Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women have to be initially attracted and "choose" you before you can run any game?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's our forum's current position on this?

Are there other stances I'm missing? Which point of view makes the most sense from your experience in the dating game? Discuss.
You're in concept. Essentially, mental masturbation. Drop it. Go find out.

Play whatever hand you were dealt. Its gayyyyyyyy how many cucks want to preach about being pretty or trying to be. Its pathetic.

David Deangelo is spot on.

Then again, so is Deida. Women aren't your purpose.

Her attraction or lack thereof is not my concern.

There's no time for pity party nor worrying about female interest. Its about being a man and making moves. Its about self actualization, no filter, and really going for it.

Every set is practice.

Think T2 Arnold Chain gun, spam approaching, pull or #nextSet!

This is practice. Its all practice. The balls to the wall approach. Obv, calibrate. Million dollar mouth piece. Spit game.

I am a strike out king but, I hit dingers. Its the other side of the same coin.

You're missing the point young blood.

Its not about her or any one set. Its not about female choice or hypergamy.

Its about spinning plates. Its about being a man and making moved. Abundance. Running every set through your funnel. Pull or next. Repeat.

Hot/cold? #nextset

You can always follow up later. I cannot be bothered. There's always younger and hotter.

Hardwire the following. Its not a Pitt stop. Its not ending in happily ever after. Rainbow and gum drops.

Its not your girl. Its just your turn.

Cultivate "being." Its the journey not the destination.

Put aside your childish boyhood ways. Step up. Be the man. Its shedding those layers of conditioning, caring for the feminine imperative, pandering, pedestal treatment, playing house with Chad's booty call.

Go beyond your biology of prey and spray. Its not important to get the girl. Its more important to take the hits along the way to become the man.

Most guys are amateur hour. Its marrying bulking season. Its cratered SMV. Its blind following their biology and catering to the feminine imperative once her best days are over.

Take the hits. Transcend.

Burn it to the ****ing ground. Its not about the girl or the white picket fence. Its about the journey. Not the destination.

Acquire. Its not till you run it through your funnel, have choice, and the rest is history.

I lead. She follows or next.

The answer to your question won't matter once you're forged in the fire.

Step up. Don't look back. Just know that, once you transcend, there's no going back. Your world view is changed. The lens in which you see the world and female nature is altered forever.

Its about going beyond your biology of prey and spray; women going beyond hypergamy. Here's the mark.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head, @mellow_yellow... if a man is pursuing his passion and purpose, SMV and game should fall into place. At times when my life was falling into place with social, career, hobbies, gym, and more; I felt more confident. I achieved more personal victories, got things done... women noticed.

When I hit tough patches in the road, women didn't want to be near me or worse smelled desperation or depression and ran. I wish life was sunshine and butterflies, yet we men can get crushed upon the waves. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” - Bruce Lee.

In fact this reminds me of another favorite quote from Count of Monte Cristo (2002):

"Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!"

The trick is finding a woman with integrity that understands there are growing periods and will stand by your side as long as you continue to get up. My ex-wife gave me a few chances, yet ultimately left when my career flat lined before my second career transition.

I've been getting up every time I've fallen since. Never going to give up until I'm stronger. :up:
Classic female nature.

Vet a woman; acquire top form SMV and a woman who explores consciousness as well as seeks self knowledge going beyond hypergamy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that a man must hit his own minimum combination of SMV and game that allows him to play the game effectively. When I said a guy could have crazy SMV and little game, I meant that he has enough game, not no game. I should've said "some game" rather than "little game" to clarify. If the high SMV guy doesn't have enough game, he'll get chewed up by gold diggers and p*ssy whipped by women.
There's a red man group on looks. Rollo was saying between game/looks/money, ideally have 2/3. Game was a staple. The other two can still collapse if game is wackkkkk + if a woman doesn't feel the threat of LOSS, a by product of game.

I think the reason why there's plenty of average couples around is due to local vs. regional markets. More couples have met through online dating apps, but I'll bet that most of the average couples met through their circle of friends. You're pre-qualified as a cool guy or girl when you meet in the same social circle. That social circle can be friend's house party, the restaurant staff you work with as a server, your running club, or whatever. I see those as local markets. When you participate in a regional market via Tinder / Coffee Meets Bagel / Bumble / etc. where it's everyone in a 50 mile radius then it's all based on competitive value. No, I don't think average guys have insane game. They just leverage their personalities better in a local market where they have an advantage and that's not as fiercely competitive as a regional market.
I concur. Its proven women are dating up ESP on apps. Its virtually useless for really low SMV men.

Staying true with what's been said in our forum...it's build a harem first by spinning plates and when you find a plate that deserves to be your girlfriend, that's when you can settle down. In today's world, it's a serious mistake to reward a woman with a relationship until she works for it.
Rollo called it "hell ya" is the type you keep around. As Eben pagan/David D said, attraction isn't a choice. A woman in whatever ovulation phase will act accordingly unless she's operating via srof knowledge and exploring consciousness. Its few and far between who are in this realm but, the same can he said of men.

I doubt that the man is a classic AFC if he has high SMV. These guys are used to having so many options, they develop an ego and entitlement as they deal with so many women wanting them. They are the so-called naturals. Same thing happens to women who started off cute and innocent and once they learned how to dress and put on make-up, pushed their SMV from a 7 to 9. They learn how to deal with the male attention and play with their options.
Agreed. 2/3 of the heavy hitters goes far. Again, wackkkkk game will topple and collapse everything.

Women experiencing loss goes a long way. Its why game is so important. Its why marriage is foolish and why game is so money.

If she stops adding value, gets fat, not in the mood, there's younger, hotter, thinner looking to replace her. Its checkmate.

For the people who are awake to reality, it's red or black pill nowadays. You either do something about what you can control or give up because there's nothing you can do about the market.
I see it as black pill.

Its all futile. As in, death is calling us all. Nothing lasts forever. Its not your girl. Just your turn. Its female nature and hypergamy. Its not about love or any sort of nonsense but her failing SMV and declining fertility driving her behavior. Its not for the following, she would be like Tarzan swinging from cawks. Its black. Its darkness. So **** it.

You have nothing to lose.

Hit on baeee. Go get baeeeeee. Purpose #1. Take precedence over women and world. Everything else is secondary.

So far it's going well. I've hit PRs in all the major compound lifts. Weighed 199 lb and I'm at 189 with more muscle mass. I'm slow in losing body fat faster because I'm not staying super strict with my diet. That's my fault. I'm noticing one or two women checking me out every now and then, which I've never experienced before. I'll need to get my weight down to 170-175 lb. to look really great at 10-15% body fat. I'm posting progress threads as I go along in my journey so I can track the changes in my life.
Try a vegan/plant based diet. Don't go full retard. Obv, ease in. Most note a increase in energy. Its a weight loss thing too. Don't go full yard. Ease in. Add more Leafy green. If you go full, must supplement. Rice/pea/hemp protein source, b vitamins, fish oils, etc.

I agree man. This is a huge uphill battle with this insane hypergamous market so it comes down to either trying to do something about it or not. Red pill or black pill right? Yeah, there will always be hotter guys, richer guys, smarter guys...that's always been a fact of life. I'm working on maxing out what I can for myself. I have to keep going to get the best possible outcome that I can. Improving finances, getting ripped, growing social circles, and all that stuff is really difficult, but I refuse to become a man-child like some of my 30+ year old friends who dress sloppy, drink all the time, and f*ck low quality skanks.

I honestly think in this current dating climate, it's almost a winner takes all system. The 20% of men get everything and the rest of men don't. We'll see what happens if more men don't marry. We have men who are giving up and living as men-children and more men who realize marriage is a huge mistake and avoiding it altogether.

Yeah, it's possible I can end up becoming bitter like bigdave because trying to raise my SMV isn't a guarantee that I'll get what I want. I'd rather take this risk over the 100% chance of not doing anything and feeling absolutely miserable without money, health, and whatever else. At least if I do get ripped and get wealth, I can live a more comfortable and healthy life unlike like the majority of Americans. I'd also have the option to GTFO and travel abroad to different markets. It's good to be fit and make more money even if I don't get women in the end because I'll be benefiting me for me. That's the basis of the real idea of red-pill MGTOW vs. the "**** this sh*t, I'm not going to try even though improving myself would benefit me" black-pill MGTOW. Life is tough. Either I need to fight or give up. I choose to give this a fight.
Mgtow is spot on about purpose beyond women. Monk mode but chase $$$$ is foolish. Its just the pandering and neediness that's so pathetic. Its not appreciated nor should it be.

Its about adaptation. Man needs to change. Marriage, common law living, playing house, being a ATM, etc is over.

How do you combat hypergamy?

New girls are turning 18/19/20/21.

Not in the mood? Gets fat? Bitchy? ****?

#next

The counter balance is replacement. I don't chase. I replace.

No chick is irreplaceable.

Man needs purpose, a mission, a life path. Its baby rabies once her best days are over. Its not a game I will play.

Its all together a big set and one big **** test.

There's no forever. Its not going to end well. Evolution is here. Man must evolve or be decimated.

There's no way to cuck proof yourself in marriage. You cannot pander to the female biological strategy and not play Russian roulette.

Marriage is futile. But so is every man incapable of going beyond prey and spray as well as women incapable of going beyond hypergamy. This is cyclical and the two go hand in hand.

If one cannot go beyond their biology, all is lost.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think in this current dating climate, it's almost a winner takes all system. The 20% of men get everything and the rest of men don't. We'll see what happens if more men don't marry. We have men who are giving up and living as men-children and more men who realize marriage is a huge mistake and avoiding it altogether.
So you are not part of that 20% now?

mellow_yellow said:
I'd rather take this risk over the 100% chance of not doing anything and feeling absolutely miserable without money, health, and whatever else. At least if I do get ripped and get wealth, I can live a more comfortable and healthy life unlike like the majority of Americans.
You don't have to get ripped to be in health. Health is a very broad spectrum that includes good dieting, moderate exercise and generally staying in shape. Getting ripped sounds like you doing something that's not related to having good general health and requires a garguantian effort, that's specifically with the intent to attract more women. You have other posters that are married that are obsessed doing the same thing with the hopes their wives do not dump them for another dude. It's all just crazy.

When you read bigdaves stuff and you are talking about going from 11% to 9% bf with the hopes of attracting more women, then that's crazy when you read something like that and you are like 35% bf and for health reasons, are trying to put that below 26% and eat more healthily. Even if you are in super-great shape you still have to do heart-scan to see if your heart has calcium deposits. Even super-healthy people get heart attacks because of calcium accumulation in the heart through improper dieting, etc...

mellow_yellow said:
I'd also have the option to GTFO and travel abroad to different markets.
You call that an option? If you listen to yourself that sounds very sad. You put in all your investment to get a great body and it is so bad you have to compete with grey haired divorced old guys with girls in third world countries. It's like what bigdave says, if your investment in improving yourself doesn't work to the point you need to consider such an option, then something is very wrong with that picture. That option, as well as settling for a woman with a child, that has an STD(s), or got divorced, etc.... means you've lost. You didn't get prime fresh 20-30 year old college aged white women in your own country then it is a big fail if you put in that type of investment and end up with anything else. If you are going to have these crutch-options, I'd feel better if I didn't put up such an investment.

mellow_yellow said:
It's good to be fit and make more money even if I don't get women in the end because I'll be benefiting me for me. That's the basis of the real idea of red-pill MGTOW vs. the "**** this sh*t, I'm not going to try even though improving myself would benefit me" black-pill MGTOW. Life is tough. Either I need to fight or give up. I choose to give this a fight.
Nobody said that what you are saying would not benefit you. However, to revolve your whole life around that with the hopes of attracting a great college age girl may be setting yourself up for disappointment. If you want to get ripped because you are into body-building and that just happens that as a marginal by-product women may like that then it's all cool. If you are doing that so you can try to look like a stud to get the hot girls then like you said, there is no guarantee. You don't have to go that far for that to benefit you. You just have to stay in shape, dress properly and look your best. The idea of making money, come on. First of all, not everyone has the opportunity to make allot of money. In the absence of women as a consideration, of course, people would want to make as much as they can and be in a job or career that they are happy with and contributing to society! Women are also making money too....they are not making money with the hopes of attracting a man? However, we as men are? It just think it's crazy. If people want to make money, they'll make money based on every opportunity that they have to make it, not because it would attract women. What do you do if you can't make anything? Or, are you saying poor people in the world can't get married? How is it men in third world countries are able to marry and have families living on a dollar a day or even being brick slaves in India and you have to worry about making enough money in a first world country? Now as an option you are considering going to such a country because you can't find women here? Maybe you'll be competing with them too.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery used to say he knew exactly what to say to a woman in order to make her attracted. But it's probably more accurate to say that he could sort suck her in deeper if there was some initial attraction in the first place. I think about his DHV stories a lot, which he just fabricated as far as I could tell. What a faker.
Mystery was also extremely tall, and wore platform shoes that made him freakishly tall.

Being big and tall in a bar/club environment is a *huge* advantage, and falls under physical attraction.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
The harder you peg the needle the more options you have and the more intense their interest level will be.

Ideally, you will peg it so hard, you will be surrounded by women all vying for your attention and dancing with you, approaching you, feeling you up, just the total center of attention and then you get to decide.

Ideally, you will get them acting crazy and totally acting in the moment. You have to captain the ship in the direction that both of you want to move in at that point.

Or, less than ideally, you can just bask in the rock star adulation and drag out that experience for whatever you feel it's worth.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategically optimal strategy
The best strategy is direct eye contact and a playful smirk. Once they look at you, you hold it.

Based on their reaction, you can gauge their level of interest.

If you do it right, a lot of times the girls will approach you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the opposite, it's not that you need to be initially attractive, it's that you have to not be initially unattractive

if you're so ugly or unpleasant that she refuses to give you a chance or even consider you then it doesn't matter how good your game is

on the other hand if you're so hot that she's into you from the very beginning your game is equally irrelevant and you might as well just kino and kiss close in the first 5 minutes while barely saying a word.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the opposite, it's not that you need to be initially attractive, it's that you have to not be initially unattractive

if you're so ugly or unpleasant that she refuses to give you a chance or even consider you then it doesn't matter how good your game is

on the other hand if you're so hot that she's into you from the very beginning your game is equally irrelevant and you might as well just kino and kiss close in the first 5 minutes while barely saying a word.
Girls want to hook up with hot guys. Everything else is generally a gimmick.

Status definitely helps a lot, so if you can simulate that somehow it helps your case.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just like job hunting really initially you just trying not to get screened out. The bar is not as high as you think. Nice guy with an edge works well for that covers most of the bases.

Remember a chick' s after attention more than sex.

Once you get on a date there s some investment on her side so you can run game.

Once you ve fuked the real game begins.

After 10 dates to 3 months dates she ll want the talk if she's not just a party s***

I still reckon antidumps the machine holds up

I think the post speaking about local ie small pond Markets was very good.

As @Espi and @Bible_Belt and what about in the past the main thing is not to be average.

Lots of you guys seem to think that the average chick is some sort of super smv sorting robot. Hardly... I've got laid on the first night many times because the chick I thought something I said was perceptive... When really it was just my standard line of BS.

Getting laid s not difficult and smart plating sorts out the rest.

Last edited:

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are not part of that 20% now?
No I'm not.

You don't have to get ripped to be in health. Health is a very broad spectrum that includes good dieting, moderate exercise and generally staying in shape. Getting ripped sounds like you doing something that's not related to having good general health and requires a garguantian effort, that's specifically with the intent to attract more women. You have other posters that are married that are obsessed doing the same thing with the hopes their wives do not dump them for another dude. It's all just crazy.

When you read bigdaves stuff and you are talking about going from 11% to 9% bf with the hopes of attracting more women, then that's crazy when you read something like that and you are like 35% bf and for health reasons, are trying to put that below 26% and eat more healthily. Even if you are in super-great shape you still have to do heart-scan to see if your heart has calcium deposits. Even super-healthy people get heart attacks because of calcium accumulation in the heart through improper dieting, etc...
I'm aware that there's unhealthy "fit" people and fit overweight people. My goal is not to go on this endless pursuit where I'm not good enough. I acknowledge that I'm overweight and I could do better. I doubt that eating more steamed vegetables and cutting out junk food is giving me calcium deposits.

It's possible that bigdave is doing a lot of things right and the market still doesn't care. He also has a horrible attitude and can't calm the f*ck down posting the same threads all the time. Hard to say why he's in a tough spot.

You call that an option? If you listen to yourself that sounds very sad. You put in all your investment to get a great body and it is so bad you have to compete with grey haired divorced old guys with girls in third world countries. It's like what bigdave says, if your investment in improving yourself doesn't work to the point you need to consider such an option, then something is very wrong with that picture. That option, as well as settling for a woman with a child, that has an STD(s), or got divorced, etc.... means you've lost. You didn't get prime fresh 20-30 year old college aged white women in your own country then it is a big fail if you put in that type of investment and end up with anything else. If you are going to have these crutch-options, I'd feel better if I didn't put up such an investment.
What's so sad? It never hurts to have more options. You're imagining a white haired sex tourist who thinks he has game screwing foreign women. That's not what I was trying to convey.

Why wouldn't you invest in your health, success, and well-being? Because you won't get women? If that's the case, aren't you framing this as investing for women and not for you? I thought we're talking about investing in yourself and witnessing other positive benefits in our lives like naturally attracting women.

Nobody said that what you are saying would not benefit you. However, to revolve your whole life around that with the hopes of attracting a great college age girl may be setting yourself up for disappointment. If you want to get ripped because you are into body-building and that just happens that as a marginal by-product women may like that then it's all cool. If you are doing that so you can try to look like a stud to get the hot girls then like you said, there is no guarantee. You don't have to go that far for that to benefit you. You just have to stay in shape, dress properly and look your best. The idea of making money, come on. First of all, not everyone has the opportunity to make allot of money. In the absence of women as a consideration, of course, people would want to make as much as they can and be in a job or career that they are happy with and contributing to society! Women are also making money too....they are not making money with the hopes of attracting a man? However, we as men are? It just think it's crazy. If people want to make money, they'll make money based on every opportunity that they have to make it, not because it would attract women. What do you do if you can't make anything? Or, are you saying poor people in the world can't get married? How is it men in third world countries are able to marry and have families living on a dollar a day or even being brick slaves in India and you have to worry about making enough money in a first world country? Now as an option you are considering going to such a country because you can't find women here? Maybe you'll be competing with them too.
Yup, there's no guarantee. It doesn't hurt that I get ripped. I've always wanted to prove to myself I can do it. I've failed my diet and workout plan so many times before.

I don't believe everyone can become a millionaire. I do believe that most men can do better for themselves and increase their income compared to before. More wealth means you have more comfort and you're at ease. I'm not planning to attract women by flashing money around if I do make it. That's a stupid move that will attract gold diggers. You'd create more work for yourself filtering these women out.

You're twisting my points away from the original message. Of course, poor people can married. Poor people tend to stay stuck in their local market aka their sleepy town and only see the town's available pool as their options. Also, didn't say I'm giving up and moving out of the country.

I'm curious. What do YOU recommend that men do then? What's the plan you follow right now..do nothing?

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
The harder you peg the needle the more options you have and the more intense their interest level will be.

Ideally, you will peg it so hard, you will be surrounded by women all vying for your attention and dancing with you, approaching you, feeling you up, just the total center of attention and then you get to decide.

Ideally, you will get them acting crazy and totally acting in the moment. You have to captain the ship in the direction that both of you want to move in at that point.

Or, less than ideally, you can just bask in the rock star adulation and drag out that experience for whatever you feel it's worth.
Peg the needle? I don't get what you're saying. Do you mean pegging your SMV down?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious. What do YOU recommend that men do then? What's the plan you follow right now..do nothing?
Make sure they are right with God and find Jesus. Salvation is the most important thing. You want the assurance that if you die tonight, that you are right with God and will make it to heaven. Then put God first in everything you do and find His will for your life.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is finding a woman with integrity that understands there are growing periods and will stand by your side as long as you continue to get up. My ex-wife gave me a few chances, yet ultimately left when my career flat lined before my second career transition.
that's one of the issues with relying too much on SMV, it gets you shallow hypergamous gold diggers that get bored of you if they see a hotter guy or if you no longer have the money and status for them to live off of

but if she only likes you for your game then you must wear the mask and never ever take it off, you must never relax ever or else you'll slip up, the illusion/magic will be broken and she'll want to get rid of you

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on everyone's input, the forum believes in the 1st position where you can't create attraction. You just have to look your best at all times and make a move immediately as soon as you notice her choosing you.

Doesn't this mean cold approaching in 2018 and beyond is dead and virtually worthless in doing? Cold approaching reminds me of a pray & spray approach where you send your resume to hundreds of companies to hear back from none. The numbers game yields such low results, it's not worth the time you could spend working on improving your SMV.
Cold approach is dead now. What you refer to is warm approach, where you respond to a woman's response to you. BUT I think there should be an extra step here... does she meet YOUR standards.

A care-free and spontaneous attitude... as opposed to being the hungry 'hunter'.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between what a particular woman is 'attracted' too, and what you do to drive up her interest. All women are attracted to LSM how she weighs Looks, Status, and Money depends on the chick. Some women think money is more important... so 50% is going to be attracted to M, 25% of S, AND 25% OF L. Some chicks will think LOOKS are more important so 50% will be L, and 25% each for the other factors. So there is no formula you can use for all chicks. This is why you need to screen them out based on what you have. Depending on the particular woman, you have to pass this basic attraction test, otherwise you do not have a chance.

If you have what she wants, after this weighted criteria, then you can get her to want you based on how you show up. To drive up her interest you have to act like a man. Confidence in who you are, your ability to exercise self control and not become an emotional basket case, and she has to believe you have other options... and the best way for her to believe you have options is to actually have them, by continuing to date other women until she takes action to prevent some other chick to catch you. Because until she puts effort into you, she will not value you. If she does not value you, she will not respect you, if she does not respect you, she can not love you.

So it is a combination of how you show up and what is called "game". But how you show up is more important, because if you do not have LMS she is looking for, no amount of game is going to matter.

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between what a particular woman is 'attracted' too, and what you do to drive up her interest. All women are attracted to LSM how she weighs Looks, Status, and Money depends on the chick. Some women think money is more important... so 50% is going to be attracted to M, 25% of S, AND 25% OF L. Some chicks will think LOOKS are more important so 50% will be L, and 25% each for the other factors. So there is no formula you can use for all chicks. This is why you need to screen them out based on what you have. Depending on the particular woman, you have to pass this basic attraction test, otherwise you do not have a chance.

If you have what she wants, after this weighted criteria, then you can get her to want you based on how you show up. To drive up her interest you have to act like a man. Confidence in who you are, your ability to exercise self control and not become an emotional basket case, and she has to believe you have other options... and the best way for her to believe you have options is to actually have them, by continuing to date other women until she takes action to prevent some other chick to catch you. Because until she puts effort into you, she will not value you. If she does not value you, she will not respect you, if she does not respect you, she can not love you.

So it is a combination of how you show up and what is called "game". But how you show up is more important, because if you do not have LMS she is looking for, no amount of game is going to matter.
I want to triple like this. Brilliantly said @RangerMIke! We could end the thread here on a high note lol

Let's summarize the collective wisdom
  • Attraction CANNOT be created through game (the very rare exception is if you're a master Don Juan with insane, airtight game and even then you need some luck). It only exists when both the man and woman like each other's SMV. If the woman likes YOUR specific SMV based on her weighted criteria (ex. 40% looks, 30% status, 30% money), you're in. You can approach and spit game. She'll be receptive to any moves you may make, but you gotta approach and escalate or nothing's going to happen!

• Every woman has a different SMV checklist she's looking for in a man. One woman will want 80% looks, 20% status while another woman might want 50% looks, 25% money, 25% status.

• This means that unless you're absolutely hideous like Quasimodo, your okay SMV should be attracting some women out there who automatically like you and think you're attractive right now. However, you're limiting your options. You won't run into those compatible women that often out of the many attractive women you approach. You'll get rejected by most women because you don't meet their minimum SMV requirements (more looks, more money, more status). Those women will tune you out when you try to run game at your okay SMV.

• To attract the widest net of women possible, including the few that like you at your current SMV, you MUST work on increasing your SMV. Having higher SMV gives you access to game hotter women since they won't automatically reject you or roll their eyes at you like before.

• For any woman you attract from any HB point, you need game to escalate properly or she'll lose interest. Even if you have high SMV, you MUST possess a minimum threshold of game or else you won't get laid with any girl.

• As a man, you must have a minimum threshold of BOTH SMV and game or else you're going to struggle badly with any woman. You MUST develop both SMV and game in conjunction; they cannot be worked on separately. That's why there's handsome men who are clueless and average men who don't go anywhere with game. You can't be too lopsided in either category. Develop both and as much as you can!

• So you'll develop both, but which one did you work on more? Follow the Pareto rule. It's 80% SMV and 20% game. Spend 80% of your time working on your purpose in life and SMV while mastering game on the dates you go on as more women become attracted to you. SMV is for attracting (opening) and game is for closing. We have officially ended the looks vs. game debate that raged in this forum for years! The answer is both are essential at the right minimum thresholds for each individual man, with SMV having the heaviest weight in attraction.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Women are getting more and more avaricious and predatory by the day.

They don't just want a hot guy. He has to be rich too. And he can't just be good looking and rich, he has to be high social status as well. Or the complete opposite: a bad boy who just happens to be good looking and has a ****ton of cash.

What's outrageous about this is that average and a little above average looking girls are the greediest of all. I think it's because they they get hit on far more often than the most beautiful women, and this winds up skewing their own assessment of just how attractive they really are.

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are getting more and more avaricious and predatory by the day.

They don't just want a hot guy. He has to be rich too. And he can't just be good looking and rich, he has to be high social status as well. Or the complete opposite: a bad boy who just happens to be good looking and has a ****ton of cash.

What's outrageous about this is that average and a little above average looking girls are the greediest of all. I think it's because they they get hit on far more often than the most beautiful women, and this winds up skewing their own assessment of just how attractive they really are.
That's feminist girl power and hypergamy compounded by the effects of social media. Women, particularly average and below-average women think they're entitled to the best without working for it. Sadly, they don't need to. Plenty of desperate men shower them with attention, likes, comments, and DMs inflating their egos when the men should be flat-out ignoring their narcissistic behavior! If one man ignores, there's 1000 more to take his place.

It's a sad state of affairs where even fat women have giant egos because the media tells them their perfect bodies come in all sizes (no, they don't) and dumb men are desperate enough to pursue these unhealthy women.

The market is what it is. We have to do our best to navigate it by improving ourselves and not taking their sh*t rather than complain about it thread after thread in our forum. Some guys don't think there will be a market correction. I think there will be. The patriarchy market was "corrected" by 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wave feminism. This matriarchy market will eventually be corrected by a critical mass of men rejecting LTRs / marriage, average "middle class" society getting hollowed out, and technology.

Last edited: