Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Highlight of the year

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know she was not 16 years old and lied about her age? Did you check ID to confirm she was not a minor?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to you for posting the pic, I need to get back to doing that but get too nervous trying to sneak one in. My challenge for 2023 is sneak a pic of a woman I smashed.

For me, the highlight of the year happened before the year came crashing down for me. I have been grinding in the game and learning actual game ever since moving to Miami last year. This after living in NYC for quite a few years beforehand where despite getting laid, I feel like I had underperformed, not been my best self, and had a few situations I dealt poorly with. Had some success in Miami but it was very slow and steady since Miami, like LA, is a tough market.

Went back to NYC on the week of November 10th for the UFC event and stayed the whole week. Got 4 lays in 1 week which has been my personal best. It was not even the 4 lays in 1 week that were fulfilling, it was doing it in a city that for years had gotten the better of me because I was too in my head at the time and going through too much BS (politics at work, toxic friends, etc.).

In Miami, I felt like a pitbull in the ring with other pitbulls (as we listened to Pitbull lol). In NYC, I felt like a man amongst boys.

Cannot wait to keep grinding in the game in Miami, one day move back to NYC, and then see long-term how much better I have gotten.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When gaming teens, your age is either going to turn them off or turn them tf on. There is no in-between. She was already into me when i first approached her but when i told her my age her face lit up, it was so cute i knew i was in. We had a 3 hour conversation, me being witty, making her laugh, It was so frictionless bringing her back to my place. Whenever i meet dimes I always like to ask what attracted them to me and with young girls it's usually the fact that I'm older but still in great shape, act young, jam to popular music, and yes they always mention my height(even tho I'm only 6'1).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a teen? Are you concerned about what her father might think?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I got some competition at college.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pedo thread.
What’s wrong with you bro? Why you hating on the OP?

In my 50’s, hate on me:
2BBE54E3-C93E-4ECF-A481-168028445B95.jpeg
21 in that one, younger when we met…capture from a full length video.

Haters gunna hate. Look up “age of consent” in California it’s 18.

You’re where you are in life because something‘s off man, been reading your posts for years and it’s always the same story. Are you medicated?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s wrong with you bro? Why you hating on the OP?

In my 50’s, hate on me:
View attachment 9437
21 in that one, younger when we met…capture from a full length video.

Haters gunna hate. Look up “age of consent” in California it’s 18.

You’re where you are in life because something‘s off man, been reading your posts for years and it’s always the same story. Are you medicated?
He said she was a teen and did not verify she was really 18 apart from her word. Stop deflecting the issue! Maybe you are a pedo too if you dont care of the actual age of the girl or fact she could be a minor but lied about her age. The OP could have just admitted to a criminal act and you all cheering this on, lol!

Look at this whole thread, younger and fresher right? Your 21 years is a brag? It is still not 18 dude (not sure if younger), or younger than that. Lets see who can get the yongest girl and who wins the conqust prize, lol!

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
He said she was a teen and did not verify she was really 18 apart from her word. Stop deflecting the issue! Maybe you are a pedo too if you dont care of the actual age of the girl or fact she could be a minor but lied about her age. The OP could have just admitted to a criminal act and you all cheering this on, lol!

Look at this whole thread, younger and fresher right? Your 21 years is a brag? It is still not 18 dude (not sure if younger), or younger than that. Lets see who can get the yongest girl and who wins the conqust prize, lol!
You truly can’t even imagine that your mentation is aberrant can you?

A normal male sees that picture and his first reaction is damn dude how do I do the same thing you did?

And the first thing out of your mouth is pedophile?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody post a pic of a fat 70yo for @corrector hahah Continue with the picture show!

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score

He said 18. Picture looks passable as 18, with zero evidence that she's younger than 18, this is allowed. Eighteen is also a teen. She could have lied, she could also not have lied. All current evidence we have about her age is OP stating she's 18, with absolutely no evidence to the contrary I'm going to assume OP speaks the truth.

You can have your judgements about fvcking young girls of legal age, but let your pedo accusations rest.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You truly can’t even imagine that your mentation is aberrant can you?

A normal male sees that picture and his first reaction is damn dude how do I do the same thing you did?

And the first thing out of your mouth is pedophile?
Hey arent you the guy that posted in that other thread and was down on the guy who got his arms broken by the mob? Thanks for taking the bait.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said 18. Picture looks passable as 18, with zero evidence that she's younger than 18, this is allowed. Eighteen is also a teen. She could have lied, she could also not have lied. All current evidence we have about her age is OP stating she's 18, with absolutely no evidence to the contrary I'm going to assume OP speaks the truth.

You can have your judgements about fvcking young girls of legal age, but let your pedo accusations rest.
My judgments are about how nobody supported the chap on @Don of the north thread when his arms were broken for saying hello but the same people will cheer someone who is successful here. I see no issue of putting a mockery bait to get these people out of the woodwork and see who would start defending this and who posted critically on that other thread. There is no age gap issue on my end. There is unfairness issue that people who are not as successful, get the police called or get.attacked by mobs should also get some slack from people on here if you are going to celebrate this.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When gaming teens, your age is either going to turn them off or turn them tf on. There is no in-between. She was already into me when i first approached her but when i told her my age her face lit up, it was so cute i knew i was in. We had a 3 hour conversation, me being witty, making her laugh, It was so frictionless bringing her back to my place. Whenever i meet dimes I always like to ask what attracted them to me and with young girls it's usually the fact that I'm older but still in great shape, act young, jam to popular music, and yes they always mention my height(even tho I'm only 6'1).
True