Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I permanently ban from Reddit

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
The communist thought police is everywhere these days
There was a Russian thinker back in 20-ties. He didn't do anything wrong only thought things through. He predicted that communists eventually would have to build capitalism. ALAS today, China is an American factory and Russia left this idea and building capitalism. They didn't have enough to shoot him, so they deported him, and he had to sign his death warrant in case he comes back. He then went to United States and eventually was Mr. Kennedy's advisor.

Communism is dead. This "thought police" and LGBT and other softie crap organizations and movement will eventually change.

Right always wins because power is in the truth.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to witness a real bunch of losers, go to the sub-Reddit "deadbedroom" (DB). (which obviously I banned from it as well).

The posts from the men users are shocking.
Married men with No sex for years asking, "what should I do? " So after reading all the usual bs from everyone, I said bluntly. " kick the bit*h to the curb and find a better one." Ooopss; The Diver, you're Banned". Haha. (In which I anticipated it to be so after this kind of comment).
thing is, most of them I think are about 15-20 and haven’t seen the real shyt go down yet. They’re still stuck in the world their teachers, parents and youth groups told them. “Be kind, be nice and it all works out. Women are victims. Masculine and strong men don’t get GF it’s sensitive men. Help others and it comes back to you”

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a Russian thinker back in 20-ties. He didn't do anything wrong only thought things through. He predicted that communists eventually would have to build capitalism. ALAS today, China is an American factory and Russia left this idea and building capitalism. They didn't have enough to shoot him, so they deported him, and he had to sign his death warrant in case he comes back. He then went to United States and eventually was Mr. Kennedy's advisor.

Communism is dead. This "thought police" and LGBT and other softie crap organizations and movement will eventually change.

the right is losing and will continue to as it gives its opponents a fair chance. The left don’t. They want you out of your job. We allow them free speech.

Either we have to stoop to their level, or we will lose. It’s up to us.

The power isn’t in the truth. The power is in the power

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a quote from Brat 2. As he travels to America and finds the dude he was looking for, he gets into his office and outright shoots his bodyguard. Then he sits next to the guy, points gun at him, and asks, so where is power, is it money? You have money. Are you powerful? No, I think power is in truth.

Epic.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a quote from Brat 2. As he travels to America and finds the dude he was looking for, he gets into his office and outright shoots his bodyguard. Then he sits next to the guy, points gun at him, and asks, so where is power, is it money? You have money. Are you powerful? No, I think power is in truth.

Epic.
Not sure what Brat 2 is, don’t watch a lot of movies but sounds good.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the right is losing and will continue to as it gives its opponents a fair chance. The left don’t. They want you out of your job. We allow them free speech.

Either we have to stoop to their level, or we will lose. It’s up to us.

I've raced cars all my life and you have on track altercations with others. You don't ever settle things with the person that crashed you on purpose by talking to them. You take them out and crash them just like they did to you. Then you tell them if they want to keep playing stupid games you are down for it. Only then will it sink into their head that they better not fuhk with you anymore. Power addresses power. Get down on their level if that's what it takes. Nice guys never win, they don't get the girls either.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get what you're saying but the right wins because the truth is tied to economics. There is power in money. He who has the gold wins. My grandpa turned multi millionaire, son of a poor German immigrant told me that when I was a kid watching him run his empire.

Carterry

Banned
Reaction score
i've never banned from reddit before, but i can't post in some groups

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to witness a real bunch of losers, go to the sub-Reddit "deadbedroom" (DB). (which obviously I banned from it as well).

The posts from the men users are shocking.
Married men with No sex for years asking, "what should I do? " So after reading all the usual bs from everyone, I said bluntly. " kick the bit*h to the curb and find a better one." Ooopss; The Diver, you're Banned". Haha. (In which I anticipated it to be so after this kind of comment).
I wouldn't look down on them, man.

I feel very sad for these people. Not everyone is lucky enough to find out about the red pill.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't look down on them, man.

I feel very sad for these people. Not everyone is lucky enough to find out about the red pill.
I agree. My bad. They don't know better. I should be more empathic.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? Now sure about that.
At least not the idea of it and there is many that like the idea of Robin Hood (E.g. = Communism. Steal from the rich and give the poor, which obviously has been proven it doesn't work at all).

There is certainly loads of useful idiots out there that preaches communisms and their agenda with political correctness (An invention/brain child of Lenin btw.), LGBT, wokeness movement, inclusive agenda, veganism, teaching small kids that there are 100 genders etc etc..
The list is now days freaking endless. the scary part is that so far they are winning.

Even big corporations jump on to this communism wokeness train. Latest crazy thing is Virgin with Branson as a Tranny and transgender neutral uniforms at his airline:

Reaction score
i wrote a post basically saying I am a millennial and I’ve got a house and then explained all the things I sacrificed to do it: Working full time and then doing study in the evenings, saving etc. it took me till my mid 30s but I did it. I then explained boomers had it difficult in other ways and that their victim mindset was preventing them from getting what they want.
something similar happened to me where a particular poster targeted my a post in post history to try and derail my topic. I straight up made up some shvt that I saw that he was a sex offender/sex abuser to women and kids and he flipped his shvt and deleted his account lmao.

Reaction score
Is it? Now sure about that.
At least not the idea of it and there is many that like the idea of Robin Hood (E.g. = Communism. Steal from the rich and give the poor, which obviously has been proven it doesn't work at all).

There is certainly loads of useful idiots out there that preaches communisms and their agenda with political correctness (An invention/brain child of Lenin btw.), LGBT, wokeness movement, inclusive agenda, veganism, teaching small kids that there are 100 genders etc etc..
The list is now days freaking endless. the scary part is that so far they are winning.

Even big corporations jump on to this communism wokeness train. Latest crazy thing is Virgin with Branson as a Tranny and transgender neutral uniforms at his airline:
lol you want to be in Incel territory, listen to Paul Joseph Watson

Reaction score
??
Not really sure what you mean with that. I just took the first best video on Youtube I could find about Virgin/Branson's retard move with transgender uniforms.

Lol?
ahhh I understand lol. Paul Joseph Watson is basically black pill Incel rage fuel lol. He’s basically one small step away from infowars territory.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh I understand lol. Paul Joseph Watson is basically black pill Incel rage fuel lol. He’s basically one small step away from infowars territory.
Here’s a man who’s never actually listened to his videos.

A lot of his stuff is right on the button. I’ve got a family BTW and I’m over 40 so not really an incel given I’m shagging regular as clockwork lol.

Reaction score
Here’s a man who’s never actually listened to his videos.

A lot of his stuff is right on the button. I’ve got a family BTW and I’m over 40 so not really an incel given I’m shagging regular as clockwork lol.
You are much older and have a family. Paul Joseph Watson is much more toxic to vulnerable young men. Even if you disagree with me, I just do not see how being an altright/infowars/conspiracy nut is going to land you any pvssy. You want to dry up panties, follow that embrace that shvt.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are much older and have a family. Paul Joseph Watson is much more toxic to vulnerable young men.
Jesus, toxic? Are you sure you’re in the right place?

could you give me an example please?