Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People are starting to rebel against lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it comes....it was only a matter of time before people snap from cabin fever.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in, Im not gonna stop living out of fear of not to living.

Im in my mid30s, I'm almost done with the funny part of my life and I surely dont wanna live forever.

I live alone, no oldies around me and I surely know how to follow igienic rules...if something goes wrong its on me.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad both ways though. If people just be patient a little while longer we can beat this thing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in, Im not gonna stop living out of fear of not to living.

Im in my mid30s, I'm almost done with the funny part of my life and I surely dont wanna live forever.

I live alone, no oldies around me and I surely know how to follow igienic rules...if something goes wrong its on me.
World doesn’t revolve around you. Putting yourself at risk threatens others.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad both ways though. If people just be patient a little while longer we can beat this thing.
It ain't gonna be beat bruh, it's just gonna keep mutating. The best option is just to open the country and "let 'er rip"..... This lockdown sh1t is just giving state governors an excuse to abuse their power....

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't gonna be beat bruh, it's just gonna keep mutating. The best option is just to open the country and "let 'er rip"..... This lockdown sh1t is just giving state governors an excuse to abuse their power....
The economy needs to get going again.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed...2M dead from COVID19 is bad, but 10s of millions of homeless will be worse because homelessness is a slow, painful, undignified death sentence.....more diseases will spring up due to homelessness....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed...2M dead from COVID19 is bad, but 10s of millions of homeless will be worse because homelessness is a slow, painful, undignified death sentence.....more diseases will spring up due to homelessness....
The political system will not allow that to happen and will simply shift to the left to appease the masses. When you have lots of white formerly middle-class Americans & mainstream society suffering that fate then the government will adapt. They can't go on scapegoating marginalized people at the fringes with moronic right governments when the rest of society is also suffering. It's always, as long as it doesn't affect me, the heck with illegal immigrants, homeless people, blacks, I earned where I am until the sh1t hits the fan like it is today. A real wake-up call. That when you get leaders like FDR and the New Deal and you start seeing the true colours out of all the B.S.

States rights are B.S. right now with Trump. It was only meant to keep Blacks down, but when push comes to shove, the president doesn't care about state's rights because it's no longer a black oppression B.S. thing. Who knows what else is going to start going on here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad I invested in a nice home theater. Thanks to lockdown, I should have more time to use it and feel amazing.
Also have a indoor bike and can program any trail into my tablet and pretend to go biking.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
World doesn’t revolve around you. Putting yourself at risk threatens others.
World doesnt revolve around others too when it comes of my life.

Do you realize that the way we are living now is basically setting up the economy for a crysis that would make millions of unemployed while freezing supply chains?

If people does not work, people does not produce nor spend therefore forget about any public services let alone hospitals and welfare...a single pissed off man is simply the tip of the iceberg.

In case of Europe where retirements money and healthcare are all public, unless we fix this mess we will run out of money for retired people, money to pay doctors and drugs and the future millions of unemployed.
Do you think governments get money outside of taxes? did they plant the gold tree and get bullions each week?

If its mostly old people to die, keep them at home or keep at home those who live with them, in my age group there is 0.08% mortality rate and as I said I live alone, do I have to quit my life, lose money and be poor for that? really?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The political system will not allow that to happen and will simply shift to the left to appease the masses. When you have lots of white formerly middle-class Americans & mainstream society suffering that fate then the government will adapt. They can't go on scapegoating marginalized people at the fringes with moronic right governments when the rest of society is also suffering. It's always, as long as it doesn't affect me, the heck with illegal immigrants, homeless people, blacks, I earned where I am until the sh1t hits the fan like it is today. A real wake-up call. That when you get leaders like FDR and the New Deal and you start seeing the true colours out of all the B.S.

States rights are B.S. right now with Trump. It was only meant to keep Blacks down, but when push comes to shove, the president doesn't care about state's rights because it's no longer a black oppression B.S. thing. Who knows what else is going to start going on here.
Executive Order 9066....????.... Please stop romanticizing FDR......

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that the government should educate the public, encourage social distancing, and suggest guidelines on what should be done. But I do not think that the government should enforce that authority with the police and the national guard. That's taking it too far, IMO.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you realize that the way we are living now is basically setting up the economy for a crysis that would make millions of unemployed while freezing supply chains?
Most manufacturing jobs were already offshored to China. Too many working poor struggling to make ends meet. You making this sound like some sort of crises. There is no crises just the reorganizing of society with a new set of winners and losers. Whether the majority will be better or worst off is yet to be seen. If there is free health care and a universal basic wage and reversal of tax cuts then that might solve allot of issues.

WhoDaresWin said:
Do you think governments get money outside of taxes?
You mean regressive tax policies that are oppressive to the poor while doling out tax cuts to the rich while eveeything is crumbling at the seams? System had problems before this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US Federal Government doan need no stinkin tax revenues! We own the printing press and just keep cranking out the cash. The amount of dollars in existence spiked dramatically after the 2008 crisis and never went back down. Now it will go up dramatically again. One of these days, the dollar is going to pop like an overinflated balloon and send the world into a global depression.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, beat what? It is one of thousands of illnesses and not the only infectious illness we can't cure.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm having fun with the extra time day trading stocks when im normally not home at a c0mputer, studying new stock market strategies, doing extra online police training, cooking things I had been wanting to cook for a long time, cleaning the garage and getting rid of stuff that was long overdue. I've been recognized at both of my jobs for things i have done that were related to the virus. At my day/IT job it got me a $700 bonus check. Is the world really falling apart out there? My life is great right now.

Edit: Oh and most important of all, my dog love me being home!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US Federal Government doan need no stinkin tax revenues! We own the printing press and just keep cranking out the cash. The amount of dollars in existence spiked dramatically after the 2008 crisis and never went back down. Now it will go up dramatically again. One of these days, the dollar is going to pop like an overinflated balloon and send the world into a global depression.
A very real concern. But you realize that's one argument for the "let it rip" theory? Because the alternative is to keep printing cash, which will end in disaster.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting people die is never the best option. Social distancing until the science plays out (i.e. vaccine) is how we beat it.

The economy can't get going again. In the midst of a global public health crisis, it will never be "business as usual" until said crisis is fixed. There is no putting the cart before the horse.

Honestly, beat what? It is one of thousands of illnesses and not the only infectious illness we can't cure.
Still delusional about reality. The 147,000 people who have died didn't have the luxury of lying to themselves.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few" -Spock

Nice try at the spin, though.

Yes. And your point...?

If people does not work, people does not produce nor spend therefore forget about any public services let alone hospitals and welfare...a single pissed off man is simply the tip of the iceberg.

In case of Europe where retirements money and healthcare are all public, unless we fix this mess we will run out of money for retired people, money to pay doctors and drugs and the future millions of unemployed.
Public services have nothing to do with people working, spending, or producing.

Do you think governments get money outside of taxes? did they plant the gold tree and get bullions each week?
Governments get all of their money by printing it. This is monetary policy 101. Taxation has nothing to do with it. Taxation never had any bearing on the governments ability to spend. How do you think the U.S. government pulled $2 trillion out of their ass in one week to bail out to corporations?

If its mostly old people to die, keep them at home or keep at home those who live with them, in my age group there is 0.08% mortality rate and as I said I live alone, do I have to quit my life, lose money and be poor for that? really?
Yes. You may want to push grandma off a cliff but society can't pursue that as public policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.