A Strategy For Dealing With Her Exes & Orbitors

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl respects you and is scared to lose you then she will play ball, of course she probably will still do her thing on the side(as men do the same) but I'm talking about how she treats you, who gives a shi!t about what she does being your back, what you don't know doesn't hurt you, outta sight outta mind.
Sure... until she brings home an STD, all kinds of drama, and a baby that isn't yours.

Based on your logic, that's like saying "why have laws when people are still going to committ crimes if they think there going to get away with it" lol

Boundaries are not for her, there for you, so when she crosses those boundaries you will leave her.

If she still goes against your boundaries(I'm not talking about cheating) by doing it behind your back then she doesn't respect you, respect is when she knows you will leave her or she can possible lose you if she does this or that so she refraims from doing it because she doesn't wanna take the risk of you possible finding out or getting tired of her bad attitude or whatever the case may be.
As has been said, this hinges on her openly crossing the boundaries. But that's the problem. If she doesn't care anymore, you will notice that anyway and can leave her without a need for a boundary. If she cares, she won't cross the boundary regardless of whether you told her. But if she wants to fvck you up... you simply let her know what to hide, and so the boundary will be useless anyway and not telling her would've been better because you'd see it and could have started disengaging and working on more options sooner.

I guess if you don't care what she does, and you don't plan on dropping your plates when you're in a relationship, then you're fine. But to me that's not really a relationship and so, it's not what we're discussing in the first place. Imo there's no point in being in an arrangement like that, just keep her as a plate without an empty gesture of "exclusivity" on it if that's what you want.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Set boundaries, don't allow urself to be compromised by orbiters. If she breaks them, dump her. Don't negotiate, don't even listen to their reasoning. Once u hv engaged them as you did, I'm certain she'll be smarter - to hide all her orbiters from now on and she'll keep you on a tighter leash by manipulating you into thinking she's a changed woman. This is where most men makes a mistake, thinking they can emotionally outsmart a woman, u aren't biologically equipped for this but she is, remember that.

A women that's in a relationship with a man she considers high value will automatically dump all her orbiters for fear of losing him..

There is no such thing as male - female platonic relationship. It's all lies that is used to create buffers for women to fall back on.

Again, be assertive and assume dominance when it comes to orbiters.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Sure... until she brings home an STD.

As has been said, this hinges on her openly crossing the boundaries. But that's the problem. If she doesn't care anymore, you will notice that anyway and can leave her without a need for a boundary. If she cares, she won't cross the boundary regardless of whether you told her. But if she wants to fvck you up... you simply let her know what to hide, and so the boundary will be useless anyway and not telling her would've been better because you'd see it and could have started disengaging and working on more options sooner.
If she doesn't care anymore then obviously it's over and there nothing you can do.

But having boundaries when your women respects you is good. Having boundaries while she doesn't respect you and she will cross then every chance she gets, wheather she hides it or not

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't care anymore then obviously it's over and there nothing you can do.

But having boundaries when your women respects you is good. Having boundaries while she doesn't respect you and she will cross then every chance she gets, wheather she hides it or not
So keep your boundaries to yourself, and just dump her when she crosses them. That way she will reveal her preparations to branch swing sooner, so you can move on with your life sooner. Telling her about it, I think can only do good if she genuinely has no idea that you don't tolerate keeping exes and orbiters around on purpose. So it's a case by case basis, but she would have to be very naive for that to be the case, which these days means probably no older than 18.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiters drooling over your chickie?

Take it as a compliment.

They'd probably drool over your lambo, too.

I'd keep screening her till they are no longer potential options. Oh, and keep letting her qualify herself, in the meantime.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiters drooling over your chickie?

Take it as a compliment.

They'd probably drool over your lambo, too.
To be fair it does depend on what kind of orbiter it is. Is it a back up guy, or is it just someone who feeds her validation? because I don't think it's possible to meet a woman who doesn't have some # of orbiters feeding her validation. But what you won't tolerate is her keeping other guys around who she would be fvcking if she were single, who she is keeping around as options for branch swinging. That doesn't mean you end the relationship... because in a situation like that, there is no relationship. She just showed that she is still a plate.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Take it from a cute guy, Women will cheat as soon as a cute guy comes around lol
She loves you n all but, when a good looking guy steps in and your not around and he actually gives her attention she will be getting fvcked.

Like I said in another thread, almost alllll of my friends girlfriends have hit on me or tried to fvck me, women flirt with me while in front of there boyfriends, I have gotten head from women while there on the phone with there man. My cousin last GF told him

"I wanna fvck your cousin"
"Would you get mad if I fvcked your cousin"

Yeah I know right lol crazy thing is, my cousin is one of those guys who's actually good with women.

My friends often joke and say
"Don't bring your girl around Dee because she's going to try to fvck him"

I have hung around girls while there with there boyfriends knowing the day before that I was banging her, I have lost a friend before because a girl who he was dating was staring at me like a piece of meet when I came over his house, he was all lovey dovey with her while she s giving me the eye with her finger in her mouth lol

I have seen it allllllll, it's a dirty game but guys trust me when I tell you, women will fvck the good looking guys all day long as soon as she gets his attention, as long as the good looking guys aren't paying your GF no mind then your good lol

Don't get salty, just understand women's nature. it is what it is

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from a cute guy, Women will cheat as soon as a cute guy comes around lol
She loves you n all but, when a good looking guy steps in and your not around and he actually gives her attention she will be getting fvcked.

Like I said in another thread, almost alllll of my friends girlfriends have hit on me or tried to fvck me, women flirt with me while in front of there boyfriends, I have gotten head from women while there on the phone with there man. My cousin last GF told him

"I wanna fvck your cousin"
"Would you get mad if I fvcked your cousin"

Yeah I know right lol crazy thing is, my cousin is one of those guys who's actually good with women.

My friends often joke and say
"Don't bring your girl around Dee because she's going to try to fvck him"

I have hung around girls while there with there boyfriends knowing the day before that I was banging her, I have lost a friend before because a girl who he was dating was staring at me like a piece of meet when I came over his house, he was all lovey dovey with her while she s giving me the eye with her finger in her mouth lol

I have seen it allllllll, it's a dirty game but guys trust me when I tell you, women will fvck the good looking guys all day long as soon as she gets his attention, as long as the good looking guys aren't paying your GF no mind then your good lol

Don't get salty, just understand women's nature. it is what it is
lol, how do your buddies cope with this? and what are you, a male model?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
lol, how do your buddies cope with this? and what are you, a male model?
Naw I ain't a model, my mother and father were known to be hot when they were young so I just lucked up with my genes I guess lol and my friends
don't even notice half the time when there girls are acting like this, I don't say anything to my friends unless it's just out of control but harmless flirting and staring at me when there not looking I just act like I don't notice it.

But they have seen me in action with other guys GFS, I take no mercy on these guys because I don't know them nor do I care too but if it's a girl my close friends are dating then I ignore them completely outside of normal convo.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw I ain't a model, my mother and father were known to be hot when they were young so I just lucked up with my genes I guess lol and my friends
don't even notice half the time when there girls are acting like this, I don't say anything to my friends unless it's just out of control but harmless flirting and staring at me when there not looking I just act like I don't notice it.

But they have seen me in action with other guys GFS, I take no mercy on these guys because I don't know them nor do I care too but if it's a girl my close friends are dating then I ignore them completely outside of normal convo.
Haha, this is what I did too when my friend's girlfriend stroked my arm and smiled at me as they were both standing there but he wasn't looking. I was just too stunned to say or do anything in reply, and pretended it didn't happen.

Keep on laying it down on them bro. It's them breaking their vows, not you.

I think it's inevitable. Cheating is forbidden fruit especially with their boyfriend's friend, they get to feel naughty, and having sex with hot guys is exciting... it's a triple threat combination that her pvssy can't resist. I wouldn't be surprised if people get into relationships just so they can feel the thrill of cheating.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her your boundaries tells her how to play you until she is good and ready to leave and not one second before.
Yep... I agree. But you don't have to 'play' when you are getting played. You just walk away. Like I said, setting boundaries in an attempt to control her is a waste of time, and trying to lay out what you want when you are in the middle of a relationship is worst than a waste of time, it actually hurts you because it comes from a weakness mindset.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Yep... I agree. But you don't have to 'play' when you are getting played. You just walk away. Like I said, setting boundaries in an attempt to control her is a waste of time, and trying to lay out what you want when you are in the middle of a relationship is worst than a waste of time, it actually hurts you because it comes from a weakness mindset.
You don't tell her your boundaries, you have them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman will not have exes or orbiters. That’s just how it is. There’s no cure for it. Curing a woman of being a woman is not possible.
What is possible is her driving you to the front of her mind so that they don’t matter any longer.
Low to no mileage women will not have either. That's why I'm always saying that older women are 5hit (older than 23) and younger women are the ones who should be pursued if you want a good LTR. Quit trying to wife up bytches who have seen dozens of c0cks.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Low to no mileage women will not have either. That's why I'm always saying that older women are 5hit (older than 23) and younger women are the ones who should be pursued if you want a good LTR. Quit trying to wife up bytches who have seen dozens of c0cks.
I'm 25 and I bang young girls all the time and trust me, they are the worst lol they are young, dumb and full of *** lol and ready to hop on the best thing smoking.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed.

Men in this forum should dismiss anything older then 27, acknowledged that its damaged goods and would be hard work to hv these women fully immersed into a man's frame.

Start off young, if u r 30 then get a 20 yo girl (the younger the better) as an LTR 1st before wife-ing any.

Don't believe all those shiet that's spouting out of predominantly older women's mouth - that quality women shiet they're promoting is just to remain viable.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in this forum should dismiss anything older then 27, acknowledged that its damaged goods and would be hard work to hv these women fully immersed into a man's frame.
You also know that she judges each new suitor through the lens of all the guys she has run through. Her quality check list for LTR requirements has gone up as well.

Too many hoops to jump through to earn her respect then she is quick to lose interest.

They’ve also gotten better at sniffling out false and fleeting confidence. They get lazy to invest in a LTR when barraged with interest or attention.

Women in their 30s to mid and late 30s wanted to get married yesterday and pop out kids. Many already have one, two, or three with an ex-husband... some looking to start a new blended family. They’ll keep the orbiters close if the man slips up in frame slighty unapologetically...

That’s why because of OLD and social media... I’m becoming increasingly and increasingly skeptical of LTR a woman that is that digitally connected... the struggle is... which women are not that digitally connected today with a swarm of options? Almost all are now. I’m trying to figure out how to accept that reality and learn to adapt it to my game.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That looks like some crappy behavior from your girl. This also represents an example of those poor behaviors that men ignore. Her strong responses and lack of disrespect shown is a clear illustration of her head space.

When I had the ex conversation with the lady, she was far more compliant and cooperative and I said far less. She also apologized profusely. And mind you, this is one ex who texted her out of the blue, not a guy still doing favors for her.

If I were you, I would be weary of this woman

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't tell her your boundaries, you have them.
It is possible to have them and tell her, these things are not mutually exclusive. I'm NOT advocating being a fool, always telling her what your boundaries are, she should know without you telling her, I completely agree.

But when you are having that relationship negotiation with your chick, it makes sense to tell her ONE TIME what you won't live with in this deal. This is not really setting boundaries, it's negotiation. If she wants a relationship, then you tell her your conditions. It's important because you don't want to act like a needy simp, you are the prize, if she wants you, you need to let her you have conditions. Chicks love this, they love shopping and bartering... you are just giving her what she wants.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just could not disagree more based on my experience setting boundaries.

I know the weakness mindset you refer to very very well. That's why I adopted boundary setting to begin with. I even had boundary setting *seem* to work several times(in hindsight probably even then, no).

I set boundaries on the wrong woman. She mirrored me and prolonged out interaction by a good 1.5 years. Worst case scenario.

Never again.
You are confusing boundaries with "setting boundaries". We all have boundaries. Setting boundaries isn't necessarily a bad thing it's really just a waste of time because if she likes you she already knows what you are willing to live with. The only thing that matters is what you do when she violates your boundaries, stated or otherwise. But chicks will be chicks, and she will always push your boundaries to see what she can get away with, and if she is ready to move on, she won't care what your boundaries and will cross them. This is not a bad thing, it just tells you it's time to get off the ride and let the next dude to have his turn.