Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD just isn’t that bad as I had feared…

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.5 % of men are attractive to women. Latest stat from the online sites data.
because 90% of male profiles are absolutely trash. This is a key matter that has to be considered when throwing around these numbers and statistics.

Reaction score
I wonder how @Murk and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 are faring with OLD. I know @EyeBRollin is successful. Well guys, anything to add? They are more normie tier and I would be curious if they have a similar experience. Maybe my excess bodyfat is really killing my chances. I might at least lose sub 5 status at 12%bf.
I just banged another girl off OLD this weekend to replace my other girl that I wanted to drop. Have 3 other girls that want to meet up, but I might take a break this week and see how things fizzle with this chick. Just get good pictures and OLD is easy.

I consider myself an 8.5 in looks, but I see it as a drawback.

1). I still get beat by Chads in looks, so it’s hard for me to find a girl in my league which is basically a 9 or 10. Most attractive women you see are 6s and 7s with makeup and obvious exterior features like a nice ass of boobs

2). I’m always going to treat a 6-7 as below my league while a guy that’s lower in looks than me will simp for them and win them with long game

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jury is out then. OLD works if you are an 8 or higher, regardless your background. The OP looks like at least an 8 too. The question is does it work with Sub 8s? Chadlites are the 8 and 9s. You get the I am not a Chad talk but I nor Wheat Waffles says OLD only works for chads. It also works for chadlites. The only exception is if you write something to the girl that indicates you are socially retarded or something is wrong with you then you would definatly have to be a chad to get away with that retardedness.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally just say Hey or I add a smiley face sometimes…this whole elaborate profile/write something suave is extra lol.
Chadlites dont need to do that but normies and simps do. Different strategies suite different looks levels and is never one size fits all.

Reaction score
Chadlites dont need to do that but normies and simps do. Different strategies suite different looks levels and is never one size fits all.
Then you need to come across with a personality like vegan, super fit Chris Traeger, emo/punk, etc. The worse thing you can do is be a gymcel that just watches Andrew Tate & Fresh & Fit afterwards. You are better off being a fat gamer nerd simp than being that lol.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you need to come across with a personality like vegan, super fit Chris Traeger, emo/punk, etc. The worse thing you can do is be a gymcel that just watches Andrew Tate & Fresh & Fit afterwards. You are better off being a fat gamer nerd simp than being that lol.
although low BF% with a bit of muscle is universally attractive, but otherwise agree with everything you’ve said in this post

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just banged another girl off OLD this weekend to replace my other girl that I wanted to drop. Have 3 other girls that want to meet up, but I might take a break this week and see how things fizzle with this chick. Just get good pictures and OLD is easy.

I consider myself an 8.5 in looks, but I see it as a drawback.

1). I still get beat by Chads in looks, so it’s hard for me to find a girl in my league which is basically a 9 or 10. Most attractive women you see are 6s and 7s with makeup and obvious exterior features like a nice ass of boobs

2). I’m always going to treat a 6-7 as below my league while a guy that’s lower in looks than me will simp for them and win them with long game
it is not this easy for me, I wish it was. SNL I can do, but I cannot just go “hi, come over to my place :)”, I have to invite them out for drinks and charm them a bit first.

Reaction score
it is not this easy for me, I wish it was. SNL I can do, but I cannot just go “hi, come over to my place :)”, I have to invite them out for drinks and charm them a bit first.
If I don't do that then I get ghosted. I don't go for sex on the first date, but if I don't get any on the second then it's over lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having drinks with a lady sounds interesting. A lady I met invited me to that in the past when I went on Adult Friend finder (ie pre tinder website) back in 2006.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector, man, you need to be more positive. I’ve started to suspect that you’re trolling a bit. I am entirely on your side and I want you do well, but I sense you have a general issue with your attitude / outlook on things. You need to be positive !!!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector, man, you need to be more positive. I’ve started to suspect that you’re trolling a bit. I am entirely on your side and I want you do well, but I sense you have a general issue with your attitude / outlook on things. You need to be positive !!!
Have you read his posts about being possessed by a demon after having sex with a prostitute?

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a same day lay from online. I approach women in person with the intent to get her ***** wet and potentially get a same day lay. I do this using Alan Roger Curries Mode One approach, which is all about being direct, bold, and straightforward. When it comes to OLD my approach is more for the long game. I like to get the girl caught in my web by texting, voice notes, phone calls/FT. If I feel like there's sexual chemistry between us, then I'll set the meet up. A OLD same day lay is rare, so nothing to talk down on, but I just feel as if it makes me look needy and excited. I'd rather the girl get the impression that I'm busy and have a lot goin on.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
4.5 % of men are attractive to women. Latest stat from the online sites data.
Based on looks, what happens when she meets them and they come across as lacking in confidence or social skills?

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed up last night at 8:30pm (first time back on OLD since 2013), matched some random Asian girl (I have a thing for them at the moment) at 10pm. Suggest drinks same night as I was joking it was either that or bed for me. Met her for drinks at 11pm. She is exceptionally nice, chatty and was very cutely dressed as she had just come from a dinner. Had her back at mine by 2AM.

The only thing that I don’t appreciate about OLD and why I prefer ‘real world game’ is the sheer amount of texting and matches I have to do and sort through. I can tell it’ll be draining. At least in real life you know within seconds whether she’ll entertain you or she isn’t interested…
What dating site are you on i don't think you mentioned that match.com sucks and i think you should stay away from ashley madison for obvious reasons and seeking arrangements from what i hear is very underrated.