Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Trainer vs Door Man vs Club/Bar DJ

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal Trainer vs Door Man vs The Club/Bar DJ

Out of the following jobs/careers who do you think gets the most opportunities to bang lots of females?

Or are these type of jobs glorified as being puzzy magnets, but the reality is somewhat different.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe those type jobs tend to get drug addicted somewhat trashy girls.

A professional making over 200k/year beats all of them.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue with the whole 'opportunities to bang' thing is that isn't there endless opportunities just out on the street? In bars and online etc?

It's like back in the roosh days, lots of posters were literally talking about starting a modelling agency adn stuff so that they could meet and bang hot 18 year olds, but them same girls are out and about. I always imagined these dudes sinking loads of money into a modelling business and then just getting hard rejected by all of the young models they would then try to hit on and it be a hige waste of money lol

But that then leads onto the 2nd part of the reasoning which I guess is propinquity. If you are around these girls all the time maybe their attraction will just build in a way it wouldn't otherwise. Might be true. Not sure

What I do know is that i've had friends who were bouncers who got laid a tonne, and i've had friends who were bouncers who never got a sniff! (the guy who got laid lots was already getting laid all over the place of course. Just a good looking, stacked dude)

I've had many friends who were barmen who remained sexless.

My brother was a club DJ and got laid lots, but he was already getting laid lots. (good looking with a TONNE of status as he was basically a drug lord back then and was like a celeb around my town for a while!)

If I had to pick from your list, i'd say Club DJ, but at the same time, I think it's hard to cheat attraction if that's the goal

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue with the whole 'opportunities to bang' thing is that isn't there endless opportunities just out on the street? In bars and online etc?

It's like back in the roosh days, lots of posters were literally talking about starting a modelling agency adn stuff so that they could meet and bang hot 18 year olds, but them same girls are out and about. I always imagined these dudes sinking loads of money into a modelling business and then just getting hard rejected by all of the young models they would then try to hit on and it be a hige waste of money lol

But that then leads onto the 2nd part of the reasoning which I guess is propinquity. If you are around these girls all the time maybe their attraction will just build in a way it wouldn't otherwise. Might be true. Not sure

What I do know is that i've had friends who were bouncers who got laid a tonne, and i've had friends who were bouncers who never got a sniff! (the guy who got laid lots was already getting laid all over the place of course. Just a good looking, stacked dude)

I've had many friends who were barmen who remained sexless.

My brother was a club DJ and got laid lots, but he was already getting laid lots. (good looking with a TONNE of status as he was basically a drug lord back then and was like a celeb around my town for a while!)

If I had to pick from your list, i'd say Club DJ, but at the same time, I think it's hard to cheat attraction if that's the goal
I imagine dj delivers more status, assuming yiu play in a half decent place and aren't the nerdy type you sometimes see.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personal trainer, if they also have group classes full of women.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe those type jobs tend to get drug addicted somewhat trashy girls.

A professional making over 200k/year beats all of them.
Not sure that's the case, plenty of clueless high earners.

Bouncers/djs surrounded by drunk women who are in the mood for fun. Plus likely to have more exciting, risk appeal. Although high class women maybe unlikely to approach bouncers, lol - at least wouldn't want their friends to know they're dating/ in relationship with 1.

Many pt's seem to be good with people, talk a lot of sh1t and in close proximity with women which will build comfort/bond/rapport over time.

Guess it depends on what tge woman is looking for.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

Bouncers/djs surrounded by drunk women who are in the mood for fun. Plus likely to have more exciting, risk appeal. Although high class women maybe unlikely to approach bouncers, lol - at least wouldn't want their friends to know they're dating/ in relationship with 1.

Many pt's seem to be good with people, talk a lot of sh1t and in close proximity with women which will build comfort/bond/rapport over time.

Guess it depends on what tge woman is looking for.
True, but this brings up a different point...

Would a guy rather live a sane life doing actual impressive things. Or be a guy working at a club surrounded by drunks. Even if the guy at the club gets more (drunk and drug-addicted) females... The guy should do what he knows is right. Despite the lack of drunk slvts to stick his d1ck in. Let's not pretend drunk slvts are actually valuable additions to a person's life.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but this brings up a different point...

Would a guy rather live a sane life doing actual impressive things. Or be a guy working at a club surrounded by drunks. Even if the guy at the club gets more (drunk and drug-addicted) females... The guy should do what he knows is right. Despite the lack of drunk slvts to stick his d1ck in. Let's not pretend drunk slvts are actually valuable additions to a person's life.
Yeah pursuing 'career' of any sort mainly to attract women is dumb. Particularly 1 that means you're constantly surrounded by drunk people.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have a friend that was a bar tender in a high end club that is in a ltr with a good looking women that comes from a rich family . In that club they met

I would say that besides his looks ( he is a good looking guy ) , he is bellow average in everything else ( intellect , money , career , etc ) , and his game is the one of a high school teenager

she is actually the main provider , either through connections ( like her family investing in a restaurant that is managed by my friend ) , either to actually pay for the exotic holidays

women put more value on good looks than on how rich a guy is , unless she is poor herself , where she would go with rich dude but sleep aside with the good looking ones ( most of the times )

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
have a friend that was a bar tender in a high end club that is in a ltr with a good looking women that comes from a rich family . In that club they met

I would say that besides his looks ( he is a good looking guy ) , he is bellow average in everything else ( intellect , money , career , etc ) , and his game is the one of a high school teenager

she is actually the main provider , either through connections ( like her family investing in a restaurant that is managed by my friend ) , either to actually pay for the exotic holidays

women put more value on good looks than on how rich a guy is , unless she is poor herself , where she would go with rich dude but sleep aside with the good looking ones ( most of the times )
One person isn't large enough of a sample size.

How high class can she be if she hangs out at bars? There's no such thing as a high class bar other than in the narcissistic brains of the patrons.

Why would a guy want to rely financially on someone else? Especially a girl.

People here definitely exaggerate the whole " all girls cheat on a guy with money" thing.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would say bouncers

iv'e known a couple of bouncers that would finish their shift collect drunk poon they had met earlier in the evening

Promiscuous girls mind but still hot

DJ's in my experience unless absolutely massive are usually susceptible to dancing monkey effect , also most DJ's i know still live at home with their parents at 30 because its just not enough income from one/two nights a week...... no high value woman will tolerate this long term

Personal trainer i think it's going to get difficult quickly to maintain client / personal relationship i can imagine if a personal trainer starts smashing a client on the regular it could cause a lot of professional problems

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

how old is he mate? struggling to imagine high class, attractive women in late 20's and older getting involved in an ongoing relationship with a bar tender. At least in UK where its not usually a career but someone still in education as pays very poorly with cr4p hours - working nights etc. and held in average regard at best from status perspective.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If your a personal trainer in one specific gym, wouldn't there be rules in place about banging your clients? Lol

Maybe you get a reputation of trying to fuk anything & everything above a 6.5 and the gym owners get rid of you
The funniest part would be the fat girls who heard about your reputation and their all thinking "oh my God, what a creep."

And then you don't even hit on them at all.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a personal trainer in one specific gym, wouldn't there be rules in place about banging your clients? Lol

Maybe you get a reputation of trying to fuk anything & everything above a 6.5 and the gym owners get rid of you
yes, except when owning the business. I don't do this one, but I have seen it happen a few times.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest part would be the fat girls who heard about your reputation and their all thinking "oh my God, what a creep."

And then you don't even hit on them at all.
not how it works. it's a soft game, the women end up competing for the status.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal Trainer vs Door Man vs The Club/Bar DJ

Out of the following jobs/careers who do you think gets the most opportunities to bang lots of females?

Or are these type of jobs glorified as being puzzy magnets, but the reality is somewhat different.
I lean towards the idea that the jobs are glorified pusssy magnets. With that said, they can allow for some more opportunities for mainly short term relationships. These men often have the status and looks elements of the SMV equation going well, especially door men and personal trainers on looks. Club DJs can have status in hooking women up with drugs too.

Doorman/bouncer is probably the best option of the 3 as I see it. If you're a doorman who is 6'0"+ & muscular, you will produce vaginal tingles in women. You have the status of keeping her safe, which she responds to biological programming thousands of years old. Big, muscular doormen do well with women, but they might not need the club environment to get laid. They could get women at their gyms too.

Club DJ confers status and that can excite women. If you can hook them up with drugs as a DJ, they will often help. Club DJs often have that d-bag personality that women find attractive.

For both DJs and doormen, their hours do impact who they can bang and the longevity of the interactions. Neither profession is good for longer term relationships (1+ years). Additionally, only specific types of women are good fits for them beyond a couple of nights. The women they'd match up with wouldn't have 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Mon-Fri type jobs.

With personal trainers, there'd be a lot of variation. It would depend upon where you train. Trainers/class instructors at a big box gym like LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness are likely not master seducers. I imagine the PTs that do well work at higher end corporate chains (Lifetime, Equinox, Orange Theory) or higher priced independent locations. The PT has access to a different type of woman. A lot of women 18-29 don't have much money so they aren't paying for PTs or going to group classes at higher end chains/independents. PTs can probably bang a lot 30s/40s married women in boring relationships, women who just filed for divorce/finalized divorces and want to have fun.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old is he mate? struggling to imagine high class, attractive women in late 20's and older getting involved in an ongoing relationship with a bar tender. At least in UK where its not usually a career but someone still in education as pays very poorly with cr4p hours - working nights etc. and held in average regard at best from status perspective.
he was 26-27 when they met and her was like 20 . He was working in a high end club , which is different than a high end bar

after like 1 year he quit his bartender job and moved with her for a while in the USA , before coming back and her parents gave him the money to end quite a posh restaurant

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One person isn't large enough of a sample size.

How high class can she be if she hangs out at bars? There's no such thing as a high class bar other than in the narcissistic brains of the patrons.

Why would a guy want to rely financially on someone else? Especially a girl.

People here definitely exaggerate the whole " all girls cheat on a guy with money" thing.
a club is different than a bar :)

in clubs usually the average age is between 20 and 30 , but there people till late in their 40s

in the high end clubs usually you have the people that have the money + girls that are poorer and go there In the hopes of being hooked by a guy that has money

in terms of guys with money , money alone will not make a woman wet unless she is a h00ker , nor it will f8ck her good

if you rely on money to get laid , yes , you will get laid with the women who value money above anything else , but they will still sleep with the pool boy , or any other guy that she finds attractive

very difficult to find a man that has both good looks , money , is smart socially , etc etc

Last edited: