"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why do so many people think bars/clubs are a good way of meeting women?

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
They are absolutely horrible

The vast majority of women come to bars with a dude
The ones who are not there with a dude are usually with 10 girls in an obvious "girls night out" which they clearly don't want to bothered
maybe 5% come with just 1 friend clearly looking to meet someone but they are constantly bombarded by men 24-7 all night long. Trying to approach 1 is incredibly exhausting cause you have to fight off the angry pack of wolves trying to converge on them.

Bars/clubs are absolutely atrocious. So why do so many people think it's a good way to meet women?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Because the alcohol and music loosens them up, increasing the likelihood of hitting it off.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Because alcohol + large quantity of women = you've got great odds
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
First... if you do not like bars and clubs and have no fun in these places, then do not go. If your only purpose of going to a bar or club is to pick up chicks, then you will not be successful, because you are not emotionally committed to having FUN. Bars and clubs are a great way to MEET women, it is a terrible place to have a conversation and build connection. The days are long gone where you can walk into a club and bang a chick that night. It hasn't been like that in a long time, although it does happen it is very rare. Most chicks that go to clubs and bars are there to meet men, so they are in the right frame of mind, which is important.

You can meet them there, get a phone number and call for a date later. Too many dudes think they can make something happen at a club, you can't all you can do is make a first good impression with your body language, you should not try to sell yourself because chicks do not think this behavior is attractive. The game really doesn't start until you get them on a date. If you spend one than 15 minutes with a chick at a bar, unless things are going REALLY well, you are wasting your time. Introduce yourself, build a little rapport, get the number or a date, then move on.

That's it, then you have to see if she responds and shows up on a date.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
First... if you do not like bars and clubs and have no fun in these places, then do not go. If your only purpose of going to a bar or club is to pick up chicks, then you will not be successful, because you are not emotionally committed to having FUN. Bars and clubs are a great way to MEET women, it is a terrible place to have a conversation and build connection. The days are long gone where you can walk into a club and bang a chick that night. It hasn't been like that in a long time, although it does happen it is very rare. Most chicks that go to clubs and bars are there to meet men, so they are in the right frame of mind, which is important.
I love clubs and bars because I love club music, live music, etc... I'm a huge trance and dance music fan. Stuff like this



I also love dressing to the nines. I'm usually the best dressed dude almost anywhere I go



You can meet them there, get a phone number and call for a date later. Too many dudes think they can make something happen at a club, you can't all you can do is make a first good impression with your body language, you should not try to sell yourself because chicks do not think this behavior is attractive. The game really doesn't start until you get them on a date. If you spend one than 15 minutes with a chick at a bar, unless things are going REALLY well, you are wasting your time. Introduce yourself, build a little rapport, get the number or a date, then move on.

That's it, then you have to see if she responds and shows up on a date.

I'm not trying to bang women at clubs or bars at all. Hell, I'm not even trying to bang on first, second or third date. I want somebody who is extremely high quality...but you're skipping step 1 through 9 and going to 10. Getting a date from bars/clubs is retardedly hard, borderline impossible

Every woman there comes with groups of 10 friends and you have no idea who is single. The only somewhat easy approach is when they come with just 1 female friend but those girls are instantly swarmed by groups of men so you have to fight off 50 douchebags to hit on 1 girl. It's just exhausting and stupid
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
People like loud hearing damaging music and alcohol so that they can basically drown out their thoughts and forget about their problems in life instead of solving them.
I prefer a sports bar where I can eat good food snd watch a football game.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Bars and clubs are fun and there full of sluts, you don't like it? Well go meet women at church or bookstores lol
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Even if you found someone in a club she wouldn't meet your self imposed screening criteria and you would still go home alone. Sad but true.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Even if you found someone in a club she wouldn't meet your self imposed screening criteria and you would still go home alone. Sad but true.
there was a very cute Spanish girl last night who was exactly my type


but she was there with 10 girls, how the hell do you penetrate that group?
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
there was a very cute Spanish girl last night who was exactly my type


but she was there with 10 girls, how the hell do you penetrate that group?
You gotta be confident bro, trust me I know how you feel but once you do it a few times you see it's not that bad.

Walk up to the set and just start talking to her, it's literally kno different then if she was by herself.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You gotta be confident bro, trust me I know how you feel but once you do it a few times you see it's not that bad.

Walk up to the set and just start talking to her, it's literally kno different then if she was by herself.

it's incredibly awkward. LOL @ no different than her being by herself. It's a HUGE difference. Her friends are gonna look at you like "who the fukk is that idiot talking to our friend"
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
but she was there with 10 girls, how the hell do you penetrate that group?
Treat them all as 10 flowers with petals (you know they do have petals down low) and sorority sisters, lay down in your meadow in amongst them and let them pet/nip at your balls, the lone lover there for the daintily applied rouge and powder and their fake moles. Oh, not that kind of women? Then pass on, you don't want these imposter "women," these creatures, anyway. Women who behave like men and/or lesbos, you do not want.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
it's incredibly awkward. LOL @ no different than her being by herself. It's a HUGE difference. Her friends are gonna look at you like "who the fukk is that idiot talking to our friend"
Well let me ask you this, why do you care what her friends are going to think? Why let the opinion(which might not even be bad) of some strangers who you might never see again in your life stop you from doing what you want to do? See how crazy that sounds?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Well let me ask you this, why do you care what her friends are going to think? Why let the opinion(which might not even be bad) of some strangers who you might never see again in your life stop you from doing what you want to do? See how crazy that sounds?
I have intense fear of negative criticism/being judged

That's the biggest thing that scares me from approaching women. I feel like if I initiate something, they're going to look at me like I'm an azzhole. I can sometimes overcome that when it's a girl by herself or with 1 friend. When she is there with 10 friends, it's very very difficult
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
It's great for extroverts, but horrible for introverts.
I'm an extrovert and I believe online dating is the worst way to meet women.
Meeting people online is an introverts domain.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
And so you continue to flounder. Wish I had a life where I never fail, and am never rejected. You seriously need professional help to deal with YOUR issues before even thinking about a serious relationship.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I have intense fear of negative criticism/being judged

That's the biggest thing that scares me from approaching women. I feel like if I initiate something, they're going to look at me like I'm an azzhole. I can sometimes overcome that when it's a girl by herself or with 1 friend. When she is there with 10 friends, it's very very difficult
Been there done that so I know how you feel, how old are you? I think it's time to overcome this fear bruh, once you do it a few times you will look back and laugh at how you use to be scared lol.

The reason I ask your age is because you don't wanna waste your life letting fear hold you back, it's not healthy. Just get a few drinks in you until you get comfortable with it.

You think LeBron James wasn't scared his first couple of games? You gotta suck it up and do it, like I said I'm speaking from personal experience.

Just recently I was at a bar and I saw this sexy ass girl with a couple of her friends and I told this random stranger "hey go get that girls attention for me in the blue" then when she did it and the girl looked my way I waved her over to me and just started talking to her.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Been there done that so I know how you feel, how old are you? I think it's time to overcome this fear bruh, once you do it a few times you will look back and laugh at how you use to be scared lol.

The reason I ask your age is because you don't wanna waste your life letting fear hold you back, it's not healthy. Just get a few drinks in you until you get comfortable with it.

You think LeBron James wasn't scared his first couple of games? You gotta suck it up and do it, like I said I'm speaking from personal experience.

Just recently I was at a bar and I saw this sexy ass girl with a couple of her friends and I told this random stranger "hey go get that girls attention for me in the blue" then when she did it and the girl looked my way I waved her over to me and just started talking to her.

I'm 29

I feel like I'm wasting my life because, even though the rest of my life is completely perfect (I'm rich, have great friends and family, am good looking and healthy, etc....), I can't get my dating life started. It's so unbelievably frustrating
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top