Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hot wives" and "cucks" - Why do the males put up with it?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a growing trend of males (they are certainly not men) put up with their ladies (who both are in an exclusive-ish relationship) getting fvcked by other dudes. Why are these males putting up with this? Do they have no balls or backbone?

Discuss.
Because they are weak, the other option will be the leave their women , and many men see this not an option for legal or social reasons.
It usually starts by the man discovering his wife cheated on him , he take no real action, which encourage the wife to go even bolder, and doing it without hiding this fact. some women who have more empathy may call it "Open Relationship" and give two option to their man , either accept the OR or separation.
Actually couples who are in OR getting more everyday, however the more common is they dont talk about it but everyone do their best to fvck more from other gender. so they stay together , but have affairs with other people .

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Because they are weak, the other option will be the leave their women , and many men see this not an option for legal or social reasons.
It usually starts by the man discovering his wife cheated on him , he take no real action, which encourage the wife to go even bolder, and doing it without hiding this fact. some women who have more empathy may call it "Open Relationship" and give two option to their man , either accept the OR or separation.
Actually couples who are in OR getting more everyday, however the more common is they dont talk about it but everyone do their best to fvck more from other gender. so they stay together , but have affairs with other people .
Yes, I see your point. One of my billiards buddies is married with three kids. His wife is at home while he's chasing tail. He said he doesn't care if he gets divorced. Many of his friends are the same he says. Not too sure how much is true. I'd be terrified about the divorce rape and loss of my kids, but I wouldn't stand for the cheating. But hey, that's me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These dudes just don’t have their priorities straight. If you’re a married guy you should focus on working your ass off and providing a good life for your family. If you do this, your wife will appreciate it and the sex will come. If your wife is the type of woman who gets bored of you and wants new c0ck, then you chose the wrong person. The right person will f*ck you and take care of you instead of trying to get banged by some random dude.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
These dudes just don’t have their priorities straight. If you’re a married guy you should focus on working your ass off and providing a good life for your family. If you do this, your wife will appreciate it and the sex will come. If your wife is the type of woman who gets bored of you and wants new c0ck, then you chose the wrong person. The right person will f*ck you and take care of you instead of trying to get banged by some random dude.
It's not as simple as you make it sound - working ur ass off and providing for ur family.

Those mean nothing if the wife doesn't respect and admire you.

Without that there is no love.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why women these days hates their husbands. In the past men was working their azz off to feed their kids and provide the basics of lifes, these days most men who are working double jobs , etc are doing that because they cant say no to spending habits of their women. I know many guys who have no life, they are working in their business all the day just to fullfill the life style of their wives. while their wives can spend any amount of money on any useless thing from Walmart, they cannot even buy a used bike for themselves.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I know many guys who have no life, they are working in their business all the day just to fullfill the life style of their wives. while their wives can spend any amount of money on any useless thing from Walmart, they cannot even buy a used bike for themselves.
What you just wrote is the nuts and bolts of what proving for a family has become.
If you dont do it...someone else will and the state will also help her with your alimony penalty to find other diks. Hahaha

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is exactly why women these days hates their husbands. In the past men was working their azz off to feed their kids and provide the basics of lifes, these days most men who are working double jobs , etc are doing that because they cant say no to spending habits of their women. I know many guys who have no life, they are working in their business all the day just to fullfill the life style of their wives. while their wives can spend any amount of money on any useless thing from Walmart, they cannot even buy a used bike for themselves.
I would call them the balls wonders. If you wonder where their balls are, they've been surgically removed by their wives. They should man up, find a way to get their balls back or leave. It's better than being a slave for the rest of your life.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fetish... a complex sort of erotic humiliation closely related to submissiveness mixed with voyeurism, especially if he wants to watch. This is different from a guy whose wife cheats on him and he ignores it. Cuck gets tossed around a lot on this board, but a guy that turns a blind eye to his wife's cheating is NOT a cuck, he is a man that has made a rational choice to accept her behavior for any number or combinations of reasons... (1) The relationship ends years ago and they are now little more the roommates. (2) Cost of divorce is too high. (3) He honestly doesn't give a fvck anymore and it is a trade off... he gets to do things he wants to do.... she fvcks other dudes.... and he is free from being nagged.

I've learned not to judge people, because you really do not know what is going on in other people's lives. If you are a cuck and you get off on this, fine.... if you have a chick that likes it too, then you are in a perfect 'relationship'. If you have made a rational decision to ignore your chick's infidelity for other reasons, then fine. While I believe the later eventually eats at your soul... especially if you have a one way 'open marriage' then who am I to say how someone should live their lives.

I meet cheating chicks all the time, I never act on it because I don't like the drama, and there are plenty of women that are unattached, so it's just not necessary. But I don't judge.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The no balls theory, correlates with the allegedly drop in testosterone, in men in the developed countries.. no T - no man.

Fvcking pvssy beta's.. these self h@ter soy boys makes this gender look bad.

Things is out of order!

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of it in their mind is that they think they need her to be a hotwife for the marriage to work out. "I need her, and I can only have her if she's getting other ****."

Frankly, no married man should think this way. I for one will never tolerate it.

If you're getting married, you commit to exclusivity and fidelity with your partner. PERIOD! Anything short of that turns your marriage into a fat guy: as in, it's not working out.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these dudes get off on watching their wives getting plowed by another dude.... It brings out the inner wh0re in their wives and turns them on.... Also, it's usually white couples soliciting black men to drill their wives...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some of these dudes get off on watching their wives getting plowed by another dude.... It brings out the inner wh0re in their wives and turns them on.... Also, it's usually white couples soliciting black men to drill their wives...
How do you know this?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that is their only hope of getting any.
This.

IMO being able to walk away from good sex with an attractive woman when she disrespects you, especially when you currently don't have any other options, is the sign of true mental strength of a man. But practically no guys are able to do this. That's why when you do actually WALK AWAY from a bratty woman who is attractive, you're likely to see her get vicious is trying to make you regret it. Her ego literally cannot handle the fact that you put your foot down.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This.

IMO being able to walk away from good sex with an attractive woman when she disrespects you, especially when you currently don't have any other options, is the sign of true mental strength of a man. But practically no guys are able to do this. That's why when you do actually WALK AWAY from a bratty woman who is attractive, you're likely to see her get vicious is trying to make you regret it. Her ego literally cannot handle the fact that you put your foot down.
Dude, I've done it several times. I do not tolerate disrespect; nor should anyone else. If a dude thinks he'll still get pvssy when his bytch (not lady) is disrespecting him; then he's got another thing coming to him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Cuckholm syndrome should be a new psychological disorder.

It would be funny to go to a psychiatrist because you suffer from beta phaggotry and then get prescribed testosterone replacement therapy.

This could be a new business venture.

Are you tired of being a cuck? We have certified doctors who specialize in cuckholm syndrome.
Better yet make it a law, any man displaying even tendencies towards cuckoldmania should be jailed and whipped not less then 3 years and 20 lashes.

Guaranteed to reduce said syndrome by at least 90%.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've done it several times. I do not tolerate disrespect; nor should anyone else. If a dude thinks he'll still get pvssy when his bytch (not lady) is disrespecting him; then he's got another thing coming to him.
It dont take too many disrespects till your not longer looked at as sexually viable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better yet make it a law, any man displaying even tendencies towards cuckoldmania should be jailed and whipped not less then 3 years and 20 lashes.

Guaranteed to reduce said syndrome by at least 90%.
Public whipping

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Public whipping
I changed my mind, we should jail his mother and publicly whip her.

100% there will be no cucks.

From the moment a man is born his mother will ensure he religiously undergoes masculine training and stops all efforts to brainwashed him with the feminine imperative.