Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis Prevention and Treatment Plan

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing this is selfishly more of a reminder for myself than others. I am not a doctor but I diagnosed myself with moderate Oneitis yesterday.

So, after maybe 18 months of spinning plates with maybe 6 different girls that have come and gone, now find myself with a case of moderate oneitis. I know better, but still contracted it nevertheless.

Found a woman that is very countercultural (not have the typical Westernized values). She is submissive, defers to me on everything, very respectful of me, smart feminine, and a good conversationalist. She is 12 years younger than me and very attractive. I am doing things I do not do with any other women - I talk to her everyday by phone, I cut out time from work, other activities to be with her (not good!).

WebMD says that 1itis afflicts 98% of men at some time in their life to varying degrees and can be extremely serious. In severe cases, men begin to act like little bi$ches.

Symptoms include:

1. Pedastalizing the woman of interest.
2. Taking time away from self improvement activities - Building Wealth, Building Wealth, Creating a winning mindset.
3. Not pursuing other women
4. Compromising oneself in order to satisfy the other woman.
5. Making emotional decisions rather than logical ones.
6. Acting like a little B*tch
7. Defering to the woman in making decisions.
8. Way too much 'Push'. Far too little 'Pull'
9. Entering 'her frame'
10. Over complimenting her.
11. Excusing poor behavior
12. In severe cases, the woman will lose interest completely.
13. Spending less time with friends
14. Earning less income (due to spending more time with 1itis and less time on wealthbuilding)

Fortunately, oneitis is preventable and curable.

Prevention/Treatment include:
1. Continuing to spin plates, looking for better looking plates that match the overall quality level of oneitis woman.
2. Seriously pursuing self improvement activities- Wealth building, reading, muscle building, hobbies and interests.
3. Similar to #2, staying busy pursuing meaningful activities, which limits time available so that oneitis becomes less likely
4. Avoiding long periods of contact with object of 1itis, except to plan logistics or to maintain rapport.
5. Slight Pull back (not overgaming, just subtle pull back), let the woman come initiate contact with you.

If the prevention/treatment plan is followed, the prognosis for prevention/recovery is very good.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing this is selfishly more of a reminder for myself than others. But, maybe it will help others or would welcome other ideas/reminders for the treatment and cure of oneitis. I am not a doctor but I diagnosed myself with moderate Oneitis yesterday.

So, after maybe 18 months of spinning plates with maybe 6 different girls that have come and gone, now find myself with a case of moderate oneitis. I know better, but it still got me nevertheless.

Found a woman that is very countercultural (not have the typical Westernized values). She is submissive, defers to me on everything, very respectful of me, smart feminine, and a good conversationalist. She is 12 years younger than me and very attractive. I am doing things I do not do with any other woman - I talk to her everyday by phone, I cut out time from work, other activities to be with her (not good!).

WebMD says that 1itis afflicts 98% of men at some time in their life to varying degrees and can be extremely serious. In severe cases, men begin to act like little bi$ches.

Symptoms include:

2. Taking time away from self improvement activities - Building Wealth, Building Wealth, Creating a winning mindset.
3. Not pursuing other woman
9. Entering 'her frame'
14. Earning less income (due to spending more time with 1itis and less time on wealthbuilding)

1. Continuing to spin plates, looking for better looking plates that match the HB level of oneitis woman.
2. Seriously pursuing self improvement activities- Wealth building, reading, muscle building, hobbies and interests.
3. Similar to #2, staying busy pursuing meaningful activities, which limits time available so that oneitis becomes less likely
4. Avoiding long periods of contact with object of 1itis, except to plan logistics or to maintain rapport.
5. Slight Pull back (not overgaming, just subtle pull back), let the woman come initiate contact with you.

If the prevention/treatment plan is followed, the prognosis for prevention/recovery is very good.
not bad

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these things are an expected compromise of an STR or LTR. You'll naturally cut time from other things to spend with her, you may also make emotional decisions from time to time (when to tease her, when to pull her hair in bed).

It's a useful exercise to let yourself be enamored until you sense frustration from a perceived lack of reciprocity. In those moments we can teach ourselves to be even smoother, by learning to roll with the punches in an effortless way and to remain playful/flirty. Pull back attention in a happy, care free way, out of dignity and common sense rather than out of spite or anger. We get a rare opportunity to analyze the source of our frustration, and learn to come from a more abundant state of mind.

Allowing our soul to dip into these emotional states (under intense supervision), we push ourselves out of our comfort zone to explore new mental terrain, and can be sure that we went as far as we could emotionally for them before pulling back.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a useful exercise to let yourself be enamored until you sense frustration from a perceived lack of reciprocity. In those moments we can teach ourselves to be even smoother, by learning to roll with the punches in an effortless way and to remain playful/flirty. Pull back attention in a happy, care free way, out of dignity and common sense rather than out of spite or anger. We get a rare opportunity to analyze the source of our frustration, and learn to come from a more abundant state of mind.
That is key. The way that you pull back is important. I like the way you phrased that - I agree.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When is it Oneitis and when is it LOVE?

it's love if you have other options but they don't measure up to the one you choose.
It is love if your LTR helps you make progress towards your goals.
Its love when your partner wants your success and revels in it, as well as goals of their own they make progress towards.
It's love when you realize your partner brings out good things in you.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it's love if you have other options but they don't measure up to the one you choose.
Its love when your partner wants your success and revels in it, as well as goals of their own they make progress towards.
That is a good distinction between the two @2Rocky.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing this is selfishly more of a reminder for myself than others. I am not a doctor but I diagnosed myself with moderate Oneitis yesterday.

So, after maybe 18 months of spinning plates with maybe 6 different girls that have come and gone, now find myself with a case of moderate oneitis. I know better, but still contracted it nevertheless.

Found a woman that is very countercultural (not have the typical Westernized values). She is submissive, defers to me on everything, very respectful of me, smart feminine, and a good conversationalist. She is 12 years younger than me and very attractive. I am doing things I do not do with any other women - I talk to her everyday by phone, I cut out time from work, other activities to be with her (not good!).

Symptoms include:

9. Entering 'her frame'

1. Continuing to spin plates, looking for better looking plates that match the overall quality level of oneitis woman.

can we add masturbating ?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note but kinda related to this, I recently had a plate complain to me that she after 3 months of seeing each other she didnt know much of me, that we "only" got together to have sex but barely got to know me in the process. Is this just another way to try and push a relationship with me?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

IMO love is when it's recuperated, when it is one sided it is Oneitis.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Symptoms include:

9. Entering 'her frame'

I guess the question to be asked is: Is committing/settling something you do not wish for yourself?

According to your bio, you are 38. So right at the age where it is not a bad idea to commit. Given she sounds like a unicorn in a sea of sharks, what else do you expect from a girl that she does not have?

From experience, coming across someone like this is quite rare. And furthermore, committing does not necessarily mean you will become her b***t, you can still retain frame and your individuality in a relationship.

If on the other hand, your plan is not to commit/settle down and continue doing your own thing then yes, be honest with her and carry on doing your own thing.

Last but not least, we have to stop this revolving-door-mirage of pasture is always greener on the other side, there is someone better so let me keep looking which is often a female mindset.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good plan, prevention is better than cure.

Just don't be scared of having oneitis either

Know that you can trust yourself to keep yourself in check even if you do.

For a long time after a series of traumatic oneitises, I closed myself off to the possibility of being vulnerable.

This kept me from being strong, till i looked back and analysed.

Those ugly oneitises and the accompanying grind that let me get back up made me a stronger, hotter, more successful person.

Those "horrible" experiences turned out to be gifts in disguise.

I'm not saying dive headfirst, but desenitise yourself to oneitises by taking 2 baby steps forward and one back.

Just stay safe, spin plates, focus on your mission in life and you'll be fine. Peace.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything that needs to be said about this topic has been almost 100% covered in this thread. Basically it's all about building and maintaining a healthy lifestyle where you continue to update yourself on every aspect on a daily basis. Along the process, women would come and go as a "side-effect". This is, of course, always easier said than done.

Reaction score
You can have oneitis prevention, but there will always be one girl that cut throughs it. Enjoy life, quit being a square.

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
And whats with this LOVE word guys? Oneitus and Love are synonomous.

Respect its called.
It is a power game of leverage. Whoever cares the least has the most power. Why? Because caring is this context is the oneitus. Nature is cold boys

Use OP's good list of prevents and symptoms and get the disney crap out of your head. Hoywood is not how the real world works. Even your own "mothers milk" uses leverage against you for her own needs. Shes a girl.
Haha dang, who broke your heart play boy

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Symptoms include:

9. Entering 'her frame'

Love this post where are you located?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Symptoms include:

9. Entering 'her frame'

Love this post dm me sometime:)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good plan, prevention is better than cure.

Just don't be scared of having oneitis either

Know that you can trust yourself to keep yourself in check even if you do.

For a long time after a series of traumatic oneitises, I closed myself off to the possibility of being vulnerable.

This kept me from being strong, till i looked back and analysed.

Those ugly oneitises and the accompanying grind that let me get back up made me a stronger, hotter, more successful person.

Those "horrible" experiences turned out to be gifts in disguise.

I'm not saying dive headfirst, but desenitise yourself to oneitises by taking 2 baby steps forward and one back.

Just stay safe, spin plates, focus on your mission in life and you'll be fine. Peace.
cool response

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allowing our soul to dip into these emotional states (under intense supervision), we push ourselves out of our comfort zone to explore new mental terrain, and can be sure that we went as far as we could emotionally for them before pulling back.
Eloquently put and mostly true. However, it is also true that, when playing with fire, one is bound to eventually get burned. Emotional responses cannot be controlled with perfect precision, no matter how experienced you are. Like a boxer, you will get knocked down at some point. Preventing a knockdown from becoming a knockout is a skill in and of itself.

Last edited: