Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you found a beautiful woman who was genuinely a great woman, would you marry her?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The esteemed 'unicorn', the great woman of prophecy that the heretics have preached about, a genuinely sweet woman who will do as you say whenever you say to do it, one who is really passionate about you, and is also extremely beautiful at the same time without any makeup at all and doesn't test you or give you sh!t. A 'perfect' wife who you just know by talking to her WILL be down for freaky bedroom fun even though she is still *GASP* a virgin. She will support you in every positive endeavor you have. Her only requirement would be for you to marry her. Would you drop all your plates, give up the game right now and stop slaying all the poon you are to be with her? Or would you continue to play knowing quite well that the next guy will immediately snatch her right up?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This question reveals how naïve you are.

You not only want an "extremely beautiful" virgin (PLEASE), but don't mention how long you dated her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd date her for 5yrs and if she was still all that I would marry with a prenup. Chasing girls is really a waste of time. I am past the point of it being a fun sport. I'd rather spend my time on more productive things and have something solid relationship wise. The totally package is really hard to find. I prefer she not be a virgin.

Reaction score
I'd date her for 5yrs and if she was still all that I would marry with a prenup. Chasing girls is really a waste of time. I am past the point of it being a fun sport. I'd rather spend my time on more productive things and have something solid relationship wise. The totally package is really hard to find. I prefer she not be a virgin.
Wouldn't you get bored of the same person? I would.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you get bored of the same person? I would.
No. Its whatever floats your boat. Some value stability so they have more time to accomplish goals, some value variety.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I always told you guys Double was a girl. In her mid 30's.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this scenario is that no matter cool the girl is, you can't see her innermost thoughts. And even is she is purely sincere and honorable, you don't know what she will be like 20 years from now. Everyone goes through changes. Or she might meet a guy in 20 years who is a better match for her than you are, and who stirs feelings in her that she didn't know she could still feel (because after 20 years, some of the freshness is going to have worn off, sorry). Or she might just make a stupid mistake. So I would not marry her, because there is no guarantee she will stay that way.

The problem with marriage is that you are taking your life and your power and you are putting it into the hands of another person (or the government).

Reaction score
The problem with this scenario is that no matter cool the girl is, you can't see her innermost thoughts. And even is she is purely sincere and honorable, you don't know what she will be like 20 years from now. Everyone goes through changes. Or she might meet a guy in 20 years who is a better match for her than you are, and who stirs feelings in her that she didn't know she could still feel (because after 20 years, some of the freshness is going to have worn off, sorry). Or she might just make a stupid mistake. So I would not marry her, because there is no guarantee she will stay that way.

The problem with marriage is that you are taking your life and your power and you are putting it into the hands of another person (or the government).
I know her innermost thoughts.

She's a selfish psycho just like everyone else.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realistically such a woman would be a skilled liar/manipulator/sociopath who is putting up a ruse, I had a girlfriend like this, she would agree to anything I asked but she had zero intention of doing any of those things unless I directly forced her hand (she was easily controlled, she'd sing a different tune if you simply threaten to hang up on her or not talk to her)

but if we're making believe that the perfect girl exists... I'd probably want to marry her but be too afraid that since I am not perfect, I would be the one who ****s it up and gets us divorced and I'd be responsible for ruining my own life/chance at happiness with a once in a lifetime girl (this girl's sh!t doesn't stink, so what kind of standards and expectations will she hold for you? answer: you better be the mother fvcking sun god amun-ra).

Why do you need a girl to do whatever you say?

That's kinda weird.
if you're like christian gray and you've got all sorts of weird sh!t you like that no normal girl would ever be into or want to try.

20 years of a successful marriage sounds like a sweet deal to me, 20 years is a really long time.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a person? Some thing to be abstracted from all social context? Nope, you are the sum of your relations. Some of the posts here reflect an excessive individualism. Of course you are an individual, but this has to be counter- balanced with being a social animal. You were brought up in a context... you speak a certain language.. you have certain beliefs. You do not live in a void.

An individual tends to think of society in the abstract. But the fundamental unit of real society, in any meaningful sense of the word, may be a decent marriage and a family... though it need not be for everyone. People are becoming anti-social today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What is a person? Some thing to be abstracted from all social context? Nope, you are the sum of your relations. Some of the posts here reflect an excessive individualism. Of course you are an individual, but this has to be counter- balanced with being a social animal. You were brought up in a context... you speak a certain language.. you have certain beliefs. You do not live in a void.

An individual tends to think of society in the abstract. But the fundamental unit of real society, in any meaningful sense of the word, may be a decent marriage and a family... though it need not be for everyone. People are becoming anti-social today.
Individualism is a product of modern society. You can't change that. It is what it is and it is very significant historically, and also a very recent occurrence.

Heck, just over 200 years ago, a man born in France was expected to fight to the death for France or he would be executed. Such conditions still exist in places like North Korea.

Now, we are seen as individual economic units.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she makes more money than me, yes.

I wouldn't mind having a wife if she was well behaved. Gaming low quality hoes gets tiring and depressing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Individualism is a product of modern society. You can't change that. It is what it is and it is very significant historically, and also a very recent occurrence.

Heck, just over 200 years ago, a man born in France was expected to fight to the death for France or he would be executed. Such conditions still exist in places like North Korea.

Now, we are seen as individual economic units.
I will not 'be seen' as anything. That is a passive way of 'existing'. A life of self-determination is better. Aristotle got it right - we are a social animal, and because of this [not despite of it] we have the potential for freedom.

Reaction score
I will not 'be seen' as anything. That is a passive way of 'existing'. A life of self-determination is better. Aristotle got it right - we are a social animal, and because of this [not despite of it] we have the potential for freedom.
Well the law sees you as it's current laws tell it to see you and that affects you whether you like it or not.

The bank sees you as it's guidelines see you whether you like it or not.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the law sees you as it's current laws tell it to see you and that affects you whether you like it or not.

The bank sees you as it's guidelines see you whether you like it or not.
Sure, just as I have to pay taxes. Still, I am not compelled to work all my life. Life is not reduced to work, just as I am not reduced to homo economicus. I am free to pursue my own goals.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who I know who have found such a woman and DID marry her remain happily married decades later. And they enjoy an enviable partnership, respect, intimacy and deep love. They without exception deeply appreciate their wives. And their wives are respectful & loving toward them.

It's so neat to hang out with couples like this. They are a team for life & it's pretty awesome to see.