does that mean I'm an intelligent man? ;)

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that doesn't make you an unicorn but a practically twice divorced woman. :rolleyes: When you're with someone for 2 years, 5 years, you're for all intents and purposes married to the guy.
IMO both a former carousel rider and someone with a couple of several year-long failed relationships are poor prospects for LTR.
it means you are socially not intelligent enough to understand the primal attraction game. Because, as I said, the process of talking to a woman and exchanging digits isn't rocket science.

Means you might understand Plato or whoever, but a 304 with a low iq intimidates you somehow..

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Means you might understand Plato or whoever, but a 304 with a low iq intimidates you somehow..
It's not about intimidation ... I find the process of 'seducing' hoes an energy drain and also I just don't want to introduce into my life such a woman.
I also think we're not evolved to do this ... back in the day casual sex was linked either to prostitution or rape, while seducing was linked to the woman you wanted to protect, provide to and make her the mother of your children.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about intimidation ... I find the process of 'seducing' hoes an energy drain and also I just don't want to introduce into my life such a woman.
I also think we're not evolved to do this ... back in the day casual sex was linked either to prostitution or rape, while seducing was linked to the woman you wanted to protect, provide to and make her the mother of your children.
How do you know you're seducing a h0e at first? Dont tell me you believe a woman in a suite or working in an office is not a h0e..

You'll only know if she's a h0e AFTER getting to know her.

Be honest: you're hding behind the mask being a man of principle. You are my age ,how you gonna find a;
- beautiful woman
-low count
-good characteristics
-good lifestyle
- younger than....30?
-smart
Ect ect ect.

Something gotta give bruh. I do like your style as you are a typical "guilty conscious" tuoe of dude ,but i cant keep but wondering what your date/sexlife looks like being so..stuck up on principles.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a thread several years ago here called How to Spot a Unicorn. I go into detail about what defines a good woman there.

And at 18-25 I was studying at university (I earned a BS and a BA in the same 4 years), was pre-Med, in student government and a sorority. I did not lose the V card until my early 20s with a serious boyfriend of 2 years. After that ended I dated the next boyfriend for 5 years. So ya. No carousel here, lol.

I had plenty of fun socializing but had no need to w h o r e around. I knew of girls who did of course and heard the disgusting things said about them too. I valued my reputation and always dated with an eye toward marriage. It’s how I was raised, and how I’ve raised my kids too.
While @BeExcellent has a lower partner count that she could have had in theory, @pipeman84 also makes accurate statements here.

If @BeExcellent didn't lost her virginity until her early 20s, that was later in life than her peer group. In the 1984-1992 time period (when she would have been 15-23), most women were losing their virginity in the range of ages 15-18. So if @BeExcellent lost it at 22, that would have been 4-7 years later than most of her peers of that era, so they had 4-7 years more time to put up more partners. That reduced her potential partner count.

At a certain point, everyone is going to have a certain number of failed relationships and baggage from them. A history that includes a failed 2 year non-marital relationship, a failed 5 year non-marital relationship, and a divorce involving 3 kids is going to be a damaging. The last situation has the most damage on a woman's SMV. I'm not sure it is fair to count failed LTRs of 2+ years to be quasi marriages. If we count failed 2+ year relationships as "marriages", the average 30+ year old has more "divorces" to their names.

After how many partners does someone become a carousel rider? There are data points that show that the more partners a woman has prior to marriage, marital outcomes are typically worse. This focuses more on first time brides, but we do know that 2nd and 3rd marriages tend to fail more than 1st marriages. If a 1st marriage fails, many people might be wise in forgoing any future marriages if they want to avoid future divorces.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea sometimes I wonder if it is pesticide related or some form of chemical combination.
There are literal estrogens in the water supply as a byproduct of birth control (among other factors). Search "Xenoestrogen + Water Supply"
@Redwood

7.1. Sources of Exposure to Estrogens
The sources of estrogens in the environment can be diverse. The cattle industry is one major source of estrogens released into the environment, especially because the industry uses growth-regulating steroids to enhance cattle growth rates [265]. Further, estrogens have been detected in solid waste and effluents from livestock and agricultural areas [270]. Moreover, water has been polluted with estrogens released from sewage plants. The human source of estrogens is mainly through urine excretion. For example, pregnant women excrete between 260 and 790 μg/day of estrone, 280 to 600 μg/day of 17β-estradiol, and 6000 and 10,000 μg/day of estriol [265]. Although ethinylestradiol from birth control pills is an additional endocrine disrupting chemical that contributes to the feminization of aquatic species, the contribution of this compound to drinking water estrogenicity has been shown to be less than that from other sources [271]. This could be because the only source of ethinylestradiol in drinking water is assumed to be therapeutic use and this compound transforms to estrone under all but nitrate-reducing conditions [272,273].

