Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder WTF those corporate executives are thinking. Do they really believe that the average Bud consumer is trans or has a positive attitude towards transgenderism? This makes about as much sense as Victoria’s Secret partnering with Andrew Tate.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Budweiser and Bud Light are different beers. They have different target markets.

Budweiser has been losing market share in the USA for decades. It has been outsold by Bud Light in that market since 2001.

There's nothing different about Budweiser beer now as compared to the 1960s-1980s. It's still the same product. It's a decent, mass produced beer.

The problem with Budweiser in the USA is that the beer consumer has changed. Budweiser used to appeal to working class Americans with generally blue collar/manual labor jobs who had blue collar hobbies. There are fewer of those types of men now and Budweiser has never figured out a way to appeal to the white collar audience. Now, in the USA, a lot of blue collar workers are Hispanics/Latinos (mainly with Mexican ancestry) and these men are drinking Tecate and Modelo Especial. There's also more competition from craft beers, imported large brand beers, and growth within liquor/spirits.

Bud Light has been more popular with white collar Americans than Budweiser. I think it has to do with lower calories and packaging differences. The blue packaging separates it from the mainly red and white Budweiser packaging and the design looks a little more modern. I find it to be a worse tasting beer than Budweiser.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder WTF those corporate executives are thinking. Do they really believe that the average Bud consumer is trans or has a positive attitude towards transgenderism?
I never cared much for Budweiser. But you make a good point. From a business aspect, is this the sort of thing that is likely to be profitable? These days, it seems that companies are willing to sacrifice profits and customers to make some sort of woke statement. Makes you wonder if there isn't something deeper going on. Is there someone behind the scenes financing this? Is there some sort of quid pro quo involved? It just seems unlikely that this is a decision made purely to increase sales.

Billtx49

Reaction score
is this the sort of thing that is likely to be profitable?

it seems that companies are willing to sacrifice profits and customers to make some sort of woke statemennt.

It just seems unlikely that this is a decision made purely to increase sales.
No

They join many corporations like Hollywood elites currently losing money because they mistakenly thought it was profitable to mix politics with standard business bottom line practice…

Exactly right, this type of advertising is guaranteed to make their male customer base exit stage right to another brand …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They join many corporations losing money because they mistakenly thought it was profitable to mix politics with standard business bottom line practice…
Do they really think that? I'm not so sure. There are plenty of examples of businesses that have embraced wokeness only to see it hurt sales. I'm thinking there is someone behind the scenes financing this, or maybe the government is pressuring them, or maybe they are trying to get ahead of it to please the government. Or maybe their diversity and inclusion officers have so much power, they are pushing them to make decisions like this.

If you can see that this is bad business practice, why wouldn't the corporations?

Billtx49

Reaction score
There are plenty of examples of businesses that have embraced wokeness only to see it hurt sales.

If you can see that this is bad business practice, why wouldn't the corporations?
Exactly right

It’s an extreme degree of cult like thinking that has certain corporate executives believing they’re in the right and the nonbelievers are wrong regardless of ignored common sense business facts…

Who on this planet thinks a male construction or steel working Bud lite drinker will want to identify with a tranny beer ??

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never cared much for Budweiser. But you make a good point. From a business aspect, is this the sort of thing that is likely to be profitable? These days, it seems that companies are willing to sacrifice profits and customers to make some sort of woke statement. Makes you wonder if there isn't something deeper going on. Is there someone behind the scenes financing this? Is there some sort of quid pro quo involved? It just seems unlikely that this is a decision made purely to increase sales.
I've often wondered the same thing. Why would corporations take sides in debates on highly controversial and divisive political issues, such as BLM, abortion and transgenderism? They have to know that by doing so, they are offending many of their customers and hurting sales. The smart thing would be to simply stay out of politics altogether.

In trying to answer this question, it would seem logical to consider who is making these types of decisions within the corporate structure. Marketing and PR professions are dominated by women these days. I read somewhere that 60% of all marketing employees are women. When it comes to PR jobs, it's even more lopsided at 73%. From my experience, women generally do not make good corporate executives (as with everything, there are exceptions). They are less rational and more impulsive than men. Combine that with the trendy but misguided concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and perhaps we have our answer as to why corporations make seemingly irrational decisions that hurt their bottom lines and negatively affect shareholders.

Last edited:

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone here who is interested in learning a lot more about how this ESG/social parasite has infected corporations, I highly recommend Woke Inc. by Vivek Ramaswamy. It's an excellent book, really breaks down how the corporate elite have commandeered these ultraprogressive agendas. He's also running for president but that's besides my point.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who on this planet thinks a male construction or steel working Bud lite drinker will want to identify with a tranny beer ??
The way feminism has emasculated men, who knows if there will even be male construction workers in the future willing to work dangerous jobs like skyscrapers? Unless I'm deeply mistaken, women will not be taking these types of dangerous jobs.

In trying to answer this question, it would seem logical to consider who is making these types of decisions within the corporate structure. Marketing and PR professions are dominated by women these days. I read somewhere that 60% of all marketing employees are women. When it comes to PR jobs, it's even more lopsided at 73%.
Women buy into the LGBTQ agenda at a very high rate, certainly at a higher rate than males. So it's no suprise they would push it.

As for taking sides in the political division we have today, it seems like a lot of corporations are willing to settle for half the market, as long as it's what they perceive as the correct half. Meaning, they may see one side as the ultimate winner who will gain perpetual, totalitarian power, and want to put themselves on record as being onboard. After all, if there are 331 million people in the US, you can still make a tidy profit selling to 165 million customers (or more, since many people don't care about politics).

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Everything woke turns to sh!t" -Trump.

This is what happens when you hire a bunch of DEI morons into your company. They always start in HR (bunch of women) and from there it infects the rest of the company. If you're an employee, you can't talk against it or you'll get fired. If you're a consumer, they'll ignore you, or even attack you (see star wars).

There isn't a single company I can think of that has taken on ESG or DEI and seen it have a positive outcome. They're losing money hand over fist and the comment sections on facebook are full of people making fun of them. If the company is smart they won't allow their employees to attack the fans.

After all, if there are 331 million people in the US, you can still make a tidy profit selling to 165 million customers (or more, since many people don't care about politics).
Woke people either don't have money or they don't spend money on the woke products these companies put out. This is why Disney has lost billions and is firing 7000 people and cutting the creative budget by 5.5 billion. Bob Iger outright fired Victoria Alonso, and he's going to fire Kathleen Kennedy when Indiana Jones 5 comes out and burns like the dumpster fire it is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke people either don't have money or they don't spend money on the woke products these companies put out. This is why Disney has lost billions and is firing 7000 people and cutting the creative budget by 5.5 billion. Bob Iger outright fired Victoria Alonso, and he's going to fire Kathleen Kennedy when Indiana Jones 5 comes out and burns like the dumpster fire it is.
They may have fired a few of the worst offenders, but IMO Disney and Marvel will remain firmly in the Woke column. If they change, I'll believe it when I see it.

Lol, Victoria Alonso was the one who wanted to change the name of the X-Men, because she thought it was too patriarchal. She should have been fired years ago.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope that this is the beginning of the end for Disney. Sometimes the only way to kill the virus is by exterminating the host.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is, you can see that the Marvel movies were most popular right up to the point where they started going Woke, and then they've dropped off steadily ever since. That's not the only factor, but it's there. Kevin Fiege said he wanted 51% of the heroes to be female. Because 51% of the population is female, if you round up. The odd thing about this is that superheroes have always been mainly a male interest primarily, and while the movies draw more in, it seems to me they are abandoning their core audience in order to pander to others who don't particularly care about them. Which is a hallmark of Wokeness, I guess. Sell out the core fans to pander to others.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nascar was one of the first organizations to go woke. They went woke before it was even a term. They started promoting drivers based on sex and skin color. Talent no longer mattered. Drivers had to be careful not to offend others.

Next thing you know the blue collar fans that made the sport popular are alienated and not attending races anymore. The TV audiences are way down. As a result, sponsors are harder to get and providing less money to race teams.

Nowadays There are more empty seats at a Nascar race than full ones. They have started taking seats out to make it look better.

It makes you wonder how they could be so stupid.

You can bet Bud light will suffer from the tranny they put on their can.

Too many corporations listening to the vocal minority, forgetting about the silent majority.

Eventually the almighty dollar uprights the ship.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It makes you wonder how they could be so stupid.

Eventually the almighty dollar uprights the ship.
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a cult like nonthinking mindset. Cults encourage members to discard their common sense and isolate themselves from those who test their false beliefs…

When this mindset has enough managing control of these corporations they ignore other dissenting board members and unfortunately their own customer base facts.

Yes, the dollar via lost profits Will eventually win and this less than rational management will likely be looking for other employment …

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder WTF those corporate executives are thinking. Do they really believe that the average Bud consumer is trans or has a positive attitude towards transgenderism? This makes about as much sense as Victoria’s Secret partnering with Andrew Tate.

I remember when beer marketers knew what their customers wanted: :cool: :up:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, all this bs is being pushed for by certain elites. That is not a theory. That is clear fact.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason they think they can get away with it is simple.MW-DW300_ab_inb_20151013143703_NS.jpg
That's how many brands they own? Most who stop drinking Budlight will accidentally start drinking one of their other products

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I am/was a big Disney fan but sometimes enough is enough and you have to start voting with your wallet because that´s the only language they understand.

I like Chris Evans but Lightyear was meh. I would very much preferred Toy Story 5 instead.

Bunch of meh movies lately like Lightyear and Strange new World or whatever it was called. Disney used to be synonym of quality movies.

Would you like a natural red head playing the live action version of the little mermaid? Nope, that´s too much to ask. You get a black woman instead. How about a girl with snow white skin playing Snow White? Thats would be reasonable, right? Nope, you get a dark skin girl instead.

Last edited: