Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pro Sports Are Stupid Now

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, yeah, the NBA has a huge Black Lives Matter logo on the court now. They're also "socially distancing" players on the bench even though they're tested every single day and none of them have tested positive. Next, players will be wearing masks on the court and on the field. Refs will be forced to wear masks too.

All mics on court muted so as not to pick up the relentless cursing from players.

No fans, cardboard cutouts of fans in MLB. Players are already wearing face masks.

What a f-cking joke.

Fake fan noise pumped in from a laptop when lebron inevitably wins a title due to rigging from refs and testing.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they are

I’ve watched a bit of a couple MLB exhibition games the last couple days and a few mins of a NBA scrimmage tonight

Baseball kept my interest a little more, but that’s not saying much

The pump in crowd noise is a horrible idea. Plus it actually sounds horrible. I was watching Rockies/Rangers tonight because i was bored and the crowd noise sounds like a ****ty 2005 baseball videogame. It doesn’t even sound semi-authentic.

All the major sports are forcing things because of $$$, $$$, $$$, $$$

they’ll all a hollow product right now

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only sport where no crowd hasn’t hurt it is UFC in my opinion. All the other team sports... yikes is all I will say

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yes BLM thing is stupid. You can't give power to minorities, otherwise BLM is going to happen, ideally you should speak equality and sht but at the first sight of terrorism move in and liquidate. You should have listened to Trump and get national guard in and liquidate protests as terrorists. Because they are terrorist during a pandemic. Do it once, second time around people will think twice.

Guys, minorities are crap. We have them here as well, Abhaz, Georgians, Armenians, Uzbek, Gypsies, Azeri, etc. If you let them loose and out of control they will destroy and own the show. Each one has their own country, they can go back and live there, except Gypsies, those can just stfu because they have no where else to go. In rome, do as romans do. Blacks live in Africa, and you missed a great opportunity to deport some of them back. All you needed is a presidential order to strip citizenship and deport anyone caught in terrorist activities.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only sport where no crowd hasn’t hurt it is UFC in my opinion. All the other team sports... yikes is all I will say
yea it's amazing hearing all them loud kicks, sounds so painful

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes BLM thing is stupid. You can't give power to minorities, otherwise BLM is going to happen, ideally you should speak equality and sht but at the first sight of terrorism move in and liquidate. You should have listened to Trump and get national guard in and liquidate protests as terrorists. Because they are terrorist during a pandemic. Do it once, second time around people will think twice.

Guys, minorities are crap. We have them here as well, Abhaz, Georgians, Armenians, Uzbek, Gypsies, Azeri, etc. If you let them loose and out of control they will destroy and own the show. Each one has their own country, they can go back and live there, except Gypsies, those can just stfu because they have no where else to go. In rome, do as romans do. Blacks live in Africa, and you missed a great opportunity to deport some of them back. All you needed is a presidential order to strip citizenship and deport anyone caught in terrorist activities.
While BLM is b ulls hit, we do have freedom of expression and freedom to assemble.. peacefully. The Federal Government cannot superceed States rights, it's article 10 of our Constitution unless requested by the Governor of said State. However, personally, I do agree, these are not peaceful protests and they should be squashed immediately.

I don't, however, agree about not giving minorities rights. This is not the USSR, China or Nazi Germany. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Let's not forget the past across the entire planet.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The Federal Government cannot superceed States rights, it's article 10 of our Constitutio
During ww2 japanise american citizens were put into concentration camps. During ww1 german american citizens were lynched. Killed.

In times of war rights go out and down the shtter. This told me mrs schemer north miami beach high school. And it was confirmed by me in another country later down the road.

Stop putting your selves above the rest of the world, all bullsht is everywhere the same. Covid is a biological warfor all we know how it will end not clear. US is scking with both hands on the shaft now, no one can tell me tomorrow they won’t replace cash with cryptocurrency. Russia again rescues your assesthis time with a working vaccine.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During ww2 japanise american citizens were put into concentration camps. During ww1 german american citizens were lynched. Killed.
Nobody said our country was perfect. Just better than yours.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

In times of war rights go out and down the shtter. This told me mrs schemer north miami beach high school. And it was confirmed by me in another country later down the road.

Stop putting your selves above the rest of the world, all bullsht is everywhere the same. Covid is a biological warfor all we know how it will end not clear. US is scking with both hands on the shaft now, no one can tell me tomorrow they won’t replace cash with cryptocurrency. Russia again rescues your assesthis time with a working vaccine.
Umm, no, not concentration camps dude, interment camps. While wrong, they were not mistreated, worked to death, shot or not fed. We didn't lynch German-American citizens. Not sure where you go that info dude.

Notfornothing, but it's usually the United States that has to come in and clean up the messes that the rest of world did. Yea, we f ucked up on Iraq and Afghanistan (I would had just nuked the whole f uckin country and called it a day), but no one is perfect.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In times of war rights go out and down the shtter.
Or in times of Covid.

As for the Russian vaccine, I'm sure the US also has a working vaccine, we just have more extensive testing requirements before it can be given to the general public.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
In effect, it will be impossible from now on to avoid communist propaganda in any "entertainment."
Basically, anyone who participates in organized commercialized sports has to sellout to satanic communists.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In effect, it will be impossible from now on to avoid communist propaganda in any "entertainment."
Basically, anyone who participates in organized commercialized sports has to sellout to satanic communists.
That is disrespectful to our Great Lord Satan! Communists are godless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro sports are a major business. I am all for business and the economy re-opening. With that said though, I am disappointed that in certain MLB stadiums, there is support for BLM. On the pitching mound of a few stadiums, I saw the BLM letters under an MLB logo.

I was never much of a sports watcher. This weekend, I saw less than 20 minutes of MLB action.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, no, not concentration camps dude, interment camps. While wrong, they were not mistreated, worked to death, shot or not fed. We didn't lynch German-American citizens. Not sure where you go that info dude.

Notfornothing, but it's usually the United States that has to come in and clean up the messes that the rest of world did.
We mistreated the japanese americans there is even a couple documentaries explaining the mistreatment. Not to mention all the majority of there assets were seized and they were given a pittance of what they deserved back.

What mess did we clean up? In WW1 it was the french cleaning up the Germans, in WW2 it was the Russians that defeated Germany, while we profited from both sides for awhile. Contrary to popular belief the Japanese didn't surrender because of nuclear bombs but the Russian invasion of Manchuria. The Korean war was a stalemate but I guess you can call that a win. Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan.

If anything America doesn't clean up the messes of the rest of the world but gets involved when someone threatens their global hegemony. Be it the petro dollar, fiat system etc etc. This isn't always a bad thing because the US is pushing for globalism, what with things like the internet, open borders, free trade have all cut down on major conflicts at the cost of everything slowly becoming mediocre.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the NBA, love love love they are standing up (or kneeling!) for Black lives.

But all this focus on sports is more bread and circuses when millions and millions are still unemployed with no end or help in sight and school are being forced open despite the rona still running rampant.

The rona spreads like wildfire, just check the Miami Marlins today. I suspect our rush to reopen sports will go about as well as it did our country.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
millions and millions are still unemployed with no end or help in sight
Sports being active puts more people back to work, which is good. However, its impact isn't all that great. A lot of stadium workers won't be there this season with no fans in the stands.

We need business as usual.