Estrogens are found in rivers, wastewater, and drinking water. For instance, estrone was the most commonly detected estrogen in water samples derived from streams associated with livestock operations in 12 states in the US [274]. Liu et al. estimated that the amount of estrogens from livestock (56.8 g·d−1) released into water environments was nearly two-fold higher than from humans (35.2 g·d−1) in Shangai [275]. Further, estriol was present in the highest average concentrations (summer: 3.6 ng/L; winter: 2.7 ng/L) followed by 17α-estradiol in analyzed water samples from the Hanjiang River in China [276]. In addition, ethinylestradiol and estriol were the main estrogens responsible for the estrogenic potencies in samples of source and drinking water in eastern China. Moreover, a study revealed the existence of 17β-estradiol and ethinylestradiol in water samples collected from Meiliang Bay, China. Esteban et al. detected estriol 3-sulfate, estrone, and its metabolite at frequencies of 14% and 29% in analyzed samples of sewage treatment plants in the Madrid region [277].
7.2.2. Humans
Exposure to exogenous estrogens has been associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in women in Spain [286]. Moreover, urinary phytoestrogens levels were associated with idiopathic infertility in men in China [287]. Together, these studies show that estrogens that contaminate surface waters worldwide can negatively influence the fertility and reproductive capacity of non-human animals and humans (Table 8).

Besides the information available about relationships between estrogens and adverse reproductive outcomes, data are limited on the levels and types of estrogens in the environment. In addition, the role of estrogen contamination in different ecosystems and populations is still not well understood. Future investigations should be conducted to fill these gaps in knowledge.
8. Conclusions
Growing evidence indicates that anthropogenic contaminants are present in water across the world and that they can impose negative health effects in non-human animals and humans. These environmental toxicants can act directly or indirectly on the reproductive system, impairing development and fertility. Considering that the routes of exposure to these chemicals are not restricted to the ingestion of water, the levels of exposure for some of these compounds can be much higher than those from water alone. Further studies in a wide variety of populations and species are required to explore the long-term consequences of exposure to contaminants present in water and their reproductive effects. Although the effects of chemicals among species may differ, non-human animal models serve as a basis for scientific experimentation as they provide mechanistic, effectiveness, and toxicological information about EDCs. Additionally, it is necessary to consider the effects of mixtures of contaminants from different categories to mimic the normal environmental exposure in domestic animals, wild life, and humans. More studies are needed in a variety of populations to determine if the impacts of environmental chemicals on reproduction differ by populations in different locations worldwide.
Source

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know you're seducing a h0e at first? Dont tell me you believe a woman in a suite or working in an office is not a h0e..
The point is that one knows very early on based on word of mouth, appearance, body language, how she carries herself and interacts with you and other people if that person is LTR material or not ... ever heard married people say 'I knew within the first month I'm gonna marry him/her' ?
Many times it takes just a look and it's enough ... for instance I see a woman with tatts, bolt-ons and injected lips ... am I gonna seduce that? Why would I invite that in my life? :rolleyes:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the diet making men more feminine
Do you think the man who eats 100% soy protein, and only enough to meet minimum FDA values (50g/day) looks more or less feminine than the man who eats a variety of meats at 1 gram per pound of bodyweight?

Do you think vegans are equally masculine to those on high protein diets?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure it is fair to count failed LTRs of 2+ years to be quasi marriages. If we count failed 2+ year relationships as "marriages", the average 30+ year old has more "divorces" to their names.
I think it is, because it shows you what kind of 'expiration date' her relationships have. You're practically forewarned you're dealing with a bomb with delayed firing. So you have a woman who reaches 30yrs old and has had 2 relationships, one of 2 years and one of 5 years. Now you're going to marry her and start a family? Firstly, you're taking on legal responsibilities to get what the other 2 guys got for free so to speak. :rolleyes: Secondly, you really must feel lucky or be naive to think you'll happily pass the 5yrs mark.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that one knows very early on based on word of mouth, appearance, body language, how she carries herself and interacts with you and other people if that person is LTR material or not ... ever heard married people say 'I knew within the first month I'm gonna marry him/her' ?
Many times it takes just a look and it's enough ... for instance I see a woman with tatts, bolt-ons and injected lips ... am I gonna seduce that? Why would I invite that in my life? :rolleyes:
I still haven't figured out whether I should love you or hate you bruh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the man who eats 100% soy protein, and only enough to meet minimum FDA values (50g/day) looks more or less feminine than the man who eats a variety of meats at 1 gram per pound of bodyweight?

Do you think vegans are equally masculine to those on high protein diets?
This depends on the individual and their lifestyle/exercise. It is possible to build muscle and look masculine on a vegetarian/vegan diet with the correct ratio macros, genetics, and exercise. When your average American man looks like a fat busted can of pilsbury biscuits and isn't practicing veganism/vegetarianism at all...Idk how you can make this statement.

Your typical non vegetarian american looks like this:

You call this strong and masculine?