Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential fwb wants to see other guys

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not help but laugh. She already sh*ttesting you. Plus if a woman has the courage to say that before you guys do anything that means she's already placing you on the shelf. You're done.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i say let’s see other people I feel like she’d view me as a cuck but if I said exclusive feel like she would feel like she’s losing freedom

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "no" she can't **** anyone else. It's the best answer cause it demonstrates ownership.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn
Bro, this would be the case with her anyway. Only difference is, now you know about it.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not help but laugh. She already sh*ttesting you. Plus if a woman has the courage to say that before you guys do anything that means she's already placing you on the shelf. You're done.
Nah I know it’s a **** test. If I say yes she’s probably view me lower but if I said no there’s a risk of her saying no lol. ****

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Nah I know it’s a **** test. If I say yes she’s probably view me lower but if I said no there’s a risk of her saying no lol. ****
you've already lost.

trying to figure out the 'best way to answer' a chick is a massive fail. you're a man. do what you want. say what you want. if she bounces, then, she bounces.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what FWB stands for?
Works both ways my friend.
S***test or not, sooner or later she’s going to be blowing other bones..
If you’re not comfortable with that, you’ll have to seek an exclusive relationship.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes.
I think it's a good sign that she's asking your opinion/permission first.

Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol.
I would hope that she plans to take showers in between meeting and fvcking different dudes bro. If not then I'd stay away from her lol.

I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him.
That's not impossible but it's really unrealistic.

How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
It sounds like you want a girlfriend, perhaps you should tell her that and she'll reveal this whole thing was a 3 Dimensional Chess plan to get you to do that.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s coming over to Fvxk my brains out gg
Cool then what’s the problem. If she’s gonna fvck other dudes then she will. You can’t have her be exclusive to you while you are free to play the field. The odds are not in your favor and the reality is she has the potential to fvck many more dudes than you have to fvck women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool then what’s the problem. If she’s gonna fvck other dudes then she will. You can’t have her be exclusive to you while you are free to play the field. The odds are not in your favor and the reality is she has the potential to fvck many more dudes than you have to fvck women.
Let her go if she doesn't favor you

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s normal for a man to **** multiple women but women should serve one man. In the caveman days wouldn’t it make sense for the alpha to **** all the women

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s normal for a man to **** multiple women but women should serve one man. In the caveman days wouldn’t it make sense for the alpha to **** all the women
Well, if you see my previous posts I agree with you. But that’s only for a time, and only after you have built an attachment.

women are happy to share alpha males and be loyal. To a point. It won’t last forever, I lose plates after usually 6 months because what they really want is commitment and I just won’t give it to them.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
If you’re just FWBs, you both can see others. If you’re exclusive, she’s your GF.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you see my previous posts I agree with you. But that’s only for a time, and only after you have built an attachment.

women are happy to share alpha males and be loyal. To a point. It won’t last forever, I lose plates after usually 6 months because what they really want is commitment and I just won’t give it to them.
That’s happened to me and I’ve lost a girl who I should’ve made a gf as she was loyal and hated me be with other girls but loved me enough where she wouldn’t see other guys but couldn’t take it anymore

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re just FWBs, you both can see others. If you’re exclusive, she’s your GF.
Your not hearing what I’m saying. It’s supposed to be the alpha ****s all the girls while the girls stay loyal to that one alpha

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think this has been brought up before and the best answer was something along the lines of "You can meet other people and go out and have fun. All I ask is that you let me know if you are having sex with someone else".