Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often Do Women Approach You in The Bar/Nightclub?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I caught up with a buddy of mine in an effort to finally start making male friends, he started talking about going to the Pontoon Bar over in the city and he mentioned that the chicks there are really "horny" and one of them even approached him and sat on his lap.

In my head i thought he was lying, but I have never been to a bar or nightclub at night so I don't reqlly have any personal experiences. I'm also planning on going alone to the bar.

I'm wondering has anyone experienced this at a bar or club, how often does it happen?

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I caught up with a buddy of mine in an effort to finally start making male friends, he started talking about going to the Pontoon Bar over in the city and he mentioned that the chicks there are really "horny" and one of them even approached him and sat on his lap.

In my head i thought he was lying, but I have never been to a bar or nightclub at night so I don't reqlly have any personal experiences. I'm also planning on going alone to the bar.

I'm wondering has anyone experienced this at a bar or club, how often does it happen?
I had a drunk girl holler at me and offered to buy me a drink one time. I was busy conversing with my cousin so I ignored her. A few other times girls came to my table to make small talk over the years. Happens randomly but not often enough for me to make anything out of it or learn how to turn it into a lay

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Granted I’ve not clubbed or barred stag in 30 years, but I’ve been to plenty of clubs and bars in the ensuing years and even in moments of being alone it’s only occurred a handful of times. I clean up more than ok, but I AM under 6ft tall. I think it’s rare unless you’re in a pickup joint in your 20s-30s.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only happened to me a handful of times in like 15 years of going to bars. Maybe 5-6 times? (E.G a girl walking up to you and basically hitting on you)

My wingman (very good looking) gets appraoched about 5-6 time per NIGHT when we go out. So yeah, it happens lol. Don't believe people who say 'girls don't approach' or even 'hot girls don't approach'. It's not true. He gets appraoched by man hot, young girls.

It tends to happen later in the night once the girls are drunk enough to be brave. Usually they pretend they recognise him. Some just tell him he's hot or that he looks like X celebrity. The cougars can be super forward and basically sexually assault him lol

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I go, multiple times a night. The girls are usually young and attractive. Has happened at pool bars, night clubs, whilst dancing, whilst sitting, multiple levels of sobriety, etc. This is more often than I approach women.

This btw only happens when I'm not desperate to get laid. If I go out wanting to get laid, no women do this, if I'm out to just hang with buddies and have no expectations of anything else, this will happen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very infrequently. It has happened so infrequently over the years since turning 21 that it is a struggle to remember instances.

This might be related to what @firstbornunicorn says. Over the years, I had been going out with the intention of meeting women.

Around my late 20s, I became more day game focused and reduced bar/nightclub visits a lot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In bars in the US, often but not often enough to plan on it. My experience in nightclubs is limited, and my body language probably made me not-so-interesting in club settings. Just not my cup of tea. In bars at night women are much more forward around me.

This btw only happens when I'm not desperate to get laid. If I go out wanting to get laid, no women do this, if I'm out to just hang with buddies and have no expectations of anything else, this will happen.
Same. Of course I no longer am desperate. In my 20s I was too busy buzzing around doing approaches. Too much ego investment. Exception would be college where everyone gets hammered and talks to everyone.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven’t really bar/clubbed since Covid. But before: in the Bay Area, maybe once every month or two. Outside the Bay Area at least once per night. I remember my last away convention, at the hotel bar, a month before Covid. Got hit on twice. Boobs shoved in my face. My last night out in the Bay Area, the night before lock down. I had to approach. I’m more bar rather than club, as I’m older.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do that; my lifestyle is way different from bar/club. If I do go into one, it's like flies on sht. I will have an endless flow of attention until I leave.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes with a BUTT.

Similar to IOIs or approach invitations, girls approach me isn't something I can set my watch too. Off rip, a girl who is going to approach you is 1. Masculine 2. Party girl/bar star - Drunk or on drugs. If she approaches you, it's likely not her first rodeo. She approaches men. Likely is loose. Alternatively, likely a party girl.

When I first started game, a girl approaching was a nice change of pace cause its a astronomical outlier. WOMEN DON'T. YOU as a man can looks max, have swag, get swolle, lift, and get decked out. No guarantee but you increase probability of success. That's it. Higher probability for IOIs. Approach invitations. Maybe getting approached.

Personally, I rather pursue and approach. I don't like masculine women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not keeping track. Most of the women that hit on me are not attractive.

Some of them are whales. Some of them are too old.

Like one of them was a divorced older woman with a daughter in college; She had a nice slim body but I wasnt sure if I should be flattered she wanted me for herlself or offended she never thought of introducing me to her daughter (Im 35 now but I was younger at the time).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much never gotten a full on approach unless she was wasted or homely, but its not uncommon to get eye contact, smiles, etc which is about as far as most women are willing to put themselves out there for fear of rejection. Once you see any of that the balls in your court.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not uncommon for me, but the interested woman almost never does it. The last time it happened was two weeks ago. I was at at a bar and grille having lunch and a woman came up to me and said hi we wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us, and she pointed to the table where her friend was sitting at. I sat with them and I talked to them for close to an hour before I had to go back to work. At the end the woman that I thought was interested was like "do you come here often?" blah blah blah and was like "maybe will see each other again". This was the cue to get the number but I didn't care too

This kind of thing happens a few times a month

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct approaches? almost zero.

Flashing signs that they would appreciate me approaching them? many times in my late 20s.

The only guys I saw getting approached were really good looking and had that "cool factor" women dig.

In my case plenty of girls kissed me first or got physical but NONE cold approached me, they were either approached from me or we were introduced from common friends.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Flashing signs that they would appreciate me approaching them? many times in my late 20s.

The only guys I saw getting approached were really good looking and had that "cool factor" women dig.

In my case plenty of girls kissed me first or got physical but NONE cold approached me, they were either approached from me or we were introduced from common friends.
Well i mean direct as a woman can be, she wont outright ask you out i know. It's just not how women flirt

So far the replies in this thread give me the motivation i need to head to the bar once restrictions die down next month.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i mean direct as a woman can be, she wont outright ask you out i know. It's just not how women flirt

So far the replies in this thread give me the motivation i need to head to the bar once restrictions die down next month.
In this case it happened often, I mean girls getting very close to me or slightly touching me while waiting at the bar, plus plenty of eye contact and smiles.

But it happened ONLY when I was in shape and decently dressed, so again you need to match a certain threeshold....it's not "club works" the point.

Reactions: B80

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very infrequently. It has happened so infrequently over the years since turning 21 that it is a struggle to remember instances.

I've likely gotten more signs that they were open to me approaching them in non-bar venues than at bars over time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've likely gotten more signs that they were open to me approaching them in non-bar venues than at bars over time.
If they are 30+ and they are not chosing us for our attractiveness it doesnt count (half joke half true).

Who gives a F about the bank teller woman that flirts after knowing our data or the collegue after our promotion, what really matters is raw attraction from girls that have many choices available to them in that moment.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement confuses me. Mainly the bold text.
Didn't like her. It wasn't her appearance or anything, they both looked okay. To cut to the chase while talking to them I could tell both were extreme gold diggers.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey man, is that your new girlfriend in your avatar? :rofl: