In Group Female Promiscuity is natural

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan87 is one of the few people on this forum that's legit and consistently picks up new girls on a regular basis. I've seen his picture on the Sydney telegram group so i don't doubt him.
Mate I like you because your one of the few guys here who likes to keep it real. But to believe anything that comes out of that pan guy's mouth or anything he posts shows me your own lack of experience. Read: naive. I've been around people who talk like pan. Hell I was similar to him back when I had a handful of lays to my name and thought I was hot sh1t. Same arrogant attitude lol. So I can see through him and all the other internet alpha males on here. The thread he keeps going on about where I posted a fat Indian chick's photo (it was him who posted it), is the thread where I exposed his lack of experience. And he lost his cool (just like here, where Pandora is exposing it also).

Here:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've seen a fat woman, who you think is hot, be sexually aggressive. And then you twisted it around in your tiny head and made a post about it here.

Hot women don't need to be sexually aggressive. Maybe when they are drunk it might happen, but as a general rule hot women don't approach any men because they are getting approached all the time. The most a guy might get is an inviting look. But she pounces on him and offers sex? No hot woman does that to a guy she doesn't know.
your right. hot women do not pounce as a female cat does. they simply target and make it so EASY for the guy that ANY male will figure it out. and at the same time, they will be patient and VERY forgiving of errors. at the extreme, they will even start defending what looks like a low-value man. when that happens, usually everyone but the most douche men will back off and give the guy the thumbs up. It's almost like a bug in her program takes over. when in private she will proceed to seduce him and take a lead if he does not. it's funny to watch this as men with self-declared high value will get really confused as they get rejected sometimes very harshly while the woman follows her target.

I have NO idea what the formula is to be that lucky guy, it just happens sometimes like rolling the dice. I do know for sure that it requires being in the woman's view so that she becomes aware of you. this is not a red pill thing at all as the target can be low value and low confidence.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate I like you because your one of the few guys here who likes to keep it real. But to believe anything that comes out of that pan guy's mouth or anything he posts shows me your own lack of experience. Read: naive. I've been around people who talk like pan. Hell I was similar to him back when I had a handful of lays to my name and thought I was hot sh1t. Same arrogant attitude lol. So I can see through him and all the other internet alpha males on here. The thread he keeps going on about where I posted a fat Indian chick's photo (it was him who posted it), is the thread where I exposed his lack of experience. And he lost his cool (just like here, where Pandora is exposing it also).

Here:

No offense meant - but you’re the guy that once claimed he was “making out with women he just met within 30 seconds of meeting them” or some other rubbish. I don’t even know what Indian thread he’s referencing. If anyone here puts up a facade it’s you. Maybe not call out a guy as an “internet alpha” when you exhibit that exact behavior on here and act like you’re some master at the seasoned age of 27.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The thread he keeps going on about where I posted a fat Indian chick's photo (it was him who posted it)
So why has Pan87 convinced himself that you are the one that posted it? I'm legitamtly confused.

@Pan87 please explain

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense meant - but you’re the guy that once claimed he was “making out with women he just met within 30 seconds of meeting them” or some other rubbish.
And it can (and does) happen much faster than that. Instant makeouts are a thing lol. It's neither a good or bad thing but they do happen. I'll post exactly where I claimed that.

Here:

don’t even know what Indian thread he’s referencing
See the bottom of my post above where I said "here" and then linked the corresponding thread I'm talking about? There you go

Maybe not call out a guy as an “internet alpha” when you exhibit that exact behavior on here and act like you’re some master at the seasoned age of 27
When I refer to someone as an Internet alpha male. I'm referring the the stereotypical image that people think of when the word "alpha male" is brought up. There are guys who want to portray them themselves as being this image but do so in a way that is transparent to those who can see through them, that earns them that moniker.

Me I'm just as arrogant as I am in person as I am online. And yes I've mastered cold approach at 28. Having done this for 7 years. but there is more to life than that. Which is where I'm looking to take my talents ;)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why has Pan87 convinced himself that you are the one that posted it? I'm legitamtly confused.
Lol see? This is why I talk to you. Because I know your someone whose on here just tryna figure sh1t out. Keep it up.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here:

100% ....i always kept it civil but the way that dude talks down to anyone that has a different perspective is crazy. I thought 87 was the year he was born like 1987. But now I'm convinced he is alot younger and less experienced than I thought.

This is the Mature Man's forum. He ain't gonna bs us here. We are dudes that have seen a lot. Humility is the mark of someone that has seen a lot. He has none. He might have kissed a couple Australian girls but this dude has never pulled in the US or anywhere else for that matter. Sit down and learn.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've seen a fat woman, who you think is hot, be sexually aggressive. And then you twisted it around in your tiny head and made a post about it here.

Hot women don't need to be sexually aggressive. Maybe when they are drunk it might happen, but as a general rule hot women don't approach any men because they are getting approached all the time. The most a guy might get is an inviting look. But she pounces on him and offers sex? No hot woman does that to a guy she doesn't know.
Hot women don't need to be sexually aggressive. Rephrase that to " hot women have never been sexually aggressive to me because I am average looking". See i fixed that for you

Bro your experiences are limited to you. Other better looking guys in way different cities have different experiences. Be humble. Btw how old are you? How many nations have you lived in and had sex in? Crickets.....

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might have kissed a couple Australian girls but this dude has never pulled in the US or anywhere else for that matter.
Lol he's not that inexperienced. All he's does is try to portray himself as someone much bigger than he actually is. Ive said to him before that it begins with just being honest with yourself. And then grow from there

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol he's not that inexperienced. All he's does is try to portray himself as someone much bigger than he actually is. Ive said to him before that it begins with just being honest with yourself. And then grow from there
Bro guys who have had vast experiences with women don't say the following things.

1.) " That doesnt follow hypergamy" if you fucced enough women you will see that hypergamy is a loose guideline to how women act there are other models that women operate on. For example many women intentionally date down because of insecurity issues. They don't feel good enough for a good man. This is a real thing. Or there are women that have sexual experiences with other very beta women. How do you explain this with hypergamy? You have to do enormous mental gymnastics to explain with hypergamy. There are women who fucc dogs and 14 yr old boys. Is that still hypergamy?

2.) " The 50% cheating rate is overinflated". Anyone that has fucc more than 10 attractive women would have encountered a woman that was DEFINITELY cheating on her bf or main guy. Real players are very cynical because they have seen the worst of female behavior. Guys that have real experience will over state how much women cheat.

3.) " Hot women are not sexually aggressive" if you hang around enough very handsome men you will see that this is not true. It's rare but it does happen. Groupies are very sexually aggressive indeed. Hang around division 1 football players and you will see how aggressive hot women can be.

I try to be humble to guys with more experience. Sacramouche literally corrected me and I said " you are right and thank you". This bozo Pan_87 would never allow himself to be corrected. I'm done with this.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it can (and does) happen much faster than that. Instant makeouts are a thing lol. It's neither a good or bad thing but they do happen. I'll post exactly where I claimed that.

Here:

See the bottom of my post above where I said "here" and then linked the corresponding thread I'm talking about? There you go

When I refer to someone as an Internet alpha male. I'm referring the the stereotypical image that people think of when the word "alpha male" is brought up. There are guys who want to portray them themselves as being this image but do so in a way that is transparent to those who can see through them, that earns them that moniker.

Me I'm just as arrogant as I am in person as I am online. And yes I've mastered cold approach at 28. Having done this for 7 years. but there is more to life than that. Which is where I'm looking to take my talents ;)
You don’t seem arrogant to me at all. More just insecure - hence your constant peacocking on here. But do carry on.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did post a picture of the fat Indian chick you banged. I posted a meme photo of an obese indian woman in response.
I never posted any pictures of the girls I've banged on here except to former member @Guy69JackBlue through dms. I'd be happy to post them here as well so we can exchange receipts. But you've already explained that you don't want to post your lays because "integrity" or some other bs. Why don't you ask mods to dig up this picture I posted? I have nothing to hide.
You also said the best way to bang a girl is just to walk her back to your apartment without telling her where you're going. Sounds like a good way to catch a criminal case, and horrible advice to be giving men who are trying to learn.
Nope. Ive written a lay report doing just that. I never give advice to someone on something I myself have never field tested. That would be KJ. I can repost it here if you'd like.

Nothing wrong with your tastes in women, it's just a bit weird how you like to dispense advice like an Elder of Game. I'm guessing your advice is useful for guys who want to bang fat indian chicks and eventually end up in prison?
Post receipts. Thanks in advance

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He posted it in a receipts thread, or he edited the post on that thread he linked. I wouldn't have sent that meme for no reason.
Zim....come on now brother. You know

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the picture of the Indian you posted because it was from a swipe app
I don't use apps. All my lays are from cold approach. Try again. Receipts?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% ....i always kept it civil but the way that dude talks down to anyone that has a different perspective is crazy. I thought 87 was the year he was born like 1987. But now I'm convinced he is alot younger and less experienced than I thought.

This is the Mature Man's forum. He ain't gonna bs us here. We are dudes that have seen a lot. Humility is the mark of someone that has seen a lot. He has none. He might have kissed a couple Australian girls but this dude has never pulled in the US or anywhere else for that matter. Sit down and learn.
seems like trying to learn aggressive dominance. that's a tactic that will work with women but needs to be practiced to have it natural. maybe he is just working on that strategy and using the forum as the testing ground. the result of that strategy is that women should be turned on (if it's done right it works), and men will be irritated. it's safe to do in the forum, it's riskier to learn it in real life because of the obvious reasons.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know.... @DEEZEDBRAH seems to have good luck with this method.
Reward favors the bold.

A better play is instructing her what to do. Esculating following compliance. Push pull until you rip each others clothes off and you hump like wild animals.

Compliance = the game!

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I won't knock anybody posting receipts. More than 99% of YouTube.

Ideally, it's funnier to embed receipts in your avi followed by done humor meme. Then again you run the risk of misc detectives.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced Pandora and Velasco have some sort of cuckold fantasy where women are constantly sleeping with other men. They keep using personal anecdotes to support their warped views.
Pandora is already operating on the clown logic that pre-history was some kind of paradise, that living as a hunter gather is the "natural" state of humans, that agriculture/civilisation is somehow "unnatural" despite being the norm for 10.000 years and that between pre-history and today not a single culture really took it's code of morality and laws serious and everyone was ****ing with everyone regardless. So what do you expect? I suspect he was already purpe pilled and then reading the liberal political hack work that is "Sex at Dawn" only reinforced his views.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora is already operating on the clown logic that pre-history was some kind of paradise, that living as a hunter gather is the "natural" state of humans, that agriculture/civilisation is somehow "unnatural" despite being the norm for 10.000 years and that between pre-history and today not a single culture really took it's code of morality and laws serious and everyone was ****ing with everyone regardless. So what do you expect? I suspect he was already purpe pilled and then reading the liberal political hack work that is "Sex at Dawn" only reinforced his views.
Pre history was way better than the mess we have today though that's for sure. We are on anti depressants, male suicide is through the rough. We can't even keep a positive birth rate. Atleast the Native American tribes were able to do that lol.

We have to come on a forum in order to figure out how to deal with our women. These tribes you disparage knew exactly how to deal with their women. But you rather insult than actually consider an alternative view lol.

What I am saying is actually very black pilled. Im saying stop trying to control female sexuality. You cant do it. The more you try the worse it gets. Our pre historic ancestors knew this. Thats why they let the women **** who they wanted ( to a degree) and everything worked out. With only like 150 people in a tribe there was only so many dycks she could suck.

Last edited: