Why I refuse to date single moms

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in your 20’s is one thing but as I got older, I had my fair share of yummy mommies.
As long as she’s not looking for a daddy or constantly cokblocked due to parental interferences, who cares...
You‘re only denying that dried up boner of additional attention.
Plenty of childless girls out there with tons of baggage too, but you don’t write off the rest of them because of it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analysis paralysis, mental masturbation, call it what you will but I guarantee each and every one of you fochers would fnck a hot single mom if you could.

Posture much?
Show me the line up!!!!

M

member160292

Analysis paralysis, mental masturbation, call it what you will but I guarantee each and every one of you fochers would fnck a hot single mom if you could.

Posture much?
I wouldn’t and believe me I tried to do it. My mind just gets turned off. If it’s a ONS where I didn’t know, yes. Prior to my 30’s I had 2 flings with them, both were freaky as hell. Couldn’t wait until they got out of the house to bang.
These days, it’s a showstopper for me. I’m sure when in my 40’s that perspective will likely change

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Posture much?
You are missing the point.

The point isn’t men are not attracted to single moms. It’s not a physical thing. It’s a mental thing, For a lot of men it turns them right off knowing the woman has been pregnant with another man‘s baby.

If a woman was hot, was single mother, and told the man she had 0 kids before the sex, the man would have sex with her in 18 seconds.
If a woman was hot, was single mother, and told the man she had 1 kid before the sex, the man wouldn’t have sex with her that easy, if at all.

Same woman, same body, same hotness, but baby changes the whole dynamic.

I would say there are 2 things about single women that ruin the fantasies for men, and you see it everyday in movies, music, tv, everywhere. One, the women cannot be divorced. She can be a slut with 15 ex boyfriends, but she cannot be divorced. Two, the woman cannot have a baby. She can be a slut with 15 ex boyfriends, but she cannot have a baby.

How many records do you think Taylor Swift would sell if she was divorced at 22 or had a baby at 24?
How famous do you think Margot Robbie would be if she had a baby at 21? She got married in 2016, all her movies have bombed since.

Single moms ruin the man‘s fantasy.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The point isn’t men are not attracted to single moms. It’s not a physical thing. It’s a mental thing, For a lot of men it turns them right off knowing the woman has been pregnant with another man‘s baby.

If a woman was hot, was single mother, and told the man she had 0 kids before the sex, the man would have sex with her in 18 seconds.
If a woman was hot, was single mother, and told the man she had 1 kid before the sex, the man wouldn’t have sex with her that easy, if at all.

I would say there are 2 things about single women that ruin the fantasies for men, and you see it everyday in movies, music, tv, everywhere. One, the women cannot be divorced. She can be a slut with 15 ex boyfriends, but she cannot be divorced. Two, the woman cannot have a baby. She can be a slut with 15 ex boyfriends, but she cannot have a baby.

How many records do you think Taylor Swift would sell if she was divorced at 22 or had a baby at 24?
How famous do you think Margot Robbie would be if she had a baby at 21? She got married in 2016, all her movies have bombed since.

Exactly, a kid is just a visual reminder of some other dude nutting in your girl :rofl:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it kind of dawned on me that I there’s a difference between a milf and single mom. I see milfs as less trashy and more put together and single moms in the trashy Fiona Gallagher category.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had sex with them either at least they've been milfs in training

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

i’ll be honest this is the first time I’ve heard this. Could this be generational?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I guarantee each and every one of you fochers would fnck a hot single mom if you could.
I politely disagree. If this was the case, "single moms" wouldnt even be a discussion. Instead its one of those things that keeps coming up every once in a while and no one changes anybody´s mind. Discussing certain topics in SoSuave is starting to feel retarded.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If anybody had any actual game, and consistently got decent ladies, dating single moms wouldn't be a question that would pop up in your mind.

Nor would flexing online about why you refuse to lower yourself to such levels.
Im not sure its meant to be a flex. I guess it depends on the poster.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the type of single mom that makes the difference. I’ve met and dated some real sh!tbags, they were terrible people and terrible moms with bratty kids who you could tell were just going to get worse. I’ve also dated some single moms who were actually really cool, didn’t try to force their kids on you or ask and expect handouts. Hell, there’s a 42 yr old single mom I’ve known for years who hits me up every now and then to come fvck. She still looks good, we sorta dated way back when but just didn’t work. But she still keeps in touch and when she texts “can you come hangout this weekend?” I know what she’s wanting. She doesn’t expect to go out on dates and even if we go out to do something she pays her way. She’s never said but I think she doesn’t meet many guys and the few she does are weird or something so she doesn’t run me off cause she knows I’m normal and she can get sex. She will do anything I want too. So it just depends on the single mom.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think a lot of you are being a bit overly judgemental here.Arnt single moms just like,erm,women also ? Unless im missing summat...having dated both woman with and without kids I can tell you,****bags exist in both types,not exclusively in child bearers. I mean it certainly depends on,to a certain extent,on your age and outlook on life,because if you are young and just want to party and holiday,yes,you probably not gonna be a match,but,having accepted the "limitations" that they bring,and they certainly do,iv had good,solid relationships with one or two "single mums" Dont write them all off as crazies,come on,its just not true no matter how much you want it to be

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Think a lot of you are being a bit overly judgemental here.Arnt single moms just like,erm,women also ? Unless im missing summat...having dated both woman with and without kids I can tell you,****bags exist in both types,not exclusively in child bearers. I mean it certainly depends on,to a certain extent,on your age and outlook on life,because if you are young and just want to party and holiday,yes,you probably not gonna be a match,but,having accepted the "limitations" that they bring,and they certainly do,iv had good,solid relationships with one or two "single mums" Dont write them all off as crazies,come on,its just not true no matter how much you want it to be
This is what I dont get: If someone says "Im not into single moms" or some variant of that, he gets attacked or something. Just let us be, dont try to convince us otherwise. Im sure when we are older we might feel different but for now, let us be.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think we have established that many people here are spectrummy. Everything must be absolute or Binary 0/1, with no shades of gray. "Nope single mom: she's (list of pejoratives)"

Sorry kiddies that's for tards. The sooner you aspies and autist leaning kids learn that life does not work that way, the sooner you'll stop rocking in your desk chair sucking your thumb when the world doesn't deal you the cards you DESERVED.

I mean YOU FOLLOWED THE LIST OF THINGS THAT DUDE ON THE INTERNET TOLD YOU TOO! Riiiiight?

I swear, and then we wonder why mass shootings occur.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Okay, I'm learning something new.

I get it...kind of... but this was never an issue for me.

Speaking of fantasies:
Didn't any of you guys have a hot mom in the neighborhood while growing up? A hot teacher? Definitely boinked it to both of those back in the day. I guess, for me, as far as bustin a nut goes, I didn't care then...and don't really care now.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If someone would say "Im not into land whales" most forum members wouldnt bat an eye. But certain topics on Sosuave, like single moms, D@mn!!!

The thread can go on for pages and pages. Why some people get triggered or even care if some random guy on the Internet is not into single moms is beyond me.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If every man had the opportunity create their own personal custom GF, Plate, Wife, or etc like in the sims; I would bet everything that nobody would choose the single mom option period. Yeah your single mom might be cool, but I bet that you would rid that status of her in a heartbeat if you could magically do so. If she is so cool then why is she just a fling and not a serious plate? Oh because you don’t want to be a step daddy :